[Post New]by leecherry on Jun 7, 10 3:48 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:But where is the key?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 7, 10 3:49 PM
Victor's cottage, second visit (beyond typewriter door).

[Post New]by shills123 on Jul 6, 10 10:37 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:But where is the key?

[Post New]by Ninuchy on Aug 2, 10 7:38 AM
Please can someone tell me where to find the key for the elevator skull so that I can get out of this mess

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 2, 10 1:29 PM
It's in the downstairs workroom in Victor's cottage.

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 19, 10 6:11 AM
ok. i'm totally stuck. i only need one more typewriter key (that i cnnot find) and there's nowhere for me to search in! no sparkles whatsoever! any suggestions would be really helpful. x thank you.

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 20, 10 1:06 PM
i keep hearing about these numbers with the spade, heart, diamond and club, but i don't know what they are for!!! please tell me, it would be much appretiated, and a HUGE help.

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 20, 10 1:09 PM
junebaby_ca wrote:I found all the suits and the clues...I have solved the clues and put it in the combination lock, but nothing happens....getting really frustrated...please help

hiya, i'm really stuck. where is this combination lock you speak of???

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 20, 10 1:11 PM
CASTLE1592 wrote:elevator key, item in the bucket in the well, "R" typwriter key...
"HELP ME"

OMG!!! where is that "R" typewriter key??? looking all over for it, and i can't find it anywhere!!! on the verge of tears!!! (okay that's a bit OTT) lol

Re:Twins

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 20, 10 1:13 PM
ajsmommom wrote:I am am not sure how to release the twins. I am in the well. The bucket is still hanging. The room is still dark. AND no sparks to find anymore clues. I have a screw driver, a damp rag, jar with gasoline. NOW WHAT ????

how did you get into the well? please tell me asap. x

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Twins

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 20, 10 1:15 PM
dolphinluva123 wrote:
ajsmommom wrote:I am am not sure how to release the twins. I am in the well. The bucket is still hanging. The room is still dark. AND no sparks to find anymore clues. I have a screw driver, a damp rag, jar with gasoline. NOW WHAT ????

how did you get into the well? please tell me asap. x
Have you done the telephone lights puzzle and opened the door?

[Post New]by Phill79 on Nov 7, 10 5:41 PM
I can get elevator to go to the second floor, but when it goes down to 3 comes back up duh!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 10 6:05 PM
Phill79 wrote:I can get elevator to go to the second floor, but when it goes down to 3 comes back up duh!
You don't get to go the the lowest floor until near the end of the game.

Re well

[Post New]by Rosialie on Feb 23, 11 6:34 AM
I am in the well can't light the tinder I have no matches.where do I find them .been all rhe way back don"t know where I missed them can you help?

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 23, 11 7:48 PM
Hi Rosialie!

After using the stick to unhook the bucket, go back to to the top of the well in the front yard and lift the bucket. In it you'll find a knife, which you must sharpen in the school's basement, and then use on the teddy bear in the toy shop's basement, near the Troll game. Inside the teddy bear, you'll find the matches.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by halfablack on Feb 24, 11 11:29 PM
i am stuck everytime i get to the elevator with the dead guy it wont let me go back out the room to find anything else i need is there anything i can do to fix this

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 25, 11 5:56 PM
Welcome to the pond, halfablack!

I'm not sure if you're encountering a glitch or just basic game confusion.

If you pull the lever for the elevator to move down, you cannot exit until it comes to a complete stop and then you can only move out going forward. To get back to the general store, the elevator goes down to the ground floor (important much later in the game) and then makes it's way back up, past the underground cavern to the store. It's only at the general store that you can back out of the elevator.

If you're having trouble backing out of the elevator as soon as you enter it, before pulling the lever, you might just have a glitch. You can try redownloading the game, but you might want to check with customer support first, by clicking the green envelope on the right hand of the screen.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by colabear5150 on Mar 30, 11 9:50 PM
Ok Anyone that can help me I would greatly apprecciate it. I am stuck I am where I need to the Skelton Key for the Elvator, I have finished every door, and all the rooms and I am stuck I only have three things sparkling at me and that is the front gate plaque, and the elevator box for the key and something does sparkle in the cave where the doll house is but when I click on it I can find nothing. Please Help I am ready to give up on this game.

Thanks

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 2, 11 12:12 AM
Welcome to the pond, colabear!

Ignore the gingerbread house. For some reason it just never stops sparkling.

About the skeleton key, have you found it or are you confused about what to do after putting it in the lock?

The skeleton key is found in Victor's cottage. It's through the skull-lock door where you first enter the cottage.

After putting the key into the lock, you must find the correct combination to get it to work. Around the game, there were 4 math riddles, and each one had a number replaced by a card suit. Around the lock are the four suits, select a suit and enter the missing number from its corresponding equation. The locations of the riddles were the front gate plaque, through the telescope in the cavern, through the telescope in Victor's bedroom, and on the chalkboard at the school.

I hope this helps ... Good luck!

[Post New]by repeatflgirl on Jul 9, 11 12:30 PM
How do i go to the bottom floor in order to get to roses coffin..

Go to: