bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 21, 13 12:29 AM
You've just crash-landed near the village of Erlenbourg, where a ghostly figure has been stealing souls. Follow the trail of the mysterious woman in white and discover the secret behind her terrible task! Once you find the Book of Fire, you'll have fun matching its relics to the game world, in a special added feature of Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Integrated Strategy Guide
Bonus game sending the woman in white home again
Concept art and wallpaper
Screensavers and soundtracks

Edited on 02/21/2013 at 2:36:01 AM PST

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

Re:Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on Feb 21, 13 12:42 AM
Ten minutes into this game I knew it was a winner. All the bells and whistles. It's a buy here.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 21, 13 1:20 AM
Ooh grabbinbugs - you teaser for others.
Played 10 minutes, posted your delight at 12:42 am - very short DL time under any conditions.
A lot of us envy you.
Cheers

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 21, 13 1:30 AM
The dl time for me was also fast. I almost didn't bother to even try this morning, but decided to go ahead, and it was the normal couple of minutes or so. I like this one, but it has been a long night so will wait to buy later on today. Night all

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Feb 21, 13 2:21 AM
I was enjoying the game so much, I got a shock when the demo finished! In my mind, I had already bought the game, lol

Ah well, as soon as I have the wherewithal, I shall purchase it

Jen

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 21, 13 2:27 AM
Rebeca_Lily: I saw one of them and just clicked on it, and that tab that tells you that you have found so-and-so-many of such-and-such came up and told me what it was I have found.

ETA: Oh, and I was quite disappointed about how they did the map this time. It took me a while to figure out that the b/w images were the inactive ones, because they used some kind of radio dial settings to show the example of active and inactive scenes, and I was frantically looking for those dial settings. LOL

Edited on 02/21/2013 at 2:39:55 AM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 21, 13 3:31 AM
Thanks Valdy! - I think it's an old game, "resurrected"...

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Feb 21, 13 6:26 AM
Help please, I can't pick up the lipstick in the HOS in the souvenir shop. I've tried everything but, although I can see it on the screen, the 'items to find list' is showing it in blue letters instead of white. Do you think it may be a technical issue or me being rather stupid?. I don't want to have to download it again as it took so long.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 21, 13 6:47 AM
Well the demo seemed to end too fast but I don't really think this is worth buying as a CE so I will wait until the SE comes out.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Feb 21, 13 7:34 AM
Also cannot pick up the lipstick so it is two of us stupid, anyone got the answer pls or is this another glitchy game. If I am being stupid would suit me to be able to just move on.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Feb 21, 13 7:51 AM
Yet another game with a ghostly figure with glowing eyes, turning people either into stone, or ice, and in this game taking their soul.

The Pachyderm games have always been my fav, but lately they appear to be being cranked out and I think the quality has been greatly diminished. Where are the days when you looked forward to Thursdays and Sundays because you knew that the CE would really be something good. There appears to be alot of sameness in the games that come out lately and for me anyway that has become very boring and unexciting. Since to each his own, I am sure many will enjoy this game but for me its not a buy, not even as SE.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Feb 21, 13 8:23 AM
Re Lipstick started again (not enjoyable to do/) and at the HO scene in the store room took the lipstick first seemed to work. Hope this does not happen again elsewhere

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Feb 21, 13 9:55 AM
Fun to play but not sure it's worth the price to me. Will either wait for SE or 2fer sale

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Feb 21, 13 12:07 PM
I also had trouble with the lipstick and restarted, so far worked well.

LostForever
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by LostForever on Feb 21, 13 1:49 PM
It sure is fun to play. Loved this game! Had me right away, but also going to have to buy when it comes out as a SE. Great game,so its gonna be hard to wait.

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Feb 23, 13 12:05 AM
This one is disappointing and not as good as the other Hallowed Legends in my book. I was really surprised when the demo ended to find I'd only been playing for 30mins. So that makes this game for me about about 2hrs maybe 2-3hrs with the bonus so definitely not worth the CE, possibly not even a SE 'cause the story wasn't really grabbing me.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Feb 24, 13 12:40 PM
I finished the demo in 16 minutes, and I'm hungry for more, like that ghostly lady is hungry for more souls lovely graphics and smooth gameplay and a creepy story

Go to: