WitchK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Cash Registar Code

[Post New]by WitchK on Feb 21, 13 5:28 PM
I have the code for the cash registar but seem to have a problem understanding it. Help please!

Re:Cash Registar Code

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Feb 21, 13 6:57 PM
The first number is in blue the number to the right is red just click on the box under the blue and across for the red

example 3 (blue) 5 (red) find the blue three click on the fifth box under the three

[Post New]by lesa13 on Feb 22, 13 6:43 AM
i can't do it tried many times must be stupid

calf905
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by calf905 on Feb 22, 13 7:00 AM
I can't do the code either. Need more help!!

M2Gooner
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

SPOILER: Re:Cash Registar Code

[Post New]by M2Gooner on Feb 22, 13 12:45 PM
I must be really dense/stupid today too because it took me a while to understand this code. However, if you're playing the full CE edition, they have the solution in the Strategy Guide. Looking at the Red side as the "rows", select./click the following number(s) under the top Blue "row":

Row 1: Boxes 3, 4 & 5
Row 2: Box 3
Row 5: Box 4
Row 6: Box 5

Don't select any other boxes. This worked for me... good luck.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 22, 13 2:36 PM
I don't recall the exact numbers, but if one code is, say, red 4 and blue 3, find the red 4 and count 3 to the right. So you click on the intersection of the 4th red row and the 3d blue column.

The circled black numbers on the left initially threw me off, as they don't actually have anything to do with the game. So just ignore those.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

SPOILER: Re:Cash Registar Code

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Feb 22, 13 5:47 PM
M2Gooner wrote:I must be really dense/stupid today too because it took me a while to understand this code. However, if you're playing the full CE edition, they have the solution in the Strategy Guide. Looking at the Red side as the "rows", select./click the following number(s) under the top Blue "row":

Row 1: Boxes 3, 4 & 5
Row 2: Box 3
Row 5: Box 4
Row 6: Box 5

Don't select any other boxes. This worked for me... good luck.

I tried that code in the strategy guide. It just doesn't WORK. I've never seen a code so impossible to understand! And you can't even skip the puzzle!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 22, 13 9:52 PM
I'm sorry this seems so complicated, guys. I'm wondering if there's something going on with your games, because it is relatively simple.

Looking at the paper on the RHS of the screen it may list a point as 5/1, simply go across the blue numbers to the blue number five then go down to the 1st red row and click the box where they intersect. So, just go across the blue numbers at the top then go down to the red row, click the box. As stated before, the black numbers are just there to delineate how many boxes you need to click, you can ignore those.

Have you placed the paper on the mini-game? When you say it doesn't work, what happens? Have you clicked all the boxes but the game doesn't close out? Or will it not allow you to click on the boxes? I had trouble with a mini-game not registering my completion, but thanks to SeverineSnape I just reset and tried again and it worked. Maybe you could try that?

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 9:53:04 PM PST

[Post New]by lesa13 on Feb 23, 13 6:17 AM
Awesome thanks finally got it. Phew almost gave up.

calf905
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by calf905 on Feb 23, 13 11:38 AM
Thanks for all the help. I finally got it. Couldnt do it without your help.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Mar 9, 13 5:29 PM
Feel really stupid , but finally got it Thank you for all the help. Finished the game without any more problems !

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 10, 13 5:55 AM
just keep working at it, you will get it...............

Go to: