mamagrande
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Ice Monster

[Post New]by mamagrande on Mar 2, 13 10:55 AM
I am probably missing something very easy but here is my problem. I was in an ice trap and got out of that with the fire book and runes. Now I have an ice monster/dog keeping me from going into the museum. Strategy guide says to use the book but book is out of fire. When I click on hint am told the museum doors are now open and I can enter. But I can't do that til I get rid of the ice monster...HELP!!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Ice Monster

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 2, 13 1:44 PM
Did you find the fuel and use it on the monster? After that you should get new runes to find to light the Book of Fire. You can then use the book on the monster, who will go and stand in the museum doorway.

Then there will be a lot of other things you need to do, which will end in you finding a flamethrower that you can use on the ice monster. After that you can enter the museum.

The easiest way to find out if there are steps you have missed is by having a look at your map to see if there are any areas lit up. Then go to those areas to try and find an action you can complete.

If all else fails, let us know what items you still have in your inventory to see if we can figure it out

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Ice Monster

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 10, 13 5:59 AM
you must find all locations and you will get book of fire................

Go to: