Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ forum

[Post New]by love2snuggle3 on Jun 19, 08 12:28 PM
im stuck on the musical snakes is there any help out there?

pjw243
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pjw243 on Jun 19, 08 9:14 PM
love2snuggle3 wrote:im stuck on the musical snakes is there any help out there?

[Post New]by Bink71 on Jun 20, 08 5:43 PM
How do you get the gopher??????

dlap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dlap on Jun 20, 08 9:47 PM
I am stuck in the room where you put in the light bulb and then are left with a plank of wood. I watched the video and this part is shown...so you would think it would be easy to figure out. I am supposed, so it seems to have some bars to place; but I have nothing except this plank of wood and getting nowhere with it. There is nothing left to get on the map. Any ideas what we are supposed to do here? I click on hint many times and nothin happens.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 21, 08 12:04 AM
dlap wrote:I am stuck in the room where you put in the light bulb and then are left with a plank of wood. I watched the video and this part is shown...so you would think it would be easy to figure out. I am supposed, so it seems to have some bars to place; but I have nothing except this plank of wood and getting nowhere with it. There is nothing left to get on the map. Any ideas what we are supposed to do here? I click on hint many times and nothin happens.

Put the plank across the crevice over the blue cursor area to the right of the waterfall.

okscooter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by okscooter on Jun 21, 08 7:48 PM
on last mini game..what blue cursor area? In what scene? I have tried everywhere and am still stuck with the plank
Thanks , okscooter1

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 21, 08 9:07 PM
Magestical wrote:just brought the game to play and it wont let me start the game why is that and what do i have to do or do i have to wait

Magestical, so sorry you're having problems. If you are a game club member, you can go to My Account and look for Live Chat help. The techs are really great and will help you resolve the problem. If not a game club member, look at the bottom right of this thread for the Need Tech Support box or go to the Help Tab on the BFG main menu. Hope you get it figured out quickly. Good Luck.

[Post New]by snugglebear10 on Jun 21, 08 11:20 PM
Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help me. I just got game an I'm kinda stuck on the Egyption Safe. I even got the strategy guide,but I'm still confused. How many times do you have play that trune?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 22, 08 12:04 AM
Hi snugglebear10! For the safe puzzle, you only need to play the tune for the left side once, and the tune for the right side once. I hope this helps .

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by rescucathy on Jun 22, 08 6:23 AM
cesse47 wrote:
Magestical wrote:just brought the game to play and it wont let me start the game why is that and what do i have to do or do i have to wait

Magestical, so sorry you're having problems. If you are a game club member, you can go to My Account and look for Live Chat help. The techs are really great and will help you resolve the problem. If not a game club member, look at the bottom right of this thread for the Need Tech Support box or go to the Help Tab on the BFG main menu. Hope you get it figured out quickly. Good Luck.

Magestical I having the same problem, brought the game and doesn't work either. Let me if you figure it out please. rescucathy

[Post New]by teegan on Jun 22, 08 7:26 AM
hello there has anyone got passed where a white sceen come up on the game plz help thanks

[Post New]by joniques on Jun 22, 08 8:04 AM
I'm stuck on the tetris puzzle. I've put all the pieces in each box, but nothing happens.

[Post New]by mitch72 on Jun 22, 08 10:16 AM
hya i am stuck in the room with the light bulbs i cant seem to place the bars in the corect place can anyone help?

[Post New]by acbaby on Jun 22, 08 11:21 AM
help! i'm stuck in the room with the large cement disc that has shadows of various objects. i found the objects in other rooms. i clicked them, but can't put them in my inventory to use them on the disc. any ideas?

[Post New]by fish101 on Jun 22, 08 5:50 PM
acbaby wrote:help! i'm stuck in the room with the large cement disc that has shadows of various objects. i found the objects in other rooms. i clicked them, but can't put them in my inventory to use them on the disc. any ideas?

i need help. im confused??

[Post New]by Camrons on Jun 22, 08 6:13 PM
Hey yall im kinda new at this game and i cant get pass the safe puzzle. I can only get the right eye to start blinking and I cant get the left eye to start. Can someone help me please

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 22, 08 6:15 PM
Hi acbaby, that puzzle is pretty tough. I think that you will find some help in this post: Beetle Temple: Electric World Round Wheel Puzzle 1. There's enough information there that should get you started!

Edited on 06/25/2008 at 12:15:30 PM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 22, 08 6:17 PM
Camrons, check out New York: Egyptian Safe Puzzle. There are some folks who have posted information there that will help you out with that puzzle. Good Luck!

Edited on 06/25/2008 at 12:15:14 PM PST

[Post New]by 66fairlane on Jun 23, 08 8:59 AM
I am stuck on all the pipes., can't seem to get any of the pipes put together correctly, anyone have any advice?????

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Amazon™ forum

[Post New]by 66fairlane on Jun 23, 08 12:52 PM
I just kept hitting hint and it put the bars in the spot. Now I have to figure out how to get through that puzzle with all the pipes.

Go to: