dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on Apr 13, 16 7:29 PM
Since the new up date I can no longer load the game at all Win XP here my old computer which I use all the time . I will not be doing the up date on my Win 10 computer . All my hard work for nothing

Mum22
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Mum22 on Apr 14, 16 11:24 AM
I've been playing for about a month now and have been in Tokyo for about 5 days. I played this morning in Sydney for the daily deal and treasure, then went to Tokyo to get the delivered items. I downloaded the update and did one more board in Sydney and went to go to Tokyo and now get a "downloading error". I've gone through the "help" points for downloading and running errors, (including deleting the app and reinstalling both app and game) but still get the downloading error when I try to go to Tokyo. I can still access Sydney. I just wanted to know if there's anything else I should do before contacting Tech Support with my Dr. Felix. & Screen Shot.

Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 14, 16 11:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with their Gummy Drop! PC game.

unit, the following help article contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the display issue you are experiencing:

Screen Resolution

If players are experiencing crash or loading issues, it is highly recommended to look at the following help articles as they contain troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issues mentioned in this thread. Please keep in mind that Gummy Drop! (PC) is compatible with the following operating systems:

Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Windows 10

Our games are indeed tested before being released to the public and we do recognize that there are many different permutations on the market today that may contribute to issues. If you find that you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team can definitely help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 04/17/2016 at 11:32:09 AM PST

doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by doreenr on Apr 14, 16 12:45 PM

help, on level 16 New Orleans this level is not working . I read somewhere that this issue is known to you, can you please tell me what I need to do to get passed this level.
I am not tech minded so I have no idea what to do.

LADYBUGTX
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by LADYBUGTX on Apr 14, 16 4:29 PM
I downloaded the new update for PC and cannot get the game to load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled w/o anything being resolved. I am on Windows XP.

Sending DrFelix report to Tech.

I was so looking forward to the new cities having been stalled after Shanghai waiting for Los Angeles to unlock.

Floripa80
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Floripa80 on Apr 14, 16 4:37 PM
I´m having the same problem as Mum22. Sidney works fine, but when I try to access any other city I get the message ´Download Error. Please try downloading again´. I´ve opened all cities up to Los Angeles.
Just sent a message and a Dr.Felix Report to Tech Support. Hope it can be fixed.
Playing on a PC with Windows 7

MsTree
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by MsTree on Apr 14, 16 4:58 PM
I downloaded the April 2016 (4/13/2016) update last evening and received the same error messages as tazruby2000. In fact, I uninstalled the game and downloaded it THREE times receiving the same message each time I tried to start the game. I then uninstalled the game manager, reinstalled it, and tried downloading the game again. Received the SAME error messages. I sent a Dr. Felix and the screen shots of the error messages to tech support with a note of what I had done up to that point.

Today, I received a message wanting my User ID, which I can't give them because the game doesn't work! And, I'm not linked to Facebook on my PC game.

Then I received another message giving me the links for crashing, freezing, etc, and how to send a Dr Felix report, which I have ALREADY done.

I am running Windows Vista 32-bit operating system and had downloaded the latest updates from Microsoft just yesterday morning (4/13/2016). I disabled my anti-virus; got the error messages. Closed all programs except for the Game Manager; still got the error messages.

The game has apparently quit working properly with this update. Please fix it.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 14, 16 5:40 PM
Game will not open since I downloaded.
On XP
Randy

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Apr 14, 16 8:03 PM
Since I installed the update today (windows 8), I can't minimize it to check my email or anything. In fact, there's no menu, so there's no way to exit the game. In order to close it, I have to do the CONT-ALT-DEL salute. Every. (*#%$! Time. Beyond annoying. I can see why it was free.

Floripa80
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Floripa80 on Apr 15, 16 5:44 AM
Download Error when loading cities

I think it has something to do with the internet. I live in Brasil and the internet here can be really slow and shaky. I tried again early this morning (when my internet is usually okay) and the cities started downloading (the grey pause button started filling up). I still received a lot of download error messages, but I kept trying and eventually they worked.
I think people get confused, because they had already downloaded the cities before the update and now you have to download them again (except for Sidney).
Just keep downloading them and eventually it´ll work. After that you can access them normally.

Mum22
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Mum22 on Apr 15, 16 6:21 AM
Floripa80 wrote:Download Error when loading cities

I think it has something to do with the internet. I live in Brasil and the internet here can be really slow and shaky. I tried again early this morning (when my internet is usually okay) and the cities started downloading (the grey pause button started filling up). I still received a lot of download error messages, but I kept trying and eventually they worked.
I think people get confused, because they had already downloaded the cities before the update and now you have to download them again (except for Sidney).
Just keep downloading them and eventually it´ll work. After that you can access them normally.

I'm not sure that it is internet related. I'm in a high tech area with high speed internet and have no problem downloading anything else. Also, my son has no problem running his multiple RPG/streaming games (he's in game design).

I'm with MsTree - don't have or like my games linked to FB.

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Apr 15, 16 10:35 AM
Add me with different error messages.Running Windows 7 on Laptop. downloaded the new updates and now will not open. I have latest Net Framework from micro
On Berlin with almost 12,000.00 coins so complete reinstall not an option unless reimbursement in an option as well
Receive 2 windows of errors - all dealing with OpenTK.GLControl not able to initialize and System.Windows.Forms; here's a summary.
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01 GummyDrop.exe
" " 02 0.0.0.0
" " 03 57057112
" " 04 System.Windows.Forms
" " 05 4.6.1055.0
" " 06 563c0fe8
" " 07 2c6a
" " 08 168
" " 09 Sysyem.ComponentModel.Win32
OS Version 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID 4105

[Post New]by Bumpk1n on Apr 16, 16 3:38 AM
Playing Paris level 95 and it asks for 300,000 and 15 tokens dropped to clear level. despite trying several times and getting score of 600,000 still no tokens come onto screen to drop. Am I missing something, is there a programme fault or am I just not trying hard enough?
Cheers

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 16, 16 5:55 AM
Bumpk1n wrote:Playing Paris level 95 and it asks for 300,000 and 15 tokens dropped to clear level. despite trying several times and getting score of 600,000 still no tokens come onto screen to drop. Am I missing something, is there a programme fault or am I just not trying hard enough?
Cheers

There was a glitch in Paris 95 (A and M tiers) but it was fixed with the April 13 update. I checked it and the souvenirs appeared, so I was able to pass both tiers.Have you downloaded the update? If you have and you still see no souvenirs then there is a problem.

[Post New]by Bumpk1n on Apr 17, 16 12:37 AM
Thanks for the update advice, living in an area with limited and random internet access grateful just to have the game. updates are luxury item.
managed to connect long enough to get update to find game would not run due to out of date .net framework??. internet off by this time so drove 10 miles to work to download that. Back in the game now and all levels working.

just a thought, when you use a lightning gummy and any other gummy bonus together all the gummies on screen become bonus and it goes crazy. great!.
get a lightning gummy and a time bonus gummy together and.....damp squib...
come on Mr update man lets see that clock wind round and go crazy....
cheers
bumpk1n

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 17, 16 6:18 AM

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 18, 16 10:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let players know that the Gummy Drop! teams are indeed looking into the error message that players on the PC platform are experiencing. We greatly apologize for this inconvenience and any frustration this has caused. As stated in bfgMurrumbidgee's post above, if you would like to help aid in the investigation, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to gather this data and bring this to the appropriate teams investigating the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by meeksey on Apr 19, 16 12:00 PM
This game has been down since April 13 any idea when it will be fixed.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 19, 16 12:16 PM
meeksey wrote:This game has been down since April 13 any idea when it will be fixed.

The game is not down. On April 13 there was an update. Did you download it? If you have a problem you should contact customer support- link at the bottom of this page. Good luck!

[Post New]by meeksey on Apr 19, 16 12:21 PM
Hey Eli yes did download and it has not worked since APRIL 13 and yes have contacted them about this and I am not the only one with this problem.

Go to: