2015 Valentine Quest Fest

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:2015 Valentine Quest Fest

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 18, 15 5:17 AM
fran29 wrote:I didn't receive the third part of the quest i.e. the mop & bucket on day 6, therefore one mini-scene remains unopened. Does anyone know if there is anyway to 'fix' this?

Wait until next year. That happened to me last year. Don't waste your time writing to customer service. There's nothing they can do.

[Post New]by Trythisagain on Feb 18, 15 6:11 AM
3t3rn1ty wrote:I have not gotten the Lilacs. I played last year and have everything except: Clay Tablet, Lilacs, Love Letter in a Bottle, Arty Valentine or Box of Chocolates. I understand that some haven't come up yet but the ones that have I didn't even get. That is what I'm wondering about. I got the quests and played them but none of these have popped up in my collectables. I am a level 47 and have every area open to me so I don't get it.

Are you at Connosisseur level in all the timed-quest cities? That's a requirement for getting the collectable. I know that I wasn't, and very-much appreciated the heads-up at the top of this thread so I played more than a few extra rounds in those cities to get ready for Valentines Quest.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 18, 15 3:45 PM
That bit about level you had to be on got changed. I left my second game below that level to see what would happen. Now, I can not speak to all the items but all the ones that were available the first day, were in fact, available at the lower levels. Not sure what the note I had from last year referred to exactly.

addendum: Thanks so much for the keen eye, Trythis!

Edited on 02/21/2015 at 6:29:33 AM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 19, 15 2:09 PM
edited - see below

Edited on 02/19/2015 at 4:59:01 PM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 19, 15 4:58 PM
The Clay Tablet has turned up in today's new quest. THIS IS A ONE-DAY ONLY TIMED COLLECTIBLE. But it is one of two quests - the other one being to get the Valentine decorations for Pawpaw. SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK ON THE CLAY TABLET FIRST - then when you get it, Fatima will not pop up to offer you the reward, as you have not completed both parts of the Quest. So you can just keep going back to the Yacht as often as you like to get the tablet. When you have enough, then go and do the other quest and finish.

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by scifan on Feb 19, 15 5:55 PM
wulfruna wrote:The Clay Tablet has turned up in today's new quest. THIS IS A ONE-DAY ONLY TIMED COLLECTIBLE. But it is one of two quests - the other one being to get the Valentine decorations for Pawpaw. SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK ON THE CLAY TABLET FIRST - then when you get it, Fatima will not pop up to offer you the reward, as you have not completed both parts of the Quest. So you can just keep going back to the Yacht as often as you like to get the tablet. When you have enough, then go and do the other quest and finish.

I'm confused. Oddly noted the quest for today (2/19) as being something else, something simple and showed tomorrow (2/20) as the Yacht with the Clay Tablet.

Which is it?

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Feb 19, 15 6:09 PM
I already bought the decorations, will it still give me the opportunity to skip to the 'next' or 'previous' quest? I successfully farmed quite a few lilacs this way.

mik619
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mik619 on Feb 19, 15 7:33 PM
can someone tell me where the box of chocolates are

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Feb 19, 15 10:34 PM
mik, if you look at the first page of this thread you will see that Oddly has kindly listed where to find all the Valentine Day items, separated by the 4 different collections.

tully
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tully on Feb 20, 15 1:34 AM
MissJay75 wrote:I already bought the decorations, will it still give me the opportunity to skip to the 'next' or 'previous' quest? I successfully farmed quite a few lilacs this way.

Miss Jay, try taking down the decorations , while you play and replacing when you have gathered enough .

eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by eazycamz on Feb 20, 15 2:56 AM
Hi there

I am new to the game. I need some help please. How do I get the heart banners?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 20, 15 4:41 AM
eazycamz wrote:Hi there

I am new to the game. I need some help please. How do I get the heart banners?

Go to the location indicated - the quest should send you there automatically (PawPaw Grove today). Then click on "design" - make sure you click over to the left of the box - clicking towards the right just brings up the Valentine quests list. There you will find options for adding features to the scene. Scroll down the left side until you find "banners" and buy the Valentine ones.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 20, 15 2:03 PM
MissJay75 wrote:I already bought the decorations, will it still give me the opportunity to skip to the 'next' or 'previous' quest? I successfully farmed quite a few lilacs this way.

You dont have to worry about the NEXT QUEST on this one. Just do the Clay Tablet first and worry about the banners later.

eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by eazycamz on Feb 20, 15 2:34 PM
Thank you for the info,but it seems I do not have that function on my game.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 20, 15 5:21 PM
eazycamz wrote:Thank you for the info,but it seems I do not have that function on my game.
What function do you not have? Do you mean the "Design" box? When you go to each of the areas in the town (eg Pawpaw Grove) there are some round boxes at the bottom left (Map. Town, Design) Click on Design and you are offered things that you can buy for the scene, one of which should be banners.

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by scifan on Feb 21, 15 11:14 AM
Bump!

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Feb 21, 15 1:23 PM
tully wrote:

Miss Jay, try taking down the decorations , while you play and replacing when you have gathered enough .

Thanks for the idea. Replacing them still showed as 'bought' and fulfilled that part of the quest. However I was able to hit 'next' on the quest and stall it until I finished gathering how many I wanted.

Steverd
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Steverd on Feb 22, 15 2:11 AM
The time quest is today is ARIZONA for the Box of Chocolates.
It's in the SECONDS Valentine quest for today.

So be careful not to complete it, but click NEXT QUEST.

archer1961
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by archer1961 on Feb 23, 15 12:58 PM
Very disappointed with today's quest. Have to spend a LOT OF GOLD. giving up on quest as I didn't get the letter in a bottle (and yes, I played the scene). Not worth spending over 60 gold for!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 23, 15 2:11 PM
archer1961 wrote:Very disappointed with today's quest. Have to spend a LOT OF GOLD. giving up on quest as I didn't get the letter in a bottle (and yes, I played the scene). Not worth spending over 60 gold for!
Can you explain what you had to spend gold on?? That is not a normal part of a quest, so I am puzzled. If the next quest is indeed the letter in a bottle then it should just be available in the location the Quest sends you to (should be the yacht?)

Go to: