[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Feb 21, 13 6:44 AM
find it on the youtube!

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Please help with level 39 !

[Post New]by badgerfann on Feb 21, 13 7:36 AM
I finished this level well before the half way mark. Here's my solution step by step.....

1. Pay orc $100 on the upper right of castle...not either of the 2 in front of castle.
2. Open chest freed by orc, at same time send 2nd donkey to build bridge (100 wood) freed by orc.
3. Feed the lower troll 5 cakes (not the upper one by chest) and take gold
4. With money pay orc closest to you $100 (not the 2 in front of castle) and then pay the next one $50.
6. Tickle dragon in upper right of screen, feed troll 50 wood and take wood behind it.
7. Now move down to lower right screen and feed troll wood, pay orc behind it and take wood.
8. Move back to castle and pay left orc $100 at same time buy another donkey, build bridge while sending 2nd donkey to open the left freed chest. Tickle dragon in lower left and take gold.
9. Buy another donkey and tickle remaining dragon.
10. Feed troll 200 wood and take remaining wood. Buy another donkey (should have total of two).
11. Pay troll to free lower bridge to island. Build bridge. Now you need to start collecting the cocktails.
12. On the lower part of screen feed the upper troll 5 chocolates and open chest. 13. Pay orc by castle and open chest. Also pay lower orc 100 and open chest. You will receive 5 cakes from this chest to feed the troll on the top part of screen. Take the last cocktails, feed troll on island and build tower.

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please help with level 39 !

[Post New]by marciabb on Feb 21, 13 8:12 AM
Many thanks !

Go to: