error

[Post New]by lajacobs on Feb 21, 13 11:26 AM
experiencing run time errors! Game automatically closes. Anything I can do? The game is: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition

Edited on 02/21/2013 at 12:34:19 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:error

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 21, 13 9:02 PM
Hi lajacobs & Welcome to the Pond,
You can try to uninstall then reinstall. If this doesn't solve your problem, make sure your drivers are up to date. If they are, green envelope on the right hand side "We're Here to Help!" click on that, then on left hand side of page "Still Need Help" click on that and follow the prompts. Please do a Dr. Felix report and send in with it, as the problem cannot get solved without it. Sorry couldn't be of more help.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:error

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 22, 13 2:40 AM
 Hi lajacobs,

Welcome to the Pond.

Thanks for letting us know about that. I just want to add to the advices given by elijah5.

The Runtime errors are often caused by Microsoft .NET framework versions that are out of date, admin issues, or flash and shockwave versions that are old, to obtain some efficient help I suggest you to get in touch with our Tech Support.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

Go to: