Safe

[Post New]by redarrow1963 on Feb 25, 13 11:12 PM
Help stuck on safe,got code but cant get it to work.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Safe

[Post New]by xdolphine on Feb 26, 13 12:53 AM
have you place the note on safebox?

[Post New]by redarrow1963 on Feb 26, 13 7:38 PM
I have got the first green light,but cant get it to open do I keep putting in same numbers the way I did first one backwards? Im so frustrated with this game.

[Post New]by juliecwm on Feb 27, 13 1:00 PM
I have the code and can get to the first four numbers but the dial won't spin far enough to get to the next numbers. It either goes to far or gets near and then spins back. Any suggestions?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Feb 27, 13 1:19 PM
Spinning the dial seemed rather tricky. Have you tried closing the game out and starting again? I was able to get it by just going to the next number rather than left, right, left, right. Backing out of the puzzle and coming back to it might be something to try, too. I tried to turn the dial very slowly while holding my mouse button down. Hope you are able to finally get it with some trial and error.

[Post New]by juliecwm on Feb 28, 13 8:53 AM
Thanks Ladycav, that worked. Still a little nerve wracking but with some patience it worked like a charm!

kathysfarm
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by kathysfarm on Mar 2, 13 10:40 AM
I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND RE-INSTALLED THE GAME STILL WONT ACCEPT THE PAPER WITH THE CODE ON IT IAM STUCK ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO

gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by gtits on Mar 2, 13 4:26 PM
I have had it with this safe...so frustrated don't even know which dial to try to turn...nothing I do seems to work...have read forum tips but I can't get the numbers to turn in any direction

[Post New]by redarrow1963 on Mar 3, 13 12:00 AM
Still having problems get the first set of numbers in correctly,then after that cant figure it out I have never had this kind of problem with a game,about ready to say the heck with it although I bought it wish i hadnt.

gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by gtits on Mar 3, 13 7:24 AM
the safe should have been a puzzle because I am so stuck I don't know what to do

gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by gtits on Mar 3, 13 11:24 AM
Can't believe how easy the safe was when I realized I was making a stupid mistake...no wonder it is not a puzzle...kept reading forum tips and then it hit me on my laptop I was holding down left mouse click and when I did that it moved in any direction but green light only came on when I would release it between numbers..talk about feeling duh....I couldn't believe how easy it was

[Post New]by redarrow1963 on Mar 4, 13 1:40 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to work safe,got the first green box but Im stuck after that,been stuck on it for days now.Im fed up.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 4, 13 10:54 PM
redarrow1963 wrote:Can someone PLEASE tell me how to work safe,got the first green box but Im stuck after that,been stuck on it for days now.Im fed up.

Hope my PM works!

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on Mar 7, 13 2:44 PM
I cannot get the piece of paper to stick to the safe either. Help!!

guppy68
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by guppy68 on Mar 11, 13 4:23 PM
juliecwm wrote:I have the code and can get to the first four numbers but the dial won't spin far enough to get to the next numbers. It either goes to far or gets near and then spins back. Any suggestions?

guppy68
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by guppy68 on Mar 11, 13 4:33 PM
I too was having all of the problems you all were having. After 3 daays of frustration
I was goint to delete. went to the game icon - right clicked and there was an option to reverse to previous version. I did this and it played perfectly.

Hope this information helps all of you.

[Post New]by smartbevy1947 on Apr 9, 13 10:47 PM
redarrow1963 wrote:Can someone PLEASE tell me how to work safe,got the first green box but Im stuck after that,been stuck on it for days now.Im fed up.

[Post New]by smartbevy1947 on Apr 9, 13 11:04 PM
smartbevy1947 wrote:

Go to: