bfgFlounder
9,799 Posts

Welcome to Silent Scream II: The Bride forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 23, 13 12:46 AM
Welcome to Silent Scream II: The Bride forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Silent Scream II: The Bride players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Silent Scream II: The Bride forum

[Post New]by gercio on Feb 25, 13 4:51 PM
I am stuck in the Farmhouse - I don't know what to tie onto the rope to open the basement door. I have clicked on everything I can think of!! HELP!!

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 3:42 AM
Hi gercio,

Welcome to the Pond!

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure why you are having this trouble.

You could try using the hint button, even if it doesn't lead you to opening the door directly, it will put you on the right path!

If the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hoping this is helpful!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 4:20:36 AM PST

[Post New]by bc04240 on Mar 1, 13 2:56 PM
I cant start the game. it starts wth Dear, Cant get on

[Post New]by MaddBird on Mar 1, 13 3:32 PM
I too am stuck on the part where you have to tie something heavy onto the rope to open the trap door in the floor of the farmhouse. The hints have been very useful up until this point but every time I click on the hint, it just highlights the fact that I need to tie something onto the rope and I have nothing in my inventory that will do the job

[Post New]by MaddBird on Mar 1, 13 3:33 PM
bc04240, I had problems the first time I tried to play the game after I'd bought it but I uninstalled and reinstalled and it was fine. If you haven't already done this, I hope it works for you

[Post New]by MaddBird on Mar 1, 13 3:46 PM
OK, take that back!!! My partner, after 3 days of me trying has just worked it out within seconds! That's what comes of not asking for help You should have a basket in your inventory. Put the basket onto the rope and then head back to the forest. Pick up 3 stones and go back to the kitchen and put them into the basket - voila, the basement door opens and you're ready for your next, shall we say, surprise!

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 3:49:11 PM PST

[Post New]by 1000bill on Mar 6, 13 7:10 PM
Tie the basket on rope then put rocks in basket and door will open. good luck Norma

[Post New]by 1000bill on Mar 6, 13 7:16 PM
I love this game but am sruck in living room with the cutting of the wallpaper, I can't find anything to merge with the glasscutter, have tried everything in inventory but nothing merges. all I can think of is maybe I missed gathering something up along the way.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 7, 13 6:16 PM
1000bill wrote:I love this game but am sruck in living room with the cutting of the wallpaper, I can't find anything to merge with the glasscutter, have tried everything in inventory but nothing merges. all I can think of is maybe I missed gathering something up along the way.

You have to merge Glass cutter with "Diamond", which you can find at safe in Annie's office.

To open safe, you need 2 code, one is behind the wallpaper (need scraper to scrape wallpaper off) and the other code is at Annie's office table.

Good luck.

[Post New]by 1000bill on Mar 7, 13 8:43 PM
Xdophine, Thank you so much, it was so easy, I can't believe it. Thank you so much.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 7, 13 10:11 PM
1000bill wrote:Xdophine, Thank you so much, it was so easy, I can't believe it. Thank you so much.

ur welcome!

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on May 1, 13 8:41 PM
I am stuck trying to pick up a piece of 'metal' on the floor in the second floor bedroom
near the end of the game?
What have I missed?

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on May 1, 13 8:58 PM
Finally found out that there wasn't a 'pen' on the bed.
yahoo

Edited on 05/01/2013 at 8:59:09 PM PST

[Post New]by CHIPJO325 on Jun 21, 13 11:09 AM
Game not saving my info when I exit. All my inventory, everything gone. It's like I have never played before. Have to basically start over.

I have uninstalled the game & re installed it, but still no luck.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,151 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 3, 14 9:55 PM

Based on the Demo

If you like hidden object games this one's for you. There were eight of them in the 45 minute demo. There was one mini puzzle but tasks throughout that required collecting things and figuring out what to do with them.

The graphics and visuals were beautifully done. There was a scene with a creepy abandoned hut in the woods, I could almost smell the decay it was so realistic and so gruesome. The soundtrack was eerie, haunting, creepy most of the time, but sometimes it was just annoying with just a single piano note playing over and over. Voiceovers were really good.

The storyline is great. It is the day of the heroine, Jessica's, wedding. She and hubby are leaving for the honeymoon when they have a horrific wreck. She finds herself bloodied and trapped by her seat belt with her groom gone amidst a shattered windshield and bloody car.

The creep factor is very high in this one. It's great.

I recommend this game!

[Post New]by marshab on Mar 15, 14 1:22 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been stuck on that piece of metal for over 2 weeks, lol. A pen???

sinfulcashew5 wrote:I am stuck trying to pick up a piece of 'metal' on the floor in the second floor bedroom
near the end of the game?
What have I missed?

Go to: