bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Ball-Buster Collection technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 28, 13 1:00 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Post any Ball-Buster Collection technical issues here only

[Post New]by tjanetv on Feb 28, 13 10:15 AM
Game won't let me okay a profile, so I can't play. It will let me type in the name, but will not okay. The only button that works is the back key, but without a profile, you can't play. Tried uninstall, reinstall, no change. Tried changing settings, no help. Tried restarting computer, no help. Please help!!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 28, 13 12:59 PM
Hi tjanetv,

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting a profile set up in this game!

This sort of issue can come up for a few different reasons, and I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on. They'll be able to do some troubleshooting with you directly from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by maxmarjo on Mar 4, 13 4:30 PM
I created a profile after some delay but the game will not play for me. It moves after my mouse moves, shoot the ball even though I don't touch anything, absolutely will not allow me to play. The only help under Options is to change the resolution. That didn't work. I love these types of games especially the 3 I tried from **** (Blasterball, Remix, and Holidays). Thanks for any assistance.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 5, 13 10:52 AM
It sounds like the game has a mind of it's own, maxmarjo!

I would definitely recommend checking the following help article for some great tips and tricks that may help get the game working properly. (Just click on the blue text!)

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

One of our Reps from Tech Support will also be happy to work with you directly and get that figured out!

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by lindaninny on Mar 8, 13 3:41 AM
i am doing the level option in ancient greece. I would like to play a continuous level game in one of the other worlds. The game only allows one level at a time in the random or choose a game. I am bored with greece. how do I get continuous play in another world?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 8, 13 4:24 AM
Hi lindaninny,

I played that game just now on 'Level Mode' and it seems to me that once you pass one screen, you will be given another.

Once you have cleared a level, a green tick sign will pass down just like the other power-ups and once you get that, you will move on to the next screen.

The first level is dubbed 1.1, the next 1.2 and so on, hence I think you need to finish all of the Greek screens in this mode, in order to move onto other world.

I hope this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/09/2013 at 5:08:22 AM PST

[Post New]by lindaninny on Mar 9, 13 6:12 AM
thanks. that's what I was afraid of.

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on May 25, 13 10:26 PM
Using PC with Windows 8. Playing with mouse. When I am chasing the ball I sometimes manage to hit the menu key by accident. Game pauses and I have to hit resume. Not a big thing but annoying.

The big thing is when I am chasing ball the right side of Windows 8 where the search and settings menus live opens and the game crashes. Now that is annoying.

And btw, I am over 215 levels on the greek field and still no way to play with a different background except in a one by one mode.
Duckie

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 3:33:47 PM PST

Go to: