Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by burmeselover on Jun 18, 14 7:38 PM
hi! That update was only to fix some glitches. No one can go any further than you are now until another update is done. All of us in level 27 are in the same position. All we can do is play the HOS over and over, collecting all resources that we can, playing the daily quests and preparing for the updates. We know that it will be expensive to gain access to the next level and all of the new HOS opportunities. I have built a huge inventory with almost one of ever possible item to create, many of them have a lot more. My hope is that I will be able to have enough coins and items to get through whatever the devs open for us.

Many of us have been trading eggs under the forum entitled "Eggs to Trade" and collecting the necessities to be able to hatch them.

I have added two newer players to my friends list so that I can help them and they do not need the same items that I currently need. I have an abundance of what they need so it is a win-win situation, simply diversifying my options.

We do not know when the next update will be completed and tested, so just make the best of where you are now. I look at it as simply preparation time for the continuance of the game. I have turned the music off because that is part of what makes it tedious for me...and I rock out while doing the mindless HOS's over and over.

Hang in there. Nothing is wrong with your game, you with many of us stuck at the same spot....

all will be well!

Umi

[Post New]by IMBigFishGamer2 on Jun 18, 14 9:50 PM
Castle's Keeper will only talk to me after updates. I have the most recent update. Help!!!!! He still will not speak to me! Why???? Please let me know how this situation can be resolved since I would like to continue playing this game. Thanks.

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on Jun 19, 14 12:19 AM
I'm just sayin' .....AGAIN, folks do NOT spend any $$$$ on this game. I did at first and it doesn't get you any where any faster than if you just play the hidden object scenes over and over and over and over until you think you're going to croak. This game has a VERY devoted and addicted following. You'll all get to level 27 eventually, it just take ALOT of patience. Once you're there, well, it's wait and see when the developers reveal the next update.
Minna--PC #249879

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on Jun 19, 14 3:29 AM
Hi is anyone having trouble at ancient park with the hidden object scene over the door every time I enter it the objects are not there?

[Post New]by texas2853 on Jun 19, 14 7:39 AM
pennyking123 wrote:I am stuck with the keeper of the castle says something about will talk to me after updates well when I updated the game stopped working whats the deal whats going on with the game
Same for me @ level 27!

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Jun 19, 14 8:19 AM
I am stuck at the gate keeper also waiting for the update! I am also on level 27 and this is real frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess waiting and playing the games until is all we can do.

jean4929
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jean4929 on Jun 19, 14 11:51 AM
UPDATE KEEPERS OF THE CASTLE NOW !!!!!

jean4929
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jean4929 on Jun 19, 14 11:53 AM
NOW YOU WON'T EVEN ANSWER ME. WHAT'S GOING ON?????

[Post New]by burmeselover on Jun 19, 14 12:03 PM
Hi Mibs!

I have not been able to use that HOS for abut 10 days. I just go around it, but try it once a day right before I am ready to finish a playing session. No luck yet.

It will get fixed too!

Umi

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 19, 14 1:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

what is going on over 2 weeks almost 3 and no indication as to when the update will be.
please let us know something, thank you

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 1:43:01 PM PST

[Post New]by dixierules20 on Jun 19, 14 1:51 PM
cmon stuck at level 27 paid money too, wheres this update??????

[Post New]by suenanasue on Jun 19, 14 10:35 PM
Thanks for the Great Update, it was well worth the wait. I love it, however must get housework done sometime.
Many Thanks Sue

Edited on 06/20/2014 at 5:45:52 AM PST

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on Jun 20, 14 10:07 PM
hi burmeselover thanks for that I have the same problem with another one as well so will alternate between them at the end of playing.

jen8973
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jen8973 on Jun 21, 14 7:55 AM
Can anyone tell me any info since the last upgrade my social page wont show my wish list or my gifts it keeps telling me cant connect to server but it brings up all my friends and lets me send gifts I am so frustrated HELP!!

jen8973
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jen8973 on Jun 21, 14 7:58 AM
I also asked for tech help and still no response I am new to the gaming world is this typically how this works you get into a game wait forever for an upgrade and then it doesnt work?

leslie3365
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by leslie3365 on Jun 21, 14 4:42 PM
My biggest beef with this game is the prize wheel. I get really crappy stuff most of the time. I currently have 600+ white stamps, I sell them and I win more when I spin the wheel. I'm on level 28 and only had 3 eggs on the wheel in all that time.

I needed to vent and now I feel somewhat better.

Candi45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Candi45 on Jun 21, 14 5:50 PM
I have the same problem, I just close the game and then go back in, sometimes the objects are there, sometimes I have to close it 2-3 times before I get the objects, bonus is that each time it reopens, three flowers are there.

I crafted my 4th pet but the game has only counts 3, hopefully it will get corrected when we have a complete update of the game. I now have another egg to craft a baby Pegasus but I'm not crafting it until the update, I. Case it doesn't count that one either.

I thought we only got golden chests when feeding our pets, not by doing the daily quests???

cat1623
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by cat1623 on Jun 22, 14 5:35 AM
got level 27 udate, worked fine, now on level 29 and it says *need content update* geez , stuck again , unable to play forward without the content update for level 29. anyone have any idea how long it might take.

[Post New]by burmeselover on Jun 22, 14 7:53 AM
Cand45!

Hi this is Umi.

I am having same problems. Very frustrating...

However the reason for this post, is that I just received a manticore egg on the wheel, do you need one?

If so, PM me and give me your game and ID. I will gift it to tomorrow.

Let me know soon so if you don't need it, I can post it for someone else.

UM ID 190205

Buffysue
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Buffysue on Jun 22, 14 4:17 PM
Hi everyone, I see where some of you received the level 27 update. I check every day and still no update in my App Store. Any ideas?

Go to: