bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Music from the Void players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void forum

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Mar 18, 13 10:45 AM
did anyone find this game to be shorter than the games before this one?

Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void forum

[Post New]by Koblenz on Mar 19, 13 4:17 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Music from the Void players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have got as far as trying to paint the leaf, I have blue paint on the brush but I can't get it to paint.
Has anybody out there got any ideas???
Lincpoacher.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 20, 13 6:47 AM
Hi Koblenz,

Welcome to the Pond!

I was swimming by and wanted to help you out with this!

I would encourage you to have a look at the Maestro: Music from the Void Walkthrough to see if that can help you!

Sometimes, it is necessary to perform tasks in a certain order so checking that out should get you moving again!

If the problem persists after consulting the Walkthrough and you feel this may be a tech issue though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by wondergirl41 on May 28, 13 7:50 PM
I am trying to play this game but I am stuck I know how to get to the 2nd cog for the lock on the door in the second chapter but my only problem is I am looking for a cat tile and I don't know what I missed. But I went to the walkthrough and It mentions a cat tile but it doesn't talk about how to get the cat tile, so the lock on the dog will move and I can get to the second cog to open the door. Could someone please tell me where to get the cat tile?? It would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

[Post New]by wondergirl41 on May 30, 13 4:26 PM
Thank You I found the cat tile, Thank You.

Go to: