bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Maestro: Music from the Void technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 1, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Re:Post any Maestro: Music from the Void technical issues here only

[Post New]by janspack on Mar 1, 13 7:15 AM
It appears that quite a few of us are having problems with the speed of this game. It's taken about 3 hours to get to 63%. My computer is only 8 months old running on Windows 8 so i know it's not my computer.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Mar 1, 13 8:05 AM
I had a small hiccup with the game. Error Access Violation. On the second play through on a new profile of the demo it seemed fine.

ETA: Everything on my computer is update.

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 8:06:05 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 2, 13 2:45 AM
Hi Fishies,

janspack - with slow downloads the first thing to try is to uninstall and reinstall the Game Manager to ensure it is working correctly.

Also, checking your service with your ISP can often help resolve issues with downloads speeds as well, if only to eliminate that as a possible cause. Also, they can let you know of the best times to download games as there will be periods where demand is lower and hence the service is faster.

Liasmani, - even if your computer is up to date, access violations can come about if another program such as an antivirus, is interfering with how the game runs.

The advice in the help article here has some advice on what you can do to combat this error messages.

Of course, if either of you would like some more help, we would be happy to have a look at this with you. When submitting a support ticket to, Tech Support please run and attach a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so they can get to helping you right away.

Hoping this helps,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/02/2013 at 2:46:37 AM PST

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

SLOOOOOOW

[Post New]by cherbando on Mar 5, 13 1:04 PM
I am able to play the game, which I love, but it is so slow to change scenes.I click the arrow to go to the next area of play and I have to wait and wait. Very frustrating. It seems like it is buffering between every scene.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 5, 13 2:13 PM
Hi cherbando,

That definitely doesn't sound like much fun! Sometimes updating your drivers and game related software programs can help with that sort of thing. Our help article goes over how to do that if you want to take a look here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those tips aren't working, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to look into that for you.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Mar 15, 13 7:04 PM
Hi, I would like to know if I am the only one with a problem with the hint system. It keeps sending me back and forth to the same places. I don't have the pieces necessary to do what they show me but it keeps sending me to that same place and if I click the hint button it says that I should move to another place, and once they showed me an error message and I changed my profile It worked fine for a couple of chapter and then the hint started to send me all over the places. it is very annoying

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 16, 13 4:58 AM
That sounds like it must be really annoying carnick!

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps as this is one way to ensure the game files are all operating as they should.

I would also recommend checking the advice in the help article Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement to how the game performs for you overall.

If the issues persist after checking out that article, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by fatkat01 on Apr 13, 13 9:42 PM
I am having trouble. The Hint button recommends for me to go to a place but I can't do it. I can go to many other places. but, it keeps telling me to go through a door and I can't go there. what can I do. I can't go on with the game......This game worked well for a while but now...............

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Apr 30, 13 10:26 PM
This game worked good till half way through, then the whole thing slowed down. Trying to get from room to room took forever. I have driver update so I have all the latest updates. I went to another game I bought here, and it works fine. I uninstalled and installed. Same thing. Used different names 3 times and always when you get to the Mansion it slows down. When you get to the ship it's worse. when you click on a HO it takes 5 sec's to respond. I'm not completing the game, it's too aggravating.

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Sep 30, 13 4:46 PM
The game keeps kicking me out to my desktop. Thankfully I don't lose what I had but it is a pain to have to start up the game again.

[Post New]by rustysmom1 on Mar 8, 14 10:09 AM
THE GAME HAS BEEN REALLLLLLY SLOW. I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN CLOSE TO THE END WHERE I HAVE TO FREE THE TWO VIOLIN PLAYERS BEFORE THEY CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I PICKED UP THE AWL BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN DO. I AM STUCK. IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING ELSE. THE HINT BUTTON SAYS TO GO TO ANOTHER LOCATION BUT IT WON'T LET ME. I AM UNABLE TO GO ON WITH THE GAME.

Edited on 03/08/2014 at 10:14:11 AM PST

Go to: