[Post New]by Farmgirl94 on May 11, 15 8:14 AM
Add me too please I'd like lots of friends
a503139

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by daclay57 on May 12, 15 9:05 PM
Could you add me ...I've had to start over after the update. Grrrrr! a518916

[Post New]by rach_419 on May 13, 15 11:27 AM
Hi~I'm pretty new to the game, but am a daily player looking for friends. My code is a400232. Please help feed my new addiction.

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on May 14, 15 3:10 PM
Hello to all my friends in MC, Posting here because somehow I have two friends with the same name. Skylander29. One is at level 17 and the other level 19. I am not sure which 1 is sending the gifts. So I am sending to the one who last posted on here with that ID. If you are not getting the gift please let me know and I will send to the other one. I do like to re-gift when someone sends something. Or please change the number in your name, so I really know who is sending. And just a side note, I do send the 15 day but if you do not have something on your list that is a easy send, I can't give back. Everyone should try to have either a food, easy stamp or something for the blimp. Otherwise most newer players can't send a gift back. If I was at my iPad level on the android, it would not be a problem. So if anyone reading this has the blue dot problem too on the iPad.... Shoot me a PM and we can friend on there when it is back up and running Good luck to all and stay safe in the castle, Watson

[Post New]by MyLenore on May 14, 15 6:00 PM
Hi! I play everyday but have no friends to send gifts to...please add me. a414018

startrek1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by startrek1 on May 16, 15 10:53 AM
Oh God do I need friends!! I've NO xmas items whatsoever.. and have only just found out about this thread.. my id is a104016 all help is appreciated. Thank you xx

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on May 16, 15 11:05 AM
Hi startrek1,

I will add you as friend, BUT Android did NOT get Christmas Event, so none of us have Christmas Items to gift. Don't put them on you wish list. Did not get Spring Event either

Happy gaming,
Silver Fox

Edited on 05/16/2015 at 11:08:07 AM PST

[Post New]by LynnWinner on May 18, 15 12:40 AM
I am so happy to hear that I was not the only one without any Christmas or spring items! Is anyone else able to play in the tournament?

Clairelle
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Clairelle on May 20, 15 5:00 AM
Through the relatest update I have lost my ID A146594,
now I have a new one A 503203.
I'm sorry for my great old friends that they got lost, too.
I hope I find some new ones who are great gifters like me old ones!

[Post New]by fiftiesmiriam on May 22, 15 2:42 PM
My friend code on android is a515460. Please send your friend requests.

[Post New]by momof3fish on May 22, 15 10:32 PM
a505494 is my code and I try to check daily and send gifts if I can. Would love to be friends.

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on May 24, 15 10:47 AM
Hi guys! Here's the thing - I have now lost my game TWICE!! I was initially on level 39 then when I had to set my kindle back to factory settings I lost everything. I started a new game and got to level 22 before, for unknown reasons, my game crashed and I lost it all again. I was gutted so decided to email support to ask for my original game back (level 39) they thankfully managed to sort it all out but I've lost all of my friends. I'm going to start adding people over the next few days but I'm gonna leave my game Id here and will be so happy if anyone adds me. I play every day. Game id is a520463. Thanks in advance. Happy gaming.x x

[Post New]by Astraluna on May 30, 15 8:44 PM
Please add my friend code a532107

[Post New]by SassySweet1 on May 31, 15 1:40 PM
My friend code is a399762... Would love to welcome you!

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Friends for Android5

[Post New]by gyspy51 on May 31, 15 1:50 PM
Looking for friends on android. My name is gypsy51and my number is a531654 please befriend me if you want.

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Jun 1, 15 6:41 PM
Are there any friends out there in midnight castle? Looking for some. Number is a531654.

[Post New]by aqharider on Jun 4, 15 5:55 AM
Hi gypsy51,
I added you as a friend, but if you want to receive gifts, you will have to add some items to your wish list.
Zelda. A196744

[Post New]by Happyhair_pk on Jun 4, 15 11:41 AM
I was in middle of playing and message came on that my game was out of date and to update. Hope it goes well an we don't lose anything. Course, every time so far There is an up date I have been fine and enjoy new changes in updates. But I read on here some have lost their levels and stuff. Let's hope.

Ty712
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ty712 on Jun 4, 15 7:42 PM
I started a game and lost my progress! My android friend code is a521899 - need friends please? Thanx! Ty 712

[Post New]by briteyes7 on Jun 4, 15 9:36 PM
If there's anyone else who would like more friends, my #is a450971. Thanks

Go to: