soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Sequel To Farmscapes....Barn Yarn

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 2, 13 4:06 AM
Help Joe and Tom raise the money to fix their barn in this charming escapade. Find over 3,000 items in 30 various locations as willing customers are ready to pay out.

Sounds fun.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Sequel To Farmscapes....Barn Yarn

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 2, 13 4:19 AM
I liked it and so I bought it from the devs .

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 2, 13 4:41 AM
I have been waiting for Barn Yarn... just on since it came out on the dev's site...did the demo...luv it!

Also hoping Gardenscapes 2 gets here?

Lets...

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 2, 13 4:43 AM
I demoed at the devs. I don't really like the Hidden Object part of games, but in this one it makes sense, customers come to your old barn and want a specific thing and you find it and sell it to them. I liked it.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Mar 2, 13 5:01 AM
I've got Gardenscapes 2. The kidlets are really enjoying that one; they love the two previous games in that series. The 7 yr old can now read well enough to follow the comments in the game and read the item lists, and the game is generous with its hint options so if they get stuck they can use a hint, a camera or a thermometer to find the item they need. And they absolutely love re-landscaping the property.

Barn Yarn is another game that I'm looking forward to getting for them. Hope BFG gets it before I pick it up elsewhere.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 4, 13 2:19 PM
Hi Fishies,

As you may have noticed, Barn Yarn is our TGT today.

I'm going to move this thread over to that Forum now to keep things tidy. I hope the game is as awesome as you expected!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: