NO WALK-THROUGH!!

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

NO WALK-THROUGH!!

[Post New]by heletia on Feb 24, 13 6:01 PM
Once again, I maintain there should ALWAYS be a walk-through for every game so its there whether we need it or not!!!

There is nothing worse than being stuck and not being able to continue - very frustrating.... especially for those of us who have been LONG TERM PAYING customers!!

Thank you
Helen

Edited on 02/24/2013 at 6:02:38 PM PST

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:NO WALK-THROUGH!!

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 24, 13 6:09 PM
Oh I can understand your frustration there. I'm stuck at the bridge and I mean there is nothing I have not tried to get across. I don't know what it takes to get a walkthrough with a new game, though. I have noticed with other games that walkthroughs are made by certain people, whether they work for the dev's, or not, I don't know. But it is very frustrating. I'm still scanning the internet trying to find a solution for my problem, with no luck. Best guess for me, I just posted my problem in the forum and hope that someone is past me in the game and can shed a little light. Just a glimmer is good for me. I hope you can get the answers you need.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Feb 24, 13 7:58 PM
There should always be a walk-through with every game.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 24, 13 8:14 PM
I made the mistake of buying a game that didn't have a walkthrough. I won't do that again! I wonder what the reasons are that some games get them and others don't. I would have bought this game and Motor Town if there had been walkthroughs.

havasulady
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by havasulady on Feb 24, 13 11:32 PM
No walkthrough...NO BUY.
Simple as that.

kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kitzel on Feb 25, 13 11:24 AM
**** has one

kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kitzel on Feb 25, 13 11:31 AM
sorry, I was incorrect; no walkthrough

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Feb 25, 13 11:40 AM
I went to the developer's website and there is no mention of a walkthrough for this game there either.

Bessie Mae

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 4:17 AM
Hi Fishies,

lilyr - That's a really great question and I would be happy to offer the info I have on this.

We have two walkthrough writers and given that we have at least one a new game every day, we simply can't play every game and compile a walkthrough for it, we just don't have the resources. This means that games are prioritized by how popular they are and also potential difficulty level, so that the resources we do have, are used wisely.

The Moderation Team also play games as much we can, compiling mini walkthroughs for reference. It may not seem like much work but I can vouch for that fact that it will typically take twice as long to play a game while writing a very basic walkthrough at the same time as there is a lot of stopping, starting and screenshots. I imagine that Margie B's excellent guides for example, would take even longer.

I will definitely pass your feedback along though, I just wanted to offer a little perspective because if we could offer free walkthroughs for all our games we would do so.

I hope this info helps a bit.

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 4:19:33 AM PST

hotsec50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hotsec50 on Feb 26, 13 8:21 AM
I too am a long term subscriber to Big Fish and I find it very frustrating that after paying for a game there is no walk-through. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong! I can't figure out what to tie to the rope for weight in the farmhouse. Any suggestions?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 26, 13 8:23 AM
hotsec50 wrote:I too am a long term subscriber to Big Fish and I find it very frustrating that after paying for a game there is no walk-through. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong! I can't figure out what to tie to the rope for weight in the farmhouse. Any suggestions?
There is a basket somewhere in the house that you should pick up - I think in the kitchen. And you should have already picked up three stones on the path through the forest to the farmhouse. hope this helps

hotsec50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hotsec50 on Feb 26, 13 9:19 AM
Lady Cav thx for the tip! I will give it a try right now. Thank you! Thank you!!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 26, 13 9:20 AM
hotsec50 wrote:Lady Cav thx for the tip! I will give it a try right now. Thank you! Thank you!!
You are welcome. Good Luck!

petmomof8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Piano tune.

[Post New]by petmomof8 on Feb 27, 13 3:55 PM
I could use help on playing the tune on the Piano. The hint doesn't help me.

[Post New]by agatha43 on Feb 27, 13 4:23 PM
petmomof8 wrote:I could use help on playing the tune on the Piano. The hint doesn't help me.

Try matching the symbols on the sheet music to the related symbols on the keys. Try this order: music notes, anchor, arrow, diamond, paint brush, star, dice, anchor, star, paint brush, music notes. When you hit a correct key, a green light will go on; if incorrect, a red light illuminates.

Edited on 02/27/2013 at 4:28:53 PM PST

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Feb 27, 13 6:53 PM
petmomof8 wrote:I could use help on playing the tune on the Piano. The hint doesn't help me.

someone made this solution for piano.
perhaps this would help.

Solution for notes playing the piano here.

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 2:07:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Italmeat2 on Feb 27, 13 9:18 PM
I am stuck at the wallpaper in Annies house to get whatever is needed to go into Annies room. It wants me to merge the glass cutter..but none of my choices are correct. If I press hint...it goes to the wallpaper..but I DONT HAVE ALL THE PIECES/... PLEASE HELP

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Feb 27, 13 10:22 PM
Italmeat2 wrote:I am stuck at the wallpaper in Annies house to get whatever is needed to go into Annies room. It wants me to merge the glass cutter..but none of my choices are correct. If I press hint...it goes to the wallpaper..but I DONT HAVE ALL THE PIECES/... PLEASE HELP

Glass cutter need to be merge with diamond, which you can find inside safebox at Annie's office.

To open safebox, you need 2 codes, one behind the wallpaper, and the other one at Annie's office table.

you will need paper and pencil to get that codes.

note : you need "scraper" to scrape the wallpaper off to see the code.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 1, 13 2:07 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just swim by to let you know that I made momo_gamer's link clickable.

I hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

tigerjudy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tigerjudy on Mar 3, 13 2:19 PM

i agreewith all who are long time customers, there should be a walk thru

Go to: