NEED HELP WITH MINI-GAMES

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Feb 23, 09 7:48 AM
I CAN APPRECIATE THAT I AM AN INEXPIERENCED PLAYER AND WOULD LIKE TO GET THRU THE MATRIX GAME THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. ALSO, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE TRACING GAME, IT WILL NOT COMPLETE ON THE LEFT SIDE. THANKS

Re:NEED HELP WITH MINI-GAMES

[Post New]by tikihut on Feb 23, 09 8:12 AM
I just started this game and already I am having a problem understanding the instructions on some of the mini games. They are a bit confusing. I am usually pretty good at games but the Bon appetit and the surprise games are starting to get on my nerves. Anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by Hiiri__ on Feb 24, 09 6:36 AM
This really is a hard, hard game.. The instructions for the games are confusing and the tips won't help at all.. So please, somebody smarter tell me how to play this friggin' game..

[Post New]by murrypscs on Feb 24, 09 12:42 PM
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. While some of the games are fun, many of them were quite a challenge. Additionally, the game required too much concentration. While I feel the game had a lot of potential and it looked fun, I couldn't get into it

Best of luck to everyone though

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 6:05 AM
I did not like the mini games.. to hard to understand , I only played 20 min . I must not be smart enough for this game.. its very hard .so if you like a challlage this is the game for you.

[Post New]by megleigh80 on Feb 25, 09 6:35 PM
I guess I'm just the speed demon but I have beat all the games in normal mode. The thing that is making me want to chunk my laptop across the room is the Sudoku games you unlock. I'm stuck on France because I finish but nothing ever happens. There is a "Check Please" icon at the top but I click & click & click... Ok! You've got the picture. So to make a long story short, the timer runs out and I lose. Am I missing something? Anyone?

[Post New]by tooStylish on Mar 5, 09 3:25 PM
Hate those mini games! I'm Dutch, and for that matter even harder to understand the instructions. For me, it's uninstalling the game and never play it again.

For those who are real diehards: Good luck!

[Post New]by ataameye on Jul 5, 10 3:38 AM
I want to play game on cell phone LG gd 510

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Oct 8, 10 11:56 AM
Is there anyway to skip the mini games. I have done two of them and can't get the others done so I can get out of france.

Go to: