bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 25, 12 2:46 PM
Hi pallot26,

It looks like another Fishy posted some advice on how to get the screwdriver over in another thread. Just in case you didn't see it yet, you can click here to go right to that other thread.

Hope it helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Oct 21, 12 11:26 AM
How do I access the walkthrough for the 13th Skull???[u]

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 2, 12 1:10 AM
opal_mae12 wrote:How do I access the walkthrough for the 13th Skull???[u]

You are in the walkthrough thread.....just scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click on page #1 (blue numbers in boxes next to a blue arrow). The first post on that page has a blue colored link to the walkthrough (blue word "here").

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 1:13:18 AM PST

[Post New]by Lainey on Nov 8, 12 4:58 PM
walthrough doesn't help...

Piano. numbers- no map pieces

by Lainey on Nov 7, 12 3:32 PM
I have unlocked the piano and am inside.. set the numbers right to release the final 2 puzzle pieces and nothing Happens....couldn't find in a previous thread after looking for an hour Help

Lainey

[Post New]by Pattyc2738 on Nov 18, 12 11:00 AM
To Sedna2; the dated are 1806,1808,1812 and 1724

[Post New]by niqvil on Nov 25, 12 9:08 AM
i can't locate the alligator's nest..i keep on clicking nothing is happening

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 12 9:34 AM
Pattyc2738 wrote:To Sedna2; the dated are 1806,1808,1812 and 1724
Only for you in that game. The birthday is random.

[Post New]by aussiemike on Dec 1, 12 10:30 PM
icani buy t

[Post New]by happyness101 on Dec 6, 12 6:39 PM
help nstuck on cannons dont understand the map help!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 7, 12 2:55 PM
happyness101 wrote:help nstuck on cannons dont understand the map help!!!

Check out the thread on the first page of this forum entitled "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here, it's marked with a yellow sticky note.

Edited on 12/09/2012 at 12:08:08 AM PST

cannon codes

[Post New]by kris6871 on Dec 13, 12 10:43 PM
i just finished the game and like an idiot i had the worst time figuring out the codes for the cannons...once you get to each of the cannons look at the symbol at the top of the cannon then pull up the map from the bottom right corner...locate that symbol on the map and then look at the small map pieces under or beside the symbol..you have to find that little pic within the big map picture to get each set of roman numerals, write them down then go enter the code

[Post New]by Kathleens2070 on Jan 5, 13 7:42 AM
I dug the hole but nothing inside. I tried to keep digging but it wont let me. What'
s up with the empty hole? Also there is nothing in the front yard.... How do I keep missing what is in the front yard clue... Kathleen By the way why wont anyone answer me?

Edited on 01/05/2013 at 7:51:33 AM PST

[Post New]by desnik143 on Jan 7, 13 1:00 PM
I have tried for 3 days to get my metal detector to turn green. I'm in front of the Landry's front yard, and i've been over every inch. I love Mystery Case Files Games, but this one has been very frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem??? What can i do?? This game definately needs a strategy guide!!!

[Post New]by jjkatz on Jan 7, 13 7:05 PM
MorvaMarsh wrote:Can't seem to get that doggone coffin open. Tried the screwdriver, the hammer, and the shovel, but unless there's a really small gremlin holding it shut, I doubt the sleeping potion will help and I don't have much else in my inventory. Help?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 11, 13 9:14 PM
Kathleens2070 wrote:I dug the hole but nothing inside. I tried to keep digging but it wont let me. What'
s up with the empty hole? Also there is nothing in the front yard.... How do I keep missing what is in the front yard clue... Kathleen By the way why wont anyone answer me?

I'm sorry no one has answered you, Kathleens2070. This game has been out for a few years, so this forum isn't that active any more. There is at least one hole that is left over from the Collector's Edition game - for some reason you can dig the hole, but since the item inside was only for the CE the item has been removed. I'm not sure why they didn't just remove the active spot altogether. You can check the FAQs for tips on using the metal detector and the shovel - maybe that will help with the front yard...?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 11, 13 9:21 PM
desnik143 wrote:I have tried for 3 days to get my metal detector to turn green. I'm in front of the Landry's front yard, and i've been over every inch. I love Mystery Case Files Games, but this one has been very frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem??? What can i do?? This game definately needs a strategy guide!!!

Hi desnik143! Sorry you're having such trouble! I'm not sure why you can't find the coin in the Landry's yard. While there is no strategy guide for the Standard Edition, there is a walkthrough (you're in the walkthrough thread) with a picture of the approximate location in the yard. Maybe looking at that would help - to get to the WT, go back to the first page of this thread and there is a link in the first post. There are also a few tips for using the metal detector in the FAQs - you can find those on the first page of this forum, marked with a yellow sticky note. Good luck!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 11, 13 9:25 PM
jjkatz wrote:
MorvaMarsh wrote:Can't seem to get that doggone coffin open. Tried the screwdriver, the hammer, and the shovel, but unless there's a really small gremlin holding it shut, I doubt the sleeping potion will help and I don't have much else in my inventory. Help?

Hi jjkatz! Welcome to the pond! This answer was posted 2 down from the one you quoted. Hope it helps!

WilJul wrote:
Hi MorvaMarsh! Welcome to the forums! You should be able to find your answer in the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS.

Here's the relevant portion - sorry, it's the only known work around:
I’m using the HAMMER on the upside down COFFIN but it won’t open!
; with the HAMMER on the COFFIN – start over under a new player name and make sure you hammer the coffin as soon as you arrive in that scene, do not do anything else first.

[Post New]by shaunbeam on Feb 5, 13 2:29 PM
suecastle wrote:I have all 4 key but I can't get them to open the gate??? The signs are diffent on the lock as of the keys? Help

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 13 10:55 PM
Hi shaunbeam! Welcome to the forums! This was posted directly below the post you quoted:
WilJul wrote:
suecastle wrote:I have all 4 key but I can't get them to open the gate??? The signs are diffent on the lock as of the keys? Help
Hi suecastle! You too can find your answer in the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS. Here's a copy and paste URL: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/136364.page

Good luck!

Edited on 02/06/2013 at 10:58:19 PM PST

[Post New]by alvenlee on Feb 16, 13 1:16 PM
tlinhares wrote:Need help! At the swamp investigating the cannons but can't get past them. What do I do????

Go to: