Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 4, 10 6:07 AM
non trovo la data di nascita di Crown e non posso proseguire.

You will have to win at checkers, then ask the patron.
After that, pick up the fax from the computer. The birthday is on there.

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by soundlady777 on Dec 4, 10 8:06 AM
I am having trouble with the Vanessa puzzle. I put in asseanv and when I do it does spell Vanessa but it will not let me in. HELP

davens58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by davens58 on Dec 4, 10 10:21 AM
I made it to the second ship in the "Extra Play" but now I am stuck on the second ship. When I click on the rope at the harpoon it sends me back to the lower deck instead of sending me to the first ship. Whats up with that? Definate glitch. Anyone else have that problem?

davens58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by davens58 on Dec 4, 10 10:28 AM
GARRYSCHO wrote:[FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T GET PAST THE PARROT FLYING OFF. WHAT DO YOU DO TO STOP HIM FLYING OFF? HINTS BUTTON DOESN'T GIVE ANY CLUES AS TO HOW TO GET AROUND THE PARROT SITUATION EITHER. HELP!

You have to lay down the honey on the stool on the veranda upstairs, then the bees go to it so you can get the the birdcage. Have to have the screwdriver for that. Then you go back to the "hillbilly shack" & get the parrot back from the wife.

davens58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by davens58 on Dec 4, 10 10:34 AM
ME_0212 wrote:I keep trying to enter the computer code that I found behind the picture in the upper hallway, but it doesn't work. Can anyone please help?

I had trouble with that at first. I kept thinking the last letter was q but it's an a. C47x4a

davens58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by davens58 on Dec 4, 10 10:42 AM
JAhroni wrote:I am stuck on the second ship and can't get back to the first -- I need two more pages.

Anyway around this problem.

Yes, I am clicking on the hole in the storeroom and my rope is intact.

I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck on the second ship. One of the reasons I spend extra money is for the extra game play, then.....stuck.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

[Post New]by SangreReal on Dec 4, 10 12:44 PM
Hi, i need you're help. When i return to Voodoo shop to question Momma Aimee about the swamp, i click to her body but the scene video don;t apears, i got stuck there, nothing happens. PLEASE HELP ME! I try to reinstall the game, but the same thing happend when i got there! PLEASE HELP!!! thanks!!!

[Post New]by gertji on Dec 4, 10 12:59 PM
Played through the 1st time with no glitches. 2nd attempt, I am trying to get the nails for the stool and it will not let me get the nail in the post in the shed. I am using the hammer. Is that the wrong tool?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 4, 10 1:00 PM
Only the nail in the bannister needs a tool.

[Post New]by wannahavefun1 on Dec 4, 10 1:06 PM
i'm stuck how do you unplugged the toilet in the drink and swaller bar i have the plunger but its still not working

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 4, 10 1:34 PM
wannahavefun1 wrote:i'm stuck how do you unplugged the toilet in the drink and swaller bar i have the plunger but its still not working
Call Lamont!
He's your man.
If he can't do it
Nobody can!

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 1:35:29 PM PST

[Post New]by MissJuniMoon on Dec 4, 10 1:44 PM
Help! the "Weight Trigger" game in the attic is broken. I can get the blue ones in but the orange ones will not go in to the slot. No divided up face on the skull. Any one else have this problem? Saw someone else with the same thing and not replies.
So far, quick download, no other glitches, curser works okay. Just this one thing and I had skipping puzzles.

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 1:50:29 PM PST

Unable to unlock bonus game

[Post New]by Stepfordmom on Dec 4, 10 3:09 PM
Eoarod wrote:
Puda_K wrote:I just completed the game and wanted to play the bonus game, which should have unlocked, but didn't. Thinking I missed something, I went back to the game I was playing (orr so I thought) only to fine that all my progress is completely gone! What gives? Do I have to play this ALL again to access the bonus game? Are you kidding me?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here Though to clarify - this is different from the "lost progress" problem many folks are having. I closed out and went back in a few times & had no problems - wasn't until I finished the entire game that my progress (though not my achievements!! odd that) were lost & can't access bonus content

I'm unsure if I had any other glitches - but as I still have unfinished achievements - I'm not sure - I've playing left to do & may hit some yet?? Crossing fingers for a fix

I too am having issues unlocking the bonus game. After beating the game the first time, I went through the second time and made sure I unlocked all the other achievements I previously missed, along with sitting completely through the credits. Unfortunately it is still locked.

I have heard rumors that "Last Rites" (the ghost ship) is the bonus game. If this is the case, it would be good to know that I have in fact played it.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 4, 10 3:31 PM
I have heard rumors that "Last Rites" (the ghost ship) is the bonus game.
This is fact. You can check this yourself by quitting as soon as you get onto the ship.

Re:Unscrewing the screws on piano - won't work

[Post New]by agoff1 on Dec 4, 10 4:27 PM
Anybody having problems with using the screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the piano? I'm stuck and can't get past this part of the game.

listing in on the phone conversation

[Post New]by lorrainecline on Dec 4, 10 4:37 PM
karen876 wrote:Can anyone else get past "listening in on the womans conversation"? I consulted the smart guide after I had done so and, yes, I had done it correctly (the text did appear) but no trigger. So now I am stuck in the foyer with nowhere to go and nothing to do.... *sigh*.

[Post New]by lisfor on Dec 5, 10 4:17 AM
I would be so thankful if someone can help me with the tree and chainsaw. I hold down the mousebottom, but the tree only cuts half the way, then the tree become whole again and won't fall. What am I doing wrong?

I cut on the right side and I've filled the chainsaw.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 5, 10 5:46 AM
lisfor wrote:I would be so thankful if someone can help me with the tree and chainsaw. I hold down the mousebottom, but the tree only cuts half the way, then the tree become whole again and won't fall. What am I doing wrong?

I cut on the right side and I've filled the chainsaw.
You have a bug if you have already inflated the boat.
You will have to start again under a new profile if so, and cut the tree down first.
Please let CS know. Click on the green envelope, then the Contact Us hyperlink, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

[Post New]by nancerox on Dec 5, 10 5:57 AM
I am at the cannons and have all of the correct info but the third cannon will not recognize the numerals. What's going on? Is this a new glitch in the new version?
Please advise

[Post New]by thistle33 on Dec 5, 10 9:04 AM
I have not had any glitches except for some interruptions from my internet closing the game. Absolutely loved playing. Some parts are very difficult and it exercised my brain. Chainsaw....saw in the correct spot. metal detector...detect until light turns green. this game requires u to be in the exact spot.
Made it to LAST RITES and now have a glitch. Rats! Wont let me use harpoon to go back to first ship to retreive last 2 pieces of paper. I click to go to the neighboring ship and it takes me up on deck of same (cannon) ship.
Any ideas so I can finish the Last Rites?

Go to: