oddjob
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Skyscraper wire

[Post New]by oddjob on Feb 22, 09 9:35 PM
I can't get the scissors to cut through the fence to get to the skyscraper. HELP !!!!! Someone please!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Skyscraper wire

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 22, 09 9:43 PM
oddjob wrote:I can't get the scissors to cut through the fence to get to the skyscraper. HELP !!!!! Someone please!!!!!

Hi oddjob- welcome to the forums!

Click on the cradle.......not the fence..

oddjob
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Skyscraper wire

[Post New]by oddjob on Feb 22, 09 9:49 PM
I'll try that here in a second, Thanks.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 22, 09 9:52 PM
oddjob wrote:I'll try that here in a second, Thanks.

You're very welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

oddjob
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by oddjob on Feb 22, 09 10:01 PM
prpldva wrote:
oddjob wrote:I'll try that here in a second, Thanks.

You're very welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

Thanks Worked great!

calcak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by calcak on Feb 25, 09 11:17 AM
Help!!! How do I pick up the scissors? to cut the fence? I tried clicking on them but nothing happens.

tneedy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tneedy on Feb 26, 09 9:34 PM
Sheesh, I'm just trying to figure out how to move Chase around... Any suggestions?? :-\ TN~

tneedy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tneedy on Feb 26, 09 9:39 PM
Never mind.... I found out all too quickly how to run from bush to bush and what happens when ya get caught; like about 10 times now... TN~ BTW, is replying to your own post the same as talking to yourself???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 1, 09 5:31 AM
calcak wrote:Help!!! How do I pick up the scissors? to cut the fence? I tried clicking on them but nothing happens.

Hi calcak- welcome to the forums!

When you run to the bush near the wire cutters, you will automatically pick them up....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 1, 09 5:32 AM
tneedy wrote:Never mind.... I found out all too quickly how to run from bush to bush and what happens when ya get caught; like about 10 times now... TN~ BTW, is replying to your own post the same as talking to yourself???

Hi tneedy- It's all in the timing- watch where the spotlights go. There are several bushes that are safe from the lights.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 1, 09 8:46 AM
calcak wrote:Help!!! How do I pick up the scissors? to cut the fence? I tried clicking on them but nothing happens.

The path through the junkyard bushes

There are 9 bushes in the junkyard. You start in the first bush on the left middle edge of the scene. You must avoid the search lights as you move from bush to bush.

You must move away from a bush if a search light will pass directly over it. There are only two bushes where a search light will move directly over it.

Seven of the nine bushes are safe and will hide you. There are three bushes in the center of the scene. The one where you get the shears is a safe bush. The other two are not safe and will not hide you.

If you get thrown out of the junkyard you can just start the path over.

1. Move up to the bush on the top left.
2. Move down and diagonally to the right, to the bush beside the crates in about the middle on the scene.
3. Move down and diagonally to the left, to the bush in the lower left corner.
4. Move down and to the right to the bush in the bottom center of the scene.
5. Move to the right to the bush in the right corner. On your first time through the scene you will fall into a hole in the ground.
6. You must find 16 KEYS and use them on the lock to escape the hole. When you come back from the hole you will be in the bush in the right corner.
7. Move up and diagonally to the left to the bush.
8. Move up and diagonally to the right to the bush by the center of the fence.
9. Move to the left to the bush by the wire cutters. The wire cutters will go into your inventory.
10. Move back to the bush by the center of the fence.
11. Immediately click on the wire cage by the building on the right center edge of the scene. This will bring up a variation of a Match-3 game that you use to cut open the fence.

Good luck!

Edited on 03/01/2009 at 8:49:41 AM PST

tneedy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tneedy on Mar 6, 09 3:11 PM
Took me a few tries Lizzie but I conquered the dump!! I am victorious!! LOL :-D Thanks! TN~

Go to: