kallith
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

I've kicked the bucket it seems...

[Post New]by kallith on Feb 25, 13 11:02 AM
so I am stuck in the cave-in. The only thing I haven't done is use my bucket as I couldn't retrieve it the last time I used it. The game calls for me to use the bucket now and I haven't found another in the cave to replace it. Any help out there?
I replayed the game to this point again and still haven't found a way to retain the bucket or find another previous to the cave-in, or else where in the cave.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:I've kicked the bucket it seems...

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 4:40 AM
Hi kallith,

Are you taking about the cave in, where it tells you to use a bucket of water to loosen the rocks?

If so, please don't worry, I had this happen to me too while playing.

Using the pickaxe on this heap of stone will work, so the water message is misleading!

I really hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/05/2013 at 1:29:26 PM PST

kallith
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by kallith on Mar 19, 13 3:21 AM
Thanks !!!
I'm off to try!

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cindiliz on Apr 16, 13 7:44 PM
I guess I'm coming in a little late to the game. I, too, am in the cave after the cave in. I wasn't too worried about having no bucket, but I am really worried about not having a pick-axe. I do have an ornamental axe, but it keeps telling me it can't do the job on the rocks. Was I supposed to have something else from the outside with me before the demon caved me in?

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Oct 30, 13 6:07 PM
cindiliz, you get the pickaxe in the cave. The haft is once scene in on the floor by the female statue. Above left there, there is a hige spiderweb, behind which, if you burn it with your flint and steel, is the head of the pickaxe. Along with another statue which as I was typing this I realized where they go. Later!

Go to: