Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

How to move your stuff from Sydney to Tokyo

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 27, 16 2:43 PM
marie1931 wrote:
HarryY wrote:How do you move your bricks, hats, and gems from Sidney to Tokyo? Once I flew in I got a prompt to not forget to move them but I cannot figure out how to do that? HELP!!!
Hi HarryY
First, you have to build the harbor ( or port, don't know which word is right) by clicking on it
In Sydney, it's located close to the first levels and the National Maritime Museum
Once it is built, you can send resources to the othe countries ( the port must be build in them as well)
Hope it helps..

You only need one port, at the point of departure. No need for a port at the point of arrival.

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Fieldkj on Apr 28, 16 3:39 PM
Anyone know how to change time of daily event??

[Post New]by janethiel on Apr 30, 16 11:18 AM
I'm stuck on Tokyo level 59.

maam1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by maam1 on May 4, 16 4:21 AM
how to get hints to complete master level 32 in shanghai

Edited on 05/04/2016 at 4:24:59 AM PST

[Post New]by MaryCarmen64 on May 4, 16 6:51 PM
I can't find the hidden treasures in the cities

Edited on 05/04/2016 at 6:52:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Phoenix2015 on May 6, 16 3:44 AM
I travelled to Cairo on the new double time deal and after every level the Facebook internet page pops up which is really frustrating. Has something happened to the system today, as it was fine yesterday?

Ank you for your assistance.

[Post New]by FruLarsen63 on May 7, 16 4:32 AM
Hey. I have got a big problem. I have played my gummy drop all the way to Roma. And this morning I wanted to play som more. Then i discovered that the game had startet all from the begining again i Sydney. Nothing was saved. What shall I do!!!!!!

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 4:52:49 AM PST

[Post New]by chriserbebe on May 13, 16 3:17 PM
I'm stuck in new Orleans #16 there is no way to drop past the blockade with the voodoo doll
charms any answers?

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 3:22:52 PM PST

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

How to move your stuff from Sydney to Tokyo

[Post New]by marie1931 on May 14, 16 11:44 PM
eli173 wrote:
marie1931 wrote:
HarryY wrote:How do you move your bricks, hats, and gems from Sidney to Tokyo? Once I flew in I got a prompt to not forget to move them but I cannot figure out how to do that? HELP!!!
Hi HarryY
First, you have to build the harbor ( or port, don't know which word is right) by clicking on it
In Sydney, it's located close to the first levels and the National Maritime Museum
Once it is built, you can send resources to the othe countries ( the port must be build in them as well)
Hope it helps..

You only need one port, at the point of departure. No need for a port at the point of arrival.

Not very logical but thanks for the info
So far, I always got the port in my current city before transferring some resources from other one

[Post New]by Etnad2raray on May 15, 16 11:10 AM
Version 2.0 added new item - Exploding Orb, a great help indeed. Once the specific Orb filled it explode automatically.

[Post New]by djness on May 17, 16 9:13 AM
I am unable to access level 86 in Tokyo. I comes up on the screen like it is ready to be played and there are no moves so it goes to shuffle and still no moves and this will keep going until 3 lives are used, I have tried everything and it repeats this process every time. Any help???

[Post New]by nanagru on May 18, 16 9:18 AM
We are stuck in Tokyo on level 86. when it first opens, a "no moves" banner appears, and you loose a life. This has been going on for 5 days, and is like this on multiple computers. Please advise how the correct this level, and move on! Thanks!!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 20, 16 5:30 AM
nanagru wrote:We are stuck in Tokyo on level 86. when it first opens, a "no moves" banner appears, and you loose a life. This has been going on for 5 days, and is like this on multiple computers. Please advise how the correct this level, and move on! Thanks!!

You can't do anything other than report it n the PC tech thread along with many other people and/or write to customer support- link at the bottom of page. This is a known glitch that appeared after the April 13 PC update, and they are reportedly trying to correct it.

[Post New]by Adoonamouse on May 21, 16 11:18 AM
Playing on different computer, and it's started me at the beginning. I'm should be in Paris. How do I sync this game? The sign on with Facebook option hasn't been offered.

tucha64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tucha64 on May 24, 16 1:55 AM

I ended up on the 3rd of May, the city of new delhi .
I have been waiting for the update to plague does not happen
however I have friends who are over this city
after all what is happening with my game?

Can't open my yellow envelope

[Post New]by Lotta_65 on May 24, 16 2:25 PM
My yellow envelope is blinking but it says 0 on it and I can't open it.
What can I do I can not recieve any messeges.

Looking forward for help

Best regards Lotta Olsson

[Post New]by powellp on May 26, 16 7:46 AM
I'm at Tokyo level 86. Not sure how this game is played. How do I drop the souvenirs past all those stamps???

[Post New]by Kiane1967 on May 26, 16 5:22 PM
I have a problem trying to play Gummy Drop game. Every time I get to the screen where it says "click to play Gummy Drop" I get a screen that pops up and says "system error" and a bunch of other stuff. I have three check marks left to complete New York. That will make my forth city that I have 100% complete. I don't want to lose my game. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by CoolReviewer on May 28, 16 9:44 AM
Hi, I just linked my android gummy drop to bigfish. I only found out you can do this today - I don't use facebook or G+.
I need to factory reset my android tablet as it's playing up, and I'm worried I'll lose all my levels... I'm halfway through Paris.
Is it saved somewhere on Bigfish? How would I restore it after a factory reset?
Cheers!

[Post New]by wingnutteo on Jun 2, 16 8:20 AM
Hi all

I'm new to the forum. I'm wanting friends that play this game so I can gift, but all i can find is where you send gifts to those that have had problems. How do i gift to friends that are current players & where on the forum can I find requests for new ones.

Go to: