JulesP705
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Bonus Chapter: The crazy drawer puzzle!

[Post New]by JulesP705 on Feb 24, 13 4:34 PM
Help! I've looked at the SG and STILL cannot figure the puzzle out. The one where you push the round tokens with that arrow to the area on the left. The solution must be random because every time i attempt it nothing turns out right. Please. Anyone

Re:Bonus Chapter: The crazy drawer puzzle!

[Post New]by Alkymyst on Mar 6, 13 2:22 AM
I know the feeling. It's not in my nature to give up on a puzzle, but I'm reaching that point with this one. The number of moves you can make are quite limited, so I don't know why I can't see the solution yet. I can't see a way to move the last 4 pieces, but I'll continue trying!!!

[Post New]by Alkymyst on Mar 6, 13 6:33 AM
I've continued to try and solve the puzzle for several hours now. With the limited number of possible moves, I've exhausted all my ideas. Eventually, I looked at the strategy guide,and the moves stated appear to be nonsense. I've come to the conclusion that this puzzle is impossible to solve. If anyone knows otherwise, please post the solution.
Alky.

The puzzle is part of the bonus chapter, and is located on the chest of drawers situated in the North Tower stairwell.

[Post New]by Alkymyst on Mar 6, 13 7:55 AM
At last! The light finally dawned! LOL I think I'd convinced myself that it was impossible! I can't believe it took me sooo long to see it. AND the SG isn't nonsense, it was just me being stupid and jumping 2 moves. Doh!
Alky

Go to: