Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Figured out how to not get booted from College for being Awake..

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Feb 24, 13 9:24 AM
I got caught in the library then got to my room and just set my cursor on the pillow LOL! I got kicked out of school 5 times trying to figure out how to SLEEP! Ah ha, you have to change the alarm to morning before she has time to catch you!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:Figured out how to not get booted from College for being Awake..

[Post New]by Laflamme on Feb 24, 13 10:01 AM
Hm, I never met Amanda (I think that was her name) in the Library. I just set the alarm to 1 minute after I was supposed to and so never triggered her appearance on the floors on the way to the library.

Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Figured out how to not get booted from College for being Awake..

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Feb 26, 13 9:56 PM
Laflamme wrote:Hm, I never met Amanda (I think that was her name) in the Library. I just set the alarm to 1 minute after I was supposed to and so never triggered her appearance on the floors on the way to the library.

It's Paige, Student President always in her room! The queen of giving demerits!! She's been just a voice and sends text messages so far!! I didn't look at my phone and was in the library at 2am! I did hide behind a couch once and she missed me so I made it to my room but her "Flashlight" kept bursting in the door! I had forgotten about changing the Alarm!

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 10:07:00 PM PST

Go to: