Torches and 3 Doors

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 3, 09 8:51 PM
teach2641 wrote:i can't find where to post a question, so i am using this. i have all the typewriter keys, when i typed in victor nothing happened. do i need a capital v, if so how do i do that. help, please

You don't need to capitalize anything. The problem is usually that you're missing one other key -- you need to look closely. You have to have all the keys (even if they're not used to spell Victor) in place before it will work.

[Post New]by Jaclynnn on Feb 5, 09 11:50 AM
How do i make the cable car work I dont have any gasoline???
PLEASE HELP!!! Spoiler needed

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 5, 09 2:37 PM
Jaclynnn wrote:How do i make the cable car work I dont have any gasoline???
PLEASE HELP!!! Spoiler needed
The fuel is dripping in the Schoolhouse cellar and the jar for the fuel is in a hidden object game in the gingerbread house. Good luck!

[Post New]by mermaidkitty on Feb 9, 09 1:50 AM
It might have been said before, but I was stuck on the right side "type writer" door for a long time. So, I think it's worth saying again.

I knew what word to type, but it still would not open.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE MISSING KEYS!

Then and only then can you type in the needed word. Finally the door will open.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 9, 09 2:23 PM
mermaidkitty wrote: It might have been said before, but I was stuck on the right side "type writer" door for a long time. So, I think it's worth saying again.

I knew what word to type, but it still would not open.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE MISSING KEYS!

Then and only then can you type in the needed word. Finally the door will open.

[Post New]by sararmm on Feb 11, 09 5:53 AM
where is letter R

i'm suck...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 11, 09 6:40 AM
sararmm wrote:where is letter R

i'm suck...

Hi sararmm- welcome to the forums!

You will find the "R" key just after you rescue the twins. It will be located in the Toy shop, in a HO game at the Doll display case.

Re:Torches and 3 Doors were the key

[Post New]by Jessdauc45 on Feb 11, 09 2:53 PM
cesse47 wrote:If you fiddle around, you'll see numbers appearing in the boxes. They are the right numbers. There are lights above each equation. There is a dial that is color coded to match the lights and there are separate boxes for each light.
...Figure out the numbers for the top two boxes...then add them together. Take the answer and turn the dial to that color code and input using the keys. Repeat for each color coded equation.
...good Luck

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 12, 09 11:47 AM
Jessdauc, welcome to the Fish Pond. I hope your post means my answer helped you. Happy Gaming

[Post New]by gailnettleton on Feb 14, 09 6:22 PM
stacyb30 wrote:I am totally stuck and can't get anywhere. I can't find the toy store or the twins' house. At the torches and 3 doors what do I type on the typewriter? I'm about to give up.

wrenavery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wrenavery on Feb 15, 09 1:32 AM
Just a hollah out to BFG for an awesome game!!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 15, 09 1:46 AM
gailnettleton wrote:
stacyb30 wrote:I am totally stuck and can't get anywhere. I can't find the toy store or the twins' house. At the torches and 3 doors what do I type on the typewriter? I'm about to give up.

If you're just starting on the doors, the only one you can open is the middle one. Directions are somewhere on this thread.

[Post New]by sissonm7 on Feb 15, 09 11:51 AM
What do I do with the pot-belly type stove, how do I do the temp. and at the cellar door next to the school house, how do I work the puzzle? I have been stuck here for 2 days now.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 15, 09 2:28 PM
sissonm7 wrote:What do I do with the pot-belly type stove, how do I do the temp. and at the cellar door next to the school house, how do I work the puzzle? I have been stuck here for 2 days now.
To unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

Good luck!

[Post New]by sissonm7 on Feb 16, 09 5:25 PM
LizzieK wrote:
sissonm7 wrote:What do I do with the pot-belly type stove, how do I do the temp. and at the cellar door next to the school house, how do I work the puzzle? I have been stuck here for 2 days now.
To unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

Good luck!

THANK YOU......so MUCH!

Anitt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Anitt on Feb 25, 09 9:09 AM
meachamclass wrote:Curious if anyone has found the "R" for the typewriter? Also, any idea how to solve the puzzle on the cellar door by the school house?

Thx

I have not been able to find the letter R yet, but I can help you with the cellar door. On the bottom left there is an inscription: 500°, that´s the temperature you have to give the stove in the toys store, you do this using a damp cloth in your inventory to turn the handle. Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 25, 09 10:20 AM
meachamclass wrote:Curious if anyone has found the "R" for the typewriter? Also, any idea how to solve the puzzle on the cellar door by the school house?
Thx

You will find the R key after you have completed all of the puzzles and mini-games at the bottom of the inside of the well and after you see the video of the twins tell you about Victor.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door. The temperature changes with every game.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door. When you have the temperature correct the potholder will disappear.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove. Remember you are looking at it sideways at an angle. Keep that in mind when you go back to the cellar door because you will be looking at the cellar door at a straight ahead view.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Click on the button and the doors will open.

Good luck!

[Post New]by angelicaswatson on Feb 25, 09 7:54 PM
Ok I have figured out how to get the middle and the door on the left open but where is the typewriter key found at. I have looked everywhere for it and have not found it. Can anyone help me...

[Post New]by angelicaswatson on Feb 25, 09 7:56 PM
I must have done something wrong...I have watched the video but I can not get down the well...what should I do...

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 25, 09 8:23 PM
You have to open the door next to the telephone in the toy store to get to the well room where you have tasks to complete, then you can climb down the rope (that you get from the gingerbread house) and you'll be at the bottom of the well. After you complete all those puzzles and release the twins, you'll be able to find the R key in the display case of the toy store.

If you just opened the marble (left) door, you have a lot of things to do before you get to that point.

Go to: