[Post New]by Ancientsymbols on Jan 5, 12 5:42 AM
WOW! loved it!

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Awakening: Moonfell Wood

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 16, 12 12:52 PM
I just bought this game after playing the demo and then read the reviews that said it was only about two hours long. But I got it on sale, so I won't complain. It's sweet and the characters are cute and it's a nice change from all the demonic stuff that I really hate. The graphics are really nice too.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 17, 12 4:31 PM
It was my understanding that BFG had long ago done away with putting stickies up for "Comments and Reviews" and was now limiting their review section to reviews only, as in "Your Reviews for Awakening: Moonfell Wood."

Why has this game, posted recently, gone back to the old way?

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 18, 12 5:15 PM
*This review is based upon completion of the game.*

This is a harmless little game. I was very thankful the hidden object puzzles were kept to a minimum; however, the trade-off was that the developer hit on one or two mini-games it liked and stuck with those EXACT mini-games over and over throughout the game.

Some of the mini-games were atrocious in the quality of the game, especially one that involved a bear. The developers REALLY should be ashamed about that game - and completely embarrassed.

One fun thing is the huge stone phallic symbol they added.

I enjoyed this game despite these issues, especially since I spent only $2.99 on it.

It's just a harmless little game!

[Post New]by ManatiPuertoRico on Jan 19, 12 5:51 PM
I had purchsed this game a while back and forot all about it whistle: saw it as this weekly deal and decided to give it another try and belive it or not finished the game last night. It is woderful game not scarry you can't imagine the variety of mini-puzzle games and HOS are not overwhelmed with junk piles. Not too many Hog scenes and I found the hints useless when wandering what to do. Never the less a really enchanting game

[Post New]by expertGamer520 on Jan 21, 12 11:56 PM
This was a long game, especially since I play a few games in a day, but is was full of magic and fairy folk, it kept my interest until the end

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Jan 29, 12 3:52 PM
An excellent sequel. A really cute game, complete with an adorable baby dragon, I found it entertaining & a delight to play.

In a nutshell, the story is engaging, the music pleasant, the graphics beautifully rendered, both colourful & clear. The game is a combination of hidden object scenes, adventure puzzles & mini-games, that are not too taxing. All in all an enjoyable play.

Help

[Post New]by nikwik3 on Feb 23, 12 5:23 PM
I'm having a problem getting the pink gemstone on the rock in the pond. The walkthrough states to place the gemstone on the rock with the same shape endention but it won't work! Please help!!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 5:40 PM
Good game, I liked the music, the sound effects, the storyline was easy to follow and sensible.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 5:57 PM
Nice relaxing paced game, like the background music, very fitting. Beautiful graphics with well blended coloring, hidden objects are easily identified and not hard to find. Mini puzzles are no brainers and can be easily skipped if you don't want to bother with them....

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Mar 7, 12 10:59 AM
I wish I could recommend this game, but I can't. I ran into a bug in the CE demo version, so didn't buy that and waited till the regular one came out (figuring the bugs would be squashed by then).

Unfortunately, although they'd fixed the original problem -- a new one popped up. Right after chapter two began, I was supposed to pick up some tiles. There is a tile in a cardboard box that is easy to see, but no matter how I tried to pick it up, the game wouldn't do it. I reported it to BF and worked back and forth with a tech trying to find a way to get around the problem. No joy and I ended up being refunded a credit. Mine was NOT an isolated incident. Others have run into the very same problem.

Although this game (when it works) is pleasant enough, I feel the company rushed it to the store long before it was ready for the public.

I've lost count of all the games I've purchased from BFG and this is the first one I've run into that ended up being un-playable.

katielu88
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katielu88 on Mar 13, 12 6:34 PM
Is this the first one in the series?

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jun 14, 12 5:06 PM
WOW - what a pleasant surprise!

I was afraid that this game would be too juvenile and simple, but I was wrong. The graphics are SO sweet and the story line is a nice change from the usual line.

There were HOS (but not too many) and there were quite a lot of mini-games that were really fun. Sometimes there would be three or four games in a scene.

I am now downloading the Dreamless Castle game that goes along with this one and will soon buy the Goblin's game (which I believe is also from the Awakening series).

I give this game 5 thumbs up!

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 26, 12 1:23 AM
My favorite of the series! Wish they'd hurry up and get #4 out. Awakening is the best of the best! WTG !

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Sep 26, 12 1:04 PM
Just finished this game, well worth the money it was a really long game. It was a lot of fun and well worth my time

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Nov 26, 12 7:48 PM
Harmless, cute, simple, lots of sunshine and fairy dust - a game really for children, based on the demo. Not for me - I'd like a bit more of a challenge and much less "cute."

GAME COMPLETED SEVERAL TIMES

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Feb 20, 13 4:22 AM
GAME COMPLETED SEVERAL TIMES
Again, This Series Is Stunning In Its Beauty

Story: Having left the castle where you had been sleeping for 100 years, you now go on a mission to find your people (you’re the only surviving human in the magical world), and travel to Moonfell Wood, the domain of the Fairy Queen

Developer: BoomZap
Release Date: Jan 2011
Extras: Game Timer, Free Play Tripeaks (Solitaire), Pocketdragon

This sequel to Dreamless Castle picks up where it left off and begins Sophia’s quest for her family. To my mind the best thing about this game is the beautiful art, and ultimately, it is the artwork that makes all of this series exceptional.

The gameplay is similar to Dreamless Castle, and once again I needed help in the early stages, but soon became lost in the experience. Instead of Goblinjong, this time it is Tripeaks, a version of Solitaire, that you play with those you encounter.

Again, there are only a couple of HOs with lists, but plenty of, “spot the difference” “find the pairs” that I deem HOs in another form. One particular version that I really enjoyed was the magic cards which are sketch drawn, and where you must find “12 of” . There were still numerous puzzles and mini-games in this one, and I liked that I could do most of them.

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 2:16:08 AM PST

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Mar 26, 13 9:29 PM
I bought this game on sale for $2.99 and it was well worth the price...lots and lots of things to do. There are alot of mini-games and puzzles but not so many HO scenes. The game was quite long and not short at all. All in all, i was pleased with this game....now I own three in this series

[Post New]by Rgentry on Aug 4, 13 11:10 AM
It tells me to talk to the Goblin to get the growth stuff. There is no goblin???

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Sep 13, 13 11:06 AM
Gorgeous game!!! I LOVE this series and this is my favourite.

Unfortunately I am unable to use my PC any longer - if ONLY Big Fish would do THIS type of game for Android/Kindle!!!

Go to: