gpk9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Level 5

[Post New]by gpk9 on Mar 2, 13 2:01 PM
I'm lost, how do we get through level 5? HELP that is on snowfall mountain, easy

Edited on 03/02/2013 at 2:02:41 PM PST

gpk9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Level 5

[Post New]by gpk9 on Mar 3, 13 4:43 AM
Nobody knows how to get through level 5? I've played it over a dozen times, can't get through it, please someone help

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Mar 5, 13 8:09 AM
Use dart towers in the 3 places where they look out on two paths so they attack enemies twice. As money comes in build more dart towers along the route. Then start upgrading them and the artillery tower you're given. By the end I had all my towers at level 2 upgrade, and I used all my spells on the last wave only. I didn't use the two slots near the castle. I also built one more artillery near the first one and got it to level 2 upgrade.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Mar 16, 13 2:28 PM
But how do you manage with no money to begin with? Even selling the mine only buys one dart tower.

[Post New]by windnwillow on Mar 16, 13 11:16 PM
demolish the mine and build a dart tower in the center front. Then start wave early to give you more money. Use ice spell to hold the two waves coming in from the centre front and when they're bunched up hit them with poison and fire - this should give you enough money to build more towers. Good Luck

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Mar 17, 13 5:50 PM
That worked - thanks!

Go to: