Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Can't cross the bridge!!

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 5:30 PM
I'm stuck at the part where I have two planks placed where the bridge fell, I have played the HOS on the Left side twice, I merged the twig with the rake and thought I would be able to get the floating plank on the left side. If I use the hint button, it just keeps circling the floating plank, which is the obviously the last one I have to get, but I tried using the twig merged with the rake and it doesn't work. I can't go back ( the game doesn't allow it) and the only thing I have in inventory is a paperclip, a hairclip, and a crate, which doesn't fit anywhere in the scene. What am I missing??

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Can't cross the bridge!!

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 6:18 PM
Errrr, ummm, if anyone has finished the game, or if you are getting to the bridge, could you help me out and let me know what I'm doing wrong?? Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by silent_pepper on Feb 24, 13 6:57 PM
Twig and rake cannot be merge, you have to place the rake with Twig, then tie them with "wire", then click the merged rake and twig to pull the last wooden plank. After that, use the crate to climb the cliff.

Good luck!

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 7:03 PM
I think that is the problem. I did use the wire to attach the twig with the rake, because I remember getting it when I cut the sign with the wire cutters. So technically it was not a merge. However, even with the rake and twig, it will not let me get the last wooden plank, been trying all afternoon. Wonder if its a glitch, or if I have to use it a certain way. Of course I get messages like: You're not using it right, there is another place for that, It's not the right item, etc. Just wondering what the heck to do now?

[Post New]by silent_pepper on Feb 24, 13 7:11 PM
Have you try back to main menu and getting back to the game? Some problems can be fixed by that.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 7:15 PM
Yes, I have been back to the main menu, and I really didn't want to start all over again, but as it stands, it looks as though I may have to. It's just not working right. Never had a problem before, so now that I know it works for other people, I'll try restarting the game and see if I can get past it. Thanks for the help!!

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Feb 24, 13 7:49 PM
OK, I'm gonna jump in here...on the left side at the river after combining the teig, rake and wire, you will use it there to pull a plank out of the water, then go right, lay down the plank and add the crate. Moving on...
Frankie

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 9:17 PM
No, come to find out it wasn't anything I was doing wrong. I had to uninstall the game, and then reinstall. Create a new profile, replay everything and when I got to the bridge everything worked fine without a hitch. So, more technical error than anything else. But, thanks for helping out!

[Post New]by shortnsassy6272 on Feb 28, 13 8:32 PM
I am sooo frutrated. Had problems with the HO scenes, nothing was in its proper place,problems with putting the planks down, now can't get the last plank. Exited the game twice the scene is correct now, can see the river completely but I still cannot get the rake with the twig to work on the plank. What am I missing? I really do not want to start the game all over. Someone please help!!!

[Post New]by shantewa on Apr 23, 13 2:06 PM
were is the rake? I have the crate, the hair pin, the paper clip and the wire! Where did you find the rake? I cant leave the bridge to go back so what do I do?

[Post New]by critterbuddy50 on Jun 22, 13 8:24 AM
Sooo frustrated. Had trouble in the beginning of the game and then when everything finally got going, I get stuck at the bridge! the first HO game at the lake was a MESS! Nothing where it was supposed to be. Had to use five or six hints just to get through it. Now, I can't get to the third plank because I don't have a rake and I can't go back to find one. Thank goodness I only used a freebie to get this game but still, I could have used it on a better game. Didn't realize that not having a walkthrough available meant that there were potential problems as the game hadn't been properly vetted yet. Will always look for a walkthrough from now on. Too bad because the story line is what kept me going. If anyone has an idea of where I can get my rake now and hopefully, the twig, wire, rake thing works for me, I'd be most grateful.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Oct 22, 13 1:11 PM
Thanks a gazillion, everyone. I didn't even see the left arrow until I came here - and that got me the crate - I admit I had to use almost all hints because the sweet spots were off from where the objects appeared. Then I was stuck again, and frankly, without silent pepper, I would NEVER have thought of going back to the menu (and I actually went out of the game) and then back in, but when I did it was all there, and I finished in a flash. Thank you, thank you, thank you - and especially silent pepper.

SPOILER: My, they certainly deserved each other, didn't they?! LOL!

oddle

[Post New]by bettyjeancampos on Dec 2, 13 9:44 PM
wow i finished the whole game

Go to: