pru58
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

cash register code?

[Post New]by pru58 on Feb 24, 13 5:50 PM
I have the sheet with all the number plate numbers on it, but I can't make it work on the cash register. What do you do with the numbers???

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:cash register code?

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 24, 13 6:40 PM
Think of it as rows and columns. So a red 1 mean the first row and a blue 4 means the fourth column. So click the square that's in the first row and fourth column. Do that for each set of numbers.

Edit: I just checked the strategy guide to be sure I remembered correctly and I did, but the clue note you use lists the blue column number first and the red row number second. It works either way, but just wanted to clarify.

Edited on 02/24/2013 at 6:44:36 PM PST

farfeltoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by farfeltoo on Feb 26, 13 10:55 AM
THANK YOU!! I was about to trash it. lol

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 26, 13 12:26 PM
You're welcome!

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Mar 8, 13 10:46 AM
OK I tried every way to enter #s and not working !?!?! HELP

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 8, 13 1:20 PM
elboranch wrote:OK I tried every way to enter #s and not working !?!?! HELP

First, you must have the clue paper. When you zoom in on the cash register, the clue paper with blue and red numbers should be showing on the lower right. If it's not there, then you need to go find it. You can't solve the register puzzle without it, even if you know the answers.

If you have the clue paper in place, did you read my answer above? Here's an example: The first clue is a blue 5 & a red 1. So, click the blank square where the column with a blue #5 over it and the row with a red #1 next to it meet. The next one is blue 4 & red 5, so click the square where the 4th column and the 5th row meet. If you're still stuck, then look at page 20 of the strategy guide for the solution.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 10, 13 5:56 AM
colors and numbers.....................

[Post New]by NightriderM on Aug 9, 13 3:35 PM
Sorry but your answer is not clear at all,have tried everything I can think of and still does not work.VERY VERY POOR GAME

Go to: