napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pets

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 17, 16 5:33 AM
Yep!....still rusty, wooden and some silver chests in Town / Metro Station / Far Metro Station from Pensive Spider.....I give up!!!

Alexandr@

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pet

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Nov 17, 16 5:54 AM
I have gotten 2 silver chests from the Pensive Spider on the Captain's Bridge. I fed him right after he put food in his mouth and started to stretch out his claws to do his little up and down maneuver. Hope that helps!

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 5:55:04 AM PST

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pets

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 17, 16 11:58 PM
Hi,

Thanks for compiling this.

I just got the black cat.

This worked for me:

Lick paw, swish tail, "Meow" At the Castle Gates.

The Castle Vicinity (with the hot air balloon) did not work for me.

Thanks again,

Jenifer

lprestie
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Nov 18, 16 6:33 PM
The Pensive Spider is a tough one, all I've gotten from him is Silver chests. I feed him when it looks like he's feeding himself in the Pond of Life a couple of times.
Also in the underground Treasury once, haven't tried there again so far.
No Gold from him.

Lucy

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 24, 16 10:49 PM

So here's a question.

Do pets get cranky?

Pretty much all my pets have a basic food diet, so it's spread pretty thin. I get a message when I'm one bag of food away from what I need saying "I can help you out here". I always wait until I'm stuck with hour waits for HOPs I need and nothing else to do before I resort to feeding. Sometimes I get a message akin to "I'm hungry! Feed me!" So I do and regardless of locations or 'tells' I get a dud chest.

So is a hungry pet a stingy pet?

Oh, and given what I have to feed the Emerald Dragon - he could scrounge up better than the grubby stone chest.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pet

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 25, 16 1:17 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
So here's a question.

Do pets get cranky? Yes!

Pretty much all my pets have a basic food diet, so it's spread pretty thin. I get a message when I'm one bag of food away from what I need saying "I can help you out here". I always wait until I'm stuck with hour waits for HOPs I need and nothing else to do before I resort to feeding. Sometimes I get a message akin to "I'm hungry! Feed me!" So I do and regardless of locations or 'tells' I get a dud chest.

So is a hungry pet a stingy pet? It depends on what outstanding inventory is on your lists and the type of chest that you get (eg a wooden chest will give you nothing you want)

Oh, and given what I have to feed the Emerald Dragon - he could scrounge up better than the grubby stone chest. I am surprised at your lack of success. I have usually got a silver chest from him (Castle Vicinity, Castle Entry, Dark Portal) and a gold chest from him also at the first location. The "tell" I used was when it blinked twice.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 25, 16 10:59 PM

Thanks for that.

The best my emerald dragon has ever given me is a bronze chest. I wait for the blinks and try to get them in the right locations.

Just got the wise raven. Same amount of food. But I'm only waiting on one unique stamp. I prefer to wait and use them when I need at least two items.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pe

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 26, 16 12:57 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Thanks for that.

The best my emerald dragon has ever given me is a bronze chest. I wait for the blinks and try to get them in the right locations.

Just got the wise raven. Same amount of food. But I'm only waiting on one unique stamp. I prefer to wait and use them when I need at least two items.

Cheers,

Jenifer

He is a pet worth having. When fed he almost always gives either a gold or silver chest.
He is one of my "top five" for feeding.
Use him at the Castle Vicinity or the Underground Grotto for gold ones. His tell is obvious: he puts his beak to the floor - then ZAP!

Edited on 11/26/2016 at 12:58:02 AM PST

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 26, 16 11:17 PM

Do any pets give you unique stamps?

Jenifer

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 27, 16 10:31 AM
It's not so much the pet as it is the type of chest.... gold chests "can" give you unique stamps.... but, not always.... though, it is the only type of chest that will give unique stamps... okay, in my games, I have not received unique stamps in any other type of chest...( I want to say, not even the platinum chests, but, it's been so long since I've fed an exclusive pet, I honestly don't remember if you can get unique stamps from them)...

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 27, 16 9:47 PM

The Jack-o-lantern is my favourite new pet. He winks at me in the Throne Room and zap - gold chest. Used him twice, gold each time. Third time's a dud, I guess. He did give me some green stamps, but not the unique.

Be good if you could play for them in the dice game.

Plus he's cheaper than the Winged Cat who just stares at you, unblinking, unmoving. Rusty stone chests only.

Has anyone had any success with that pet?

Jenifer

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 27, 16 10:00 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
The Jack-o-lantern is my favourite new pet. He winks at me in the Throne Room and zap - gold chest. Used him twice, gold each time. Third time's a dud, I guess. He did give me some green stamps, but not the unique.

Be good if you could play for them in the dice game.

Plus he's cheaper than the Winged Cat who just stares at you, unblinking, unmoving. Rusty stone chests only.

Jenifer

Nope!
You are lucky if you get a rusty chest. He loves wood!
The Jack o' Lantern is unpredictable and can give you anything between a gold chest and a wooden one in all the localities I have fed him over the years.
Recently I have found him to be generous in the Treasury, but that may be temporary too.

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

Re:All Pets / Tells / Favorite Locations (Seasonal/Regular/Achievement/Exclusive(Level 69)Pe

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 27, 16 11:58 PM
playingthegame wrote: the Winged Cat who just stares at you, unblinking, unmoving. Rusty stone chests only.

Jenifer

Nope!
You are lucky if you get a rusty chest. He loves wood! Ha!
The Jack o' Lantern is unpredictable and can give you anything between a gold chest and a wooden one in all the localities I have fed him over the years.
Recently I have found him to be generous in the Treasury, but that may be temporary too.

So what is the actual order? I thought the grubby stone chest was the lowest. I've got an item I needed out of the wooden chest. I think I'd feel better if stone were above wood.

Jenifer

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 28, 16 6:22 AM
Iron (50 coin bundles)
Wood (100 coin bundles)
Silver (200 coin bundles)
Gold (400 coin bundles)

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 28, 16 8:22 AM
In the interests of the game I have "forced" myself to feed the Snow Griffin, Wnged Cat and the Jack in the Box all at the Castle Vicinity. The results:
Snow Griffin - Wooden Chest - 2 coin bundles worth 100 plus one medallion
Jack-in-the-Box - Wooden Chest - 2 coin bundles worth 100 plus medallion
Winged Cat - Rusty Chest - 2 coin bundles worth 200 plus medallion plus shard
I have always assumed that the total coin yield from the Wooden Chests was the least amount until I just read gohill's post.
I am confused!

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 28, 16 8:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHA.... okay... brain glitch in progress.... road closed due to repairs...

Guess I should feed my pets more often to remind myself what in the world you do get from those silly things.... soooooooo.... the wood is the worst: 50 coins ... and iron/rusty is 100 coins per bundle.... sheesh... some days, I tell ya, just doesn't pay to get out of bed....

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 28, 16 8:51 AM
gohill wrote:HAHAHAHAHA.... okay... brain glitch in progress.... road closed due to repairs...

Guess I should feed my pets more often to remind myself what in the world you do get from those silly things.... soooooooo.... the wood is the worst: 50 coins ... and iron/rusty is 100 coins per bundle.... sheesh... some days, I tell ya, just doesn't pay to get out of bed....

Have some , it always helps and I'll bring some to your room if the MC guards let me

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,279 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 28, 16 9:57 AM
Wood chest .....................3 items & gold is 50 per stack.
Rusty / Iron chest ........... 4 items & gold is 100 per stack.
Silver chest .................... 5 items & gold is 200 per stack.
Gold chest ......................6 items & gold is 400 per stack.
Crystal / Blue chest.........10 items & gold is 200 per stack.(Only from Exclusive (Level 69) Pets, so far)

Edited on 11/28/2016 at 10:39:05 AM PST

AussieSweet
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by AussieSweet on Nov 28, 16 7:33 PM
The pensive spider is a cheap one to feed but he is stingy. Never had a gold chest from him, only silver. In my game it happens only in elvin forest, first screen.
But the funny wisp is a great one! Brings gold in both forest and dark tower locations.
My other 3 favourites are baby girl and boy and the chimney sweep. The girl and the sweep also like the forest the best and the cloud city (second screen) but the boy is picky - likes different locations. Never feed him in the same location twice or he will bring a wooden chest.
Turkey piligrim is another good one, always gives me a gold chest and jack from the box gives gold if fed occasionally. Spring chicken also always gives me gold chest in the forest.
Never had luck with Wise raven, flying pig, and emerald dragon. The best they give is a silver chest. Never had more than a wooden chest from the donkey and the hedgehog.
Golden pony is giving gold if fed once in a while.
Anyone had any luck with the black cat and the bat? I haven't managed to get gold chests from them yet.

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,071 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 29, 16 7:45 PM
AussieSweet wrote:
Anyone had any luck with the black cat and the bat? I haven't managed to get gold chests from them yet.

Double-check page one of this thread.

Go to: