Re:I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by Fairylie on Mar 24, 11 4:24 PM
noningm, there is a key hidden in one of the pumpkins outside of the mansion.

echoedawn
Catfish
Catfish
1,706 Posts

[Post New]by echoedawn on May 22, 11 11:46 AM
Feel free to send me a private message. I am struggling finding a way to kill at the ending of the stairs of Nevenmore. I have Luciana's strength figured out, But I cannot seem to find any tricks to get Random or Sarah to do damage worth anything on the big boss.

Hints please!!!

Thanks!

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on May 25, 11 11:22 AM
I have a big problem!!!

I cannot find the mansion in Witch Woods.. I have found a walkthourgh and followed it exactly the same.. but when I get to the area to get ot the Mansion, I wound up in the eye of witch wood!!!....

What am I doing wrong???

Please some one help!!!

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 29, 11 5:05 PM
HI i need help fighting that snake girl going into the hills after entering rilla. she is so hard. I AM SOOO MAD CUZ I CANT BEAT HER. EVERY HIT SHE KILLS ALL MY PEOPLE. SHE ONLY HAVES TO HIT ONE PERSON AND THE WILL DIE.I MAD SO HELP ME.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 29, 11 5:09 PM
oh and if SOMEONE FINDS A LEVEL UP GOODIE TELL ME oh and cheers for big fish

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 30, 11 11:40 AM
I need help please!!!! I am fighting a snake women. she is purple. and she is deadly ahhhhhhhhhh. she kills one of my people in one hit. and I dont know what spells hurt her. I'll keep my mouth shut if somone tells me.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 30, 11 11:44 AM
how to beat the big crab is... use randoms power strike. and that green animal use glue. (the spell) i hope u liked it.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 30, 11 11:47 AM

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on May 31, 11 9:53 AM
Hey! everyone I need Help Theres A big lamia and I need killing her. I don't know what spells hurt her. Tell me the spells to kill her using these people. the Kitten and radom sahra and lamiua.(the girl with the pink hair. I hope u will help me.

[Post New]by sydneymaggie on Aug 6, 11 3:37 PM
Alan_Pendragon wrote:The game is on Daily Deal today! Only $2.99!
So if you need some help on it, I'm here, especially today!
Have fun!!

I'm trying to find elf girl....found her once in bathing suit but could not talk to her...not close enough. Been going all over - back and forth....what do I do now?

PS ...Asguaard is total awsome!!!

[Post New]by jmgwjf on Feb 18, 12 7:28 PM
hi those of you who haveing trouble beating powered up ozur here what you have to do and what you need you need 5 oufoilum and 7 zorbs first parelieses him with the zorb or luci and use ofiolum on random then just repet the cycle un til you run out of oxfolum form that point on you need sarah to use her atteck up hel try to stop you by inflcting ststus affect but fight your way though it and then just atteck and eventhuly hel die hes actually a pretty fun final boss so have fun and good luck to all who read this

help

[Post New]by RICTAR on Feb 19, 12 2:46 PM
I have this problem I seem to be stuck in the mansion. I was fighting the skeleton, what's his face... Daramouss! I "escaped" the battle and Daramouss left with a "hahaha, you cowards" or something similar. Now he is nowhere to be seen, the middle door of the mansion is still shut and I am close to having a coniption fit. ;-)
Where is he?
And if he's gone - How do I get the key?
So, if anyone out there can help me (google won't, so maybe you can), it would be highly appreciated!

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Jun 24, 12 9:50 PM
Im stuck at the door before the pink crystal in the mt. zulle trial, i been all over looking for the right switch can you please help ,also which switch unlocks the room with two chests?

Edited on 06/24/2012 at 11:20:46 PM PST

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Jun 26, 12 4:14 AM
criminalheart79 wrote:Im stuck at the door before the pink crystal in the mt. zulle trial, i been all over looking for the right switch can you please help ,also which switch unlocks the room with two chests?

Because I don't know which switches you've done already, I'll list them all.

Switch#1 from the entrance go right to the main crossroads. Go up and then take the SE corner.
Switch#2 From the main crossroads, go right, up and where you fight a yak there are 2 switches. Only flip the top one.
Switch#3 From the main crossroads, go down until the path divides in 2. In the next area, go right until you find the switch.
Switch#4 Go back to where you found switch#1. You can now go further and flip the switch.
Switch#5 Go back to the area north of switch#2 and the area you couldn't reach before is now open and you can get the 2 chests. Flip the final switch.

Hope that's clear.

this is a great game, stick with it.

Edited on 06/26/2012 at 4:30:06 AM PST

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Jun 29, 12 11:18 AM
ok still stuck about the last switch got the strategy guide too,this is the mnt. zulle trial ,im stuck on the lat switch b4 i get to the pink crsytal ,i sent the lizard and spark through the hole already flipped the switch ,the door still won t open , i went ahead and restarted the game-the maniac encounter rate was driving me mad so i ll probably repost when i get to mnt. zulle trial again as i was stuck on it about 2 hrs looking for that last switch to open the door to the pink cyrstal, ty for your help though now i can get the other two chests. peace (R)

Edited on 06/29/2012 at 11:20:34 AM PST

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Jun 30, 12 1:54 AM
criminalheart79 wrote:[color=#016701 i ll probably repost when i get to mnt. zulle trial again as i was stuck on it about 2 hrs looking for that last switch to open the door to the pink cyrstal, ty for your help though now i can get the other two chests. peace (R[/color])

I think you may have to do them in the correct order. If you follow the instructions I gave you should do it - I've played this game 3 times now, and have always got the switches using that sequence.
Good luck!

Lira666
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lira666 on Dec 28, 12 4:54 AM
Ok so i'm playing this for the second time because i got stuck last time. I'm up to the point where you can leave Xen via the Shore or the Valley. Get to the end of the shore and face really strong monsters and die instantly. So that way is out. But i'm blocked in the valley as well. Where is this man i see people writing about?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Dec 28, 12 5:52 AM
Lira666 wrote:Ok so i'm playing this for the second time because i got stuck last time. I'm up to the point where you can leave Xen via the Shore or the Valley. Get to the end of the shore and face really strong monsters and die instantly. So that way is out. But i'm blocked in the valley as well. Where is this man i see people writing about?

If you are asking about the man with the shovel then you need to fully explore the area east past the mad bunnies. He is the only man in the area.

If the really strong monsters at the end of the shores is Brucie then you need to (according to the walkthrough) numb him first and inflict him with as many status effects as possible. There are some very nice items past these sharks.

gigisusie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gigisusie on Mar 27, 13 11:32 AM
I am in the sewers. I can get to the Eye, and complete the quest, but when I get to the white room, I do not see the "Enter" to go further. I believe I have tried all the walls.

Also, there is a screen with a castle door and a desk to the left, with a save rabbit to the right. On the walk through I have been consulting, there are items on the desk, but mine is bare. The walk through says that a member of my party will be joining me here, but that does not happen. When I click on the desk nothing happens. I think this member of the party is supposed to help me move the blue switch in another screen to open up doors that are locked -- the doors are made of bars.

Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by ArekuS on Sep 17, 13 2:39 PM
I had some troubles with getting this game on ****.com as Full trial, because it pays with card instead of other options and I have no card which is really sad...
Does Big Fish have other options to pay for this game, because I really do love this game! It's like playing Final Fantasy, but on a computer!-S

Go to: