bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Maestro: Music from the Void

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 13 12:29 AM
The Maestro's back in this exciting encore to Notes of Life! Eerie music fills the air in Vienna, where shadows terrorize people in the streets. Two musical prodigies have gone missing. Can you save them without striking a single false note?

Edited on 03/02/2013 at 2:50:24 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Maestro: Music from the Void

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 1, 13 3:44 AM
I've stopped buying *all* the CEs that come out and this is one I missed. Looks like I need to check the CE forum since no one has posted here yet.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?!

mai66
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mai66 on Mar 1, 13 3:49 AM
Well sins it took nearly 3 hours to download the trial, we are not ready to give it a word yet!
I start now, and hope the "morph" is in the SE too.
And diving.....

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 1, 13 4:09 AM
Three hour download? *gulp*

I'll be back, I'm interested in your opinion.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Mar 1, 13 5:50 AM
mai66 wrote:Well sins it took nearly 3 hours to download the trial, we are not ready to give it a word yet!
I start now, and hope the "morph" is in the SE too.
And diving.....

I found the trial downloaded at an acceptable if not fast rate but now I've bought it, I'm only on 47% after two hours.

My ISP has been "stabilising" my line so it's possible it's them but they said that would be finished by 21st March.

Janspack

[Post New]by leonamcboner on Mar 1, 13 6:15 AM
I bought this this morning at 8.30am my time......I'm on 59% now......it's 2.15pm. Wow. Just wow.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Mar 1, 13 6:37 AM
I just DL the game in 90 seconds, thank God it didn't take too long. I can usually download any game at warp speed.

[Post New]by leonamcboner on Mar 1, 13 7:08 AM
3.07pm....62%
How did you manage that hannah57??? I'm really quite jealous right now!

harrold
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by harrold on Mar 1, 13 7:12 AM
went out at 9.00 came back at 12.00 game was still downloading.why are they taking so long .my computer is new so it cant be that is the problem.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Mar 1, 13 7:12 AM
leonamcboner wrote:3.07pm....62%
How did you manage that hannah57??? I'm really quite jealous right now!

I'm jealous too Still, its good to know it's not my ISP causing the problem. I'm at 63% now.

I don't normally have too much problem with download speeds but just every now and then a game will run at almost dead stop like this one.

Janspack

[Post New]by brandy1008 on Mar 1, 13 7:30 AM
I was just wondering why it takes hours for some of you fishies to download games? Mine never take more than a couple of minuets.

[Post New]by leonamcboner on Mar 1, 13 7:38 AM
I usually never have any trouble, but this one today is astonishingly slow!!!!!! I played the trial for the CE fine, but this.......

sophish48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sophish48 on Mar 1, 13 8:10 AM
I usually never have any trouble, but this one today is astonishingly slow!!!!!! I played the trial for the CE fine, but this.......

I normally have absolutely no problem but it has taken me nearly 8 hours to get to 67%! What on earth is going on? I think my laptop's gonna melt!!!

bookworm42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm42 on Mar 1, 13 8:15 AM
no problem with downloading speed, but ... just cant open the game ?? any ideas

[Post New]by leonamcboner on Mar 1, 13 8:29 AM
*UPDATE!*
It's just dramatically sped up and installed!!! Yay!!

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 1, 13 8:37 AM
leonamcboner wrote:*UPDATE!*
It's just dramatically sped up and installed!!! Yay!!

My theory Big Fish office in Seattle just opened

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 2, 13 2:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

I know that waiting for a game to a download can be frustrating if it takes an excessive amount of time.

With slow downloads, the first thing to try is to uninstall and reinstall the Game Manager to ensure it is working correctly.

Also, you can adjust your download settings to try and access our site in a different way. The help article here, has some tips on how to adjust your Game Manager settings and try the alternative download method.

It is worth noting that some games are larger than others and also that slower downloads can occur if you are among the first in your region to install the game.

The first time a game is installed using a specific server, that server needs to 'setup' the download if you will, which can add some time to the process. Once a game have passed through a server, it will be quicker to download thereafter.

That being said, if you feel like your download speed is slow for a number of games and troubleshooting has failed, please do reach out to the Tech Support Team as they will be able to offer specific advice. Doing so will also help us identify any possible issues that need attention.

Hoping this information is helpful,

bfgBaikal

Go to: