Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by gtinap on Jan 6, 14 9:41 PM
Has anyone heard from BF to resolve the problem? I have sent thread and technical issues but no recovery response!

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by mariyaka on Jan 7, 14 12:52 AM
Same problem ! Get stuck in front of the mirror

xeexee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by xeexee on Jan 7, 14 6:29 AM
Any update so far? Error message after I placed the gem in the mirror and every freezes. . Hope they fix it soon,

[Post New]by Sprout68 on Jan 7, 14 9:03 AM
[b] Same problem as many before me........freezing at the mirror.
please give us an update or a refund or something till this is repaired! thank you!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 7, 14 10:01 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that we are definitely still working on this issue and hope to have an update for that soon. We'll continue to keep you updated here in the forums as we have more information.

Thank you,

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by granjay on Jan 7, 14 11:12 AM
It seems BF keeps asking us to have patience but cannot offer anything concrete. Almost 2 weeks to fix? And still offering it for sale?! I also am a long time member and this is the first time I have been so disappointed in BF. Hope when it comes back that they offer a free game along with the fix! If this goes on much longer, I too, will be canceling my membership.

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Jan 7, 14 12:42 PM
Same problem with the 3 gems and the mirror! I am also a big fan of big fish and with this game I have reinstalled twice So very diasappointed

[Post New]by Anna_Allison on Jan 7, 14 1:12 PM
Think the developers need to come up with a fix for this. All of us are having the same problem (my computer freezes when I get to that point in the game). So the help page isn't going to, well, help.

[Post New]by doodlefruit on Jan 7, 14 4:38 PM
I have windows 7 and got the same error message. Help!

[Post New]by sandra1664 on Jan 7, 14 4:55 PM
I'm having the same problem at the mirror. Shouldn't these games be tested before they are sold to make sure they work?

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 7, 14 6:53 PM
Well, it's going on 2 weeks now and still no repair for this game! So, today, I decided to look at a few games that I wanted but that MANY people reported glitches with and guess what? Yep. Those games still have no updates either. What the heck is going on with Big Fish? And why are they still selling these games to their customers?! This is bordering on ridiculous. I said I would stay with BF, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's such a good idea after all. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN BF AND THE DEVELOPERS AS WELL!

pslayton2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pslayton2 on Jan 8, 14 7:39 AM
Same problem with the door, Big Fish did offer a game credit but I wanted to play THIS game- which so far looks awesome. I agree with others that think it should be pulled from sale because of the known flaw. I hope they will fix it soon.

pslayton2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pslayton2 on Jan 8, 14 7:42 AM
oops I meant mirror- after years with big fish this is my first post!

[Post New]by rosierosebud on Jan 8, 14 8:09 AM
I am having the same problem as every one else with the mirror and the 3 gems. Is there a solution or fix available yet

Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by a13ben on Jan 8, 14 9:50 AM
orphaned wrote:please post any problems here ....[/quote
same probs have tried all the suggestions no joy

[Post New]by westclair on Jan 8, 14 12:29 PM
Well, at least I know it's not just me. I'm having the same problem with the jewels in the bedroom mirror-looking thing. As soon as I place the third jewel, the error message comes up and kicks me out. Sure hope they can get this fixed soon!!!

[Post New]by dapperdan63 on Jan 8, 14 1:30 PM
Having the same problem in the mirror room. Very frustrating that this problem even got through and even more so that it is taking so long to find a solution.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 8, 14 2:09 PM
Hello Everyone.

I have great news! An update has been released for this game that should resolve that access violation issue. For help getting that installed, just click on the blue text below:

UPDATED - Version of Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers (PC) - Now Available!

If you're running into issues after installing the update, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can look into those right away.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

tblair
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by tblair on Jan 8, 14 3:06 PM
thank you am updating now. i knew patience was a virtue

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 8, 14 4:10 PM
Thank you bfgDeveron, and thanks also for posting the instructions on how to adjust the settings in our GM to search for available updates! Good to see the new version is here.

Go to: