MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

Re:MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 5, 08 11:55 AM
Hmmmmmm... it's quiet here, so quiet, awfully quiet... AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW. What are Rose and Picman up to?

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Nov 5, 08 12:04 PM
A BIG ((((((((((((((Huggy)))))))))))))coming your way

mpreg_spirit
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mpreg_spirit on Nov 5, 08 12:36 PM
20 more days!
2 more days to Saturday!

Picman is making me wish my life away. Gah!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 5, 08 1:28 PM
picman050967 wrote:Poodlebear -
Not to worry, we have not yet begun to scratch the surface of all that is behind Ravenhearst Mannor. I would not be so cruel as to come even close to being a spoiler of such a great adventure. And yes, you H.O.G. lovers will not be disappointed.

Picman

p.s. rumor has it that Rose likes to update her facebook profile on Saturdays.

Oh yeah, forgot to thank you for giving me something else to obsess about- Facebook

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 5, 08 1:44 PM
Hey Picman!! thanks for the update about Rose. We'll all be checking in with her on Saturday.

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Nov 5, 08 3:17 PM
Thanks Picman! I appreciate the heads up! Waiting til Saturday........Is it Saturday yet?? LOL

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Nov 5, 08 3:47 PM
looloo123 wrote: But can you say just yes or no? are any of our speculations right? just a simple yes or no. think of the excitement it would cause.

Or, you could pm those who have been right and let them share, if they wish, with the pond.

*swimming away talking to self* get bribery item from store

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Nov 5, 08 4:12 PM
I don't think begging picman will work for this one when he said in the beginning he wouldn't tell us if we were right and he wouldn't tell us if we were wrong.

That said - he did pretty much confirm we have the release date right - but he didn't just announce it.

Again, that still won't stop me from begging when the need arises - I'm not above begging - especially when he baits the hook so very well...

So picman - were you a commercial fisherman in a previous life? You are so good at baiting us and we are so good at biting - you have us all - hook, line, and sinker - I mean stinker!

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 5, 08 4:45 PM
well silly me! i just wasnt thinking.Knowing picman he would just say "yes and no"

but cant wait for saturday!

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Nov 5, 08 4:59 PM
me either! Bring on the weekend!

That's a few more days closer then - to the release date

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 5, 08 5:12 PM
Hi everyone
After I read mpreg-spint posting I asked hub about White phosphorus and he said Emma would have burned a hole in her mouth before swallowing. That a small amount would explode if it hit water. Check out mpreg-sprint posting one of the many hellish things that would happen to you or Emma sounds very painful. Check out "Smoking stool syndrome" Yikes.

My second point is that she took sick at her school before she goes to the mannor.

Also did anyone notice what picman said in his post. "we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that is behind Ravenhearst Mannor" Behind like behind the house. Maybe thats where all the stuff has gone. You know the crowbars, pipes, shoes, wrenches etc. Maybe Whoever moved out after we left because it was haunted by what we unleased???
just thinking
giggyann

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 5, 08 5:17 PM
Oh Giggly you are a giggle.

apra87
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by apra87 on Nov 5, 08 6:04 PM
Why is it taking soooo long?

I woke up this morning with the feeling that the game was out, came here to check, but it was a false alarm

well... thank god that my finals are close, otherwise I would be pulling my hair off

Aprilfool_fr
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Aprilfool_fr on Nov 5, 08 6:08 PM
I just joined Facebook lol. I was already obsessed waiting for RTR, after reading this thread I'm even more obsessed I should be in bed, it's after 3am here

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Nov 6, 08 7:21 PM
Welcome bigwhalez2.
Welcome to the MCF Detective Agency.
Dive in. Poke around. Feel free to offer tidbits.
You can read a lot of what we started in Picking Picman's Brain and you too will join the fluster of waiting for MCF5!

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 6, 08 7:40 PM
welcome big whale! yes i hope you read the other threads about mcf 5 as we always entertain new ideas from everyone.sometimes its good to have a fresh new perspective from a new fishie. so just jump right in,

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 6, 08 7:47 PM
Hi bigwhalez2. Welcome to the pond. Join in the fun. Do you know Rose ravenhearst is at Facebook and she updates stuff on Saturdays.

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 6, 08 7:53 PM
Mr silly even made a post himself on the contest...

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 6, 08 8:03 PM
We are getting closer everyday. I know they say patience is a virtue. But.... I am getting so antsy.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 6, 08 8:24 PM
Im hoping for more like mushroom age and amamzon i think the developers have finally figured out that we want to do more than just point and click, hence the inventory, whre we wil need to colect from different rooms.i think that we will be running all over the house, which will really enhance the game play.

Go to: