JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Achievements

[Post New]by JoFin on Feb 21, 13 6:37 PM
Can anyone tell me about the Historian achievement. It is awarded for finding all the story items, but, I have no idea what they are or how many there are. I perused the Strategy guide but couldn't find any reference. Any ideas??

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 22, 13 2:47 AM
Hi JoFin,

I found some information regarding the achievements in the Reviews thread here:

Warning may contain SPOILERS !

Cons:
- Achievements can't be collected in one go, as in (slight spoiler) you have to play the game multiple times, each in a different game mode, to possibly collect all achievements .

- Throughout the game you can get 30 achievements, H0 with no hint, no skip, sharp eye, etc....

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 2:47:59 AM PST

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by wunder on Feb 22, 13 6:35 AM
Playing first time through on casual, and took pictures of the mime. But did not get the achievement. Is this one that I won't get until I play in another mode?

Edited to add: Got achievement after I used the photographs, not when I took them.

Edited on 02/23/2013 at 12:26:57 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Achievements

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 23, 13 12:57 PM
JoFin wrote:Can anyone tell me about the Historian achievement. It is awarded for finding all the story items, but, I have no idea what they are or how many there are. I perused the Strategy guide but couldn't find any reference. Any ideas??

I believe it is all those little pieces of paper scattered about containing info about the guardians and the priests. I don't know whether it also includes the ones left by the inspector. I have no idea how many there are.

Go to: