Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

How in the heck do u get expert? Chain reactions?

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on Feb 20, 13 9:57 PM
Ok in the first city I got expert easy til the 5th level. Than all down hill! They dont explain instructions much-like do you get extra points for chaining stuff? Like delivering the same animal or same color? Sometimes I think they dont add half my money to the score. I have no idea how to get to expert. Anyone else have any ideas?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:How in the heck do u get expert? Chain reactions?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 21, 13 4:16 AM
Hi Tricia1972,

I have only played very little of this game but I think that like many games in the TM genre, getting expert on each level won't always be possible without upgrades.

My strategy with these games is to play through the game, upgrading items all the while and then once I am all kitted out, I go back and replay those levels that were too difficult initially. Expert is usually attainable with the help of upgrades.

Hope this helps a bit and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by kashmir on Feb 21, 13 5:21 AM
Hi, I have the same problem, I've got all expert scores in Kansas, but it seems impossible to do in Los Angeles and other cities. No costumer can enter in the shop until the last one is still here. So, without more costumers come, you cannot reach the expert score. I think there's a bug.

[Post New]by StealthBunny on Feb 26, 13 5:48 PM
The only chain reactions I've seen are when you pick up money.

The other thing you can try to get one or two more customers in is when you are running low on time, help only the last customer and give the others cookies. When that last customer is helped, take the money, and a new one will come in. When the store is closed, then finish helping them all. It might help if you are almost at the limit and just need one or two more.

[Post New]by beccaf2 on Mar 5, 13 6:14 PM
Agreed - there's a bug in the game. The queue is screwed up. As long as a customer is in the fourth position, no one else will enter the shop, even if spots one, two, and three are open. I tried to wait on people in reverse order but no dice. The queue is broken.

[Post New]by Metnix on Mar 12, 13 2:35 PM
I also agree, some sort of bug in game. Even when you go back you can't get expert. I think the que is screwed up. You should be able to collect the money on the second person then a new person slides into that spot. Right now, even if you clear your whole que chain by collecting the money, it will bring someone up to the 4th position and not down to the first position.

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Mar 26, 14 2:13 PM
I agree with others that this game has potential, but is frustratingly buggy. Getting expert become impossible because new customers don't come in when you remove the money from the last customer there, only if/when you clear the very far left customer's money do more come, otherwise you have to clear all of the money going from right to left. Can you say confusing and confounding??!! I hope they fix it, this could be fun.

Go to: