Happy gaming

Freya

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 26, 14 9:30 PM
My Pets would like to thank the following for their full tummies today.

Tazruby2000
JirafaVanidosa
Sandy
Rosiebvt
Antique1944
Toril
Lady M
Bella'sMom
Snuffy
Frosteen
Kim
Petey
Rowenna.
edited to add
Cheers from
Bondi Girl

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 1:18:15 AM PST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 27, 14 1:19 AM
Further thanks to

Sheilala
Billye (L16)
Kevin
MissBugg
Szelem
Chichi
Pearl
Sheleah
and Lariel
From
Bondi Girl

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 27, 14 1:04 PM
This is for me the moment to thank a few good Friends in this wonderful game.
Without YOU this game wasn’t that interesting at all!

Lilly aka MangoColoda, we are buddies till the end of time, keep mailing!

TeeCee aka fishpole, a warm heart for you in cold Canada! I love you.

Kharlie aka Khar 2, it is the journey to the end of the game, what makes the game.

Addi (basmiths12), a great Friend, I hope to see you back in your third life!

Thanks to you, the game is still playable for me, keep contact.

Best wishes for now.

A Friend,

Duncan

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 28, 14 8:48 AM
Thank you all for giving to Abigailceleste. I especially thank Eliana for the mushrooms. I was really stuck on getting those confounded fungi. I have a good balanced team of friends, I think. Some have milled over from Katrinaceleste, who is still kicked out on level 18..... I try to keep track and be fair to everybody. Sometimes I do not have the items needed and I am still disillusioned by 5 gift limit. Please be patient. I will try to get everybody gifts asap.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Feb 28, 14 10:52 AM
Many thanks to;

Brightness
EquusWizard
Hilton
Janna
Lala
Missg
Pearl
SweetyPuss2

Your gifts are most welcome.

Happy gaming

Freya

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Feb 28, 14 12:02 PM
Y'all are so lucky. So far, I've given 9 gifts, and gotten only one back, Maybe later someone will be kind. LOL

snowgopat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Shelagh, Aaron Du', and Maisie

[Post New]by snowgopat on Feb 28, 14 1:54 PM
I updated my computer from XP to 8.1 and lost all progress in my game. That means I've lost my friends as well because I don't remember your ID.

So, for all the gifts you've given--THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Patrisha

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 28, 14 9:10 PM
Orchidna, Put your ID on the friend wishlist thread. Sometimes people don't have what you need & it can take a while.

Bondi Girl 125683
Marius14 190977
Katoomba Kitten don't have her number written down. Just type in Katoomba Kitten & it should come up in invite a friend.

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Mar 1, 14 10:51 AM
Thank you to

KATHALEEN x2
Tiki x2
anthi x3
Kelly x3
MJP
Katoomba Kitten
Freya x3
Isis
Monique
AbigailCeleste x2
Tasha x2
MI MI x2

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 1, 14 2:57 PM
And ofcourse I hadn’t forgotten to name a few Friends, so here we go.

Bondi Girl aka Katoomba Kitten, girlie, you’re one of my kind, a big kiss from Holland.

001Mom'sSpyBot aka kvtto, keep my "Weird Egg" warm, will ya?

KittChaos, for developing a very interesting story about this game. The "Thinker" of all threads imo posted here, thanks Kitt.

MI MI aka charliesr, for gifting the items (Eggs) as if he hatches them himself!

MrsPuzzler for being extremely polite and thankful.

I hope everyone I thanked here is still in the game, and wish all good luck playing this game. Hope to meet you all in the secret room and share the fortune we will find there (I hope more coins and diamonds I got this far).

Duncan

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suede46 on Mar 1, 14 3:45 PM
Suede46 Playing as "Niamh" ID 75596

I would like to thank the following friends for the gifts they sent to me.

Vauerla
Mary
Corva

and
M

I am now on level 17, so at the moment I am just playing the Hidden Object Games, to win things to give away. I am worried that if I get to level 18 I will get locked out.

Thanks again friends,

Suede46 x

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Mar 1, 14 4:15 PM
I want to thank the people below, for helping me with gifts. I believe I am up to date with repayments, but as I am locked out of the game now, I can't give any more (which is a shame as, even though I could not progress, I was playing to help them [as well as for the fun of it[)
Thanks to each of you - I don't know how you got my name to send friend requests, but you have all been great (except John, who I wasted several gifts on before it dawned in me he was a bot!)
10486 - -
ambrosia rose- - (I think I have fallen in love with her!!)
adeline -
amber - -
Angelique -
claire -
jesse-
yvonne -
nansy -
Linda -
Hartz - -
Yummie baby -
Trudi -
Shaun -
Robyn
Rayra -
Player 0 -*
Player + -
Parisia -
Nix -
Nancy -
MomKeds -
Marie -
Lorrie -
Leighan -
Don - -
Dan -
Claire
Candy
Blaine -
Bah --
AelfwinesGhost -
to nini
mehdi -
Miranda -
Shakib -
sassy -

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 14 6:56 PM
Katoomba Kitten wishes to thank

Mandu for the Volume of Fury
MI MI for the Volume of Resignation.

Cheers,

Bondi Girl/Katoomba Kitten/Marius 14

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Mar 2, 14 3:43 AM
Thank you so much to

Miss Marple
Izzie
Eliana2 ( Have you got a Gift list, as I can't see it on my friends gift list ?)
Eliana
Morgan
Jenia
Marycka
Lita

For Gifting me this last few days. You are all so generous.

I hope you have received my gifs to you --HOWEVER over the last week I have lost 6 of my gifting, !! Is anyone else having this trouble.

I click to send gift my friend needs , click to send but don't receive a Thank You card to say the gift has gone, the gift hasn't gone out of my inventory BUT my "send 5 gifts a day" goes down 1. (So if this happens on the first gift I try to send it tells me I can only gift 4 times that day) Then if I try to send the same friend a gift when this has happened, It just does it again (and again goes down the number of times I can gift that day.)

I love to gift, and I think to be restricted to sending 5 a day is bad enough without this happening.

Love to you all on MC

Babs 112075

Edited on 03/02/2014 at 8:59:49 AM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 2, 14 6:36 AM
"Helped" Cards 2

Dear Friends,

Due to a technical problem with my game I cannot gift back Friends. Not all Friends, but a lot of them. I have already posted this issue in the technical thread twice.

It seems that the "Helped" cards keeps staying in my Wishlist, after gifting a Friend. So everybody I gifted the last few days and weeks, I cann’t gift anymore (I already "Helped"). There is probably no reset of the gifting list the next day, I presume.

To anybody who reads this post, I will mention the Friends I cannot gift back at the moment. A few Friends have reached level 18, so I do not know if they are still in the game. Here are the Friends who’s list are locked because the program does not reset (the number between the brackets is the level they are or were, according
to my game):
A Rose (18), AbigailCeleste (11), Aekahaerceg (18), AM Wolfenraindancer (18), Amaryllis (14), Angeleye2 (14), Ava (17), awalkinglady2 (17), AYONA (14), barb (13), Bedazzle (17), Bijou (17), Blanco (18), CC PJ (10), Chaos (9), Charlemagne (13), Cheryl (17), dawn (18), EggNog (17), Georgie (18), Haley (17), Hat Lady (17), Hilton (14), IT CROWD (13), JaneG (18), Janna (14), Josephine (13), josie (10), Khar 2 (11), Kirby (17), LadyB (11), Lies_again (18), Linda (9), Lisa (18), MangoColoda (14), Melissa (16), Melissa (13), Mi MI (17), Mii (18), Miss Dutch (17), Mo (17), Mom (18), MrsPuzzler (18), MT (13), mistique , NyneZ (18), Pezz (13), Rowenna (16), suze (18), TeeCee (18), ZippyBos (12) and __La Linea (18).

So I thank everybody for gifting me the last month and you know now why I cannot gift back, there is no reset of the list. I am probably not the only one, but I haven’t seen this problem in the technical thread sofar.

A Friend,

Duncan

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 2, 14 11:03 AM
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS GIFTED MI MI AND KATHALEEN IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS. I HAVE ONLY HAD A FEW MINUTES EACH DAY TO BE IN THE CASTLES, SPENT THEM GIFTING AND RECORDING WHO I NOW NEED TO GIFT. IF YOU SENT A GIFT AND HAVE NOT HAD IT RETURNED. IT WILL BE.
THANKS FOR YOUR GIFTS.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Mar 2, 14 3:14 PM
My thanks to;

EquusWizard x3
SweetyPuss2 x2
JenniAB
Lala
AbigailCeleste
Sylla
Pearl

I am slowly approaching the dreaded level 18. Fingers crossed I'm not locked out, for a while at least, as I want to repay my friends as best I can.

Happy gaming

Freya

buchner
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by buchner on Mar 2, 14 4:14 PM
Valdy wrote:Again, I fully agree with you, Efi. That's why I usually send gifts to those peeps who just started out on level 6, and those who are a little higher up as well. Doesn't mean I can't gift a "friend" when they need something, but I prefer to give different people a little of what I have rather than just the few.

ETA: Well, I think that FOUND was an experiment, and this game is the result of what they did wrong with it. I like FOUND, but it's just not very much fun most of the time.

buchner
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by buchner on Mar 2, 14 4:15 PM
I am new at this. I want to get friends and give gifts but do not know how.

Go to: