babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:26 PM
lil1941 wrote:
misha39 wrote:Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 6:08 PM
Cissy62 wrote:I am a tad frustrated. I was reading on this thread that to get Jeb moving you have to X out discussions. I have NO X, no way to move Jeb. Also, at the main screen when I go to Options, there is no way to get back to the main screen. I have tried everything. I feel like I may have some glitches?

Thanks for inpiut I want to play this game, but I seem to be missing something.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 6:10 PM
blackearth wrote:please help wat do i fed to Jep to make him well enough

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 6:12 PM
fayewalker wrote:
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 2, 11 9:32 AM
babyjesus wrote:
fayewalker wrote:
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 2, 11 2:03 PM
babyjesus wrote:
lil1941 wrote:
misha39 wrote:Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 2, 11 2:05 PM
babyjesus wrote:

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 2, 11 2:06 PM
deer126 wrote:

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 23, 11 4:46 PM
sbano wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

Hi cane anyone tell me where to find pipe to Attach the still.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 25, 11 7:16 PM
LuvDemGames wrote:I finished the game and really liked it. I hope the ending means we will see more of Mina and Jep in another game.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on May 13, 11 11:44 AM
LuvDemGames wrote:I need to find more food for Mina, but there doesn't seem to be any. I have used up everything I had, except one raw egg which she refuses. I can't get her up the mountain path until I bring her energy up. I dove down by the helicopter and all I could find was one mussel before I ran out of air. I have checked the trees, nothing. Anyone know where I can get more food for her?

[Post New]by graphixman on Aug 11, 11 3:00 PM
I am at the kiln near the end of the game and the hardy is not there. Is this something I was supposed to find eariler?

[Post New]by gabeya on Dec 27, 11 12:38 PM
You go to the porcupine and grab a grass bade from th grass next it and then click on the porcupine and use the grass blades to collect the plants. Then you go to Mina with the ants, talk to here, and click on her leg with the ants an drag them to her leg.

[Post New]by gabeya on Dec 27, 11 12:52 PM
Does anyone know how to get past them Slugger Alfa Male Monkey once you get past the thorns and up on onto the cliff? Nothing i do pleases him. Please help.

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Aug 2, 12 7:41 AM
I wish I could play it at all: I've downloaded it twice now and all it does is flash like mad as soon as the first cut scene opens, it makes me feel quite ill looking at it. And when you get to the action scene, it keeps right on flashing and I can't even see the cursor. I have the most up to date graphics driver for my card (which is Nvidia GeForce 9200), a reasonably new computer, and an HDMI monitor. I also have ample RAM. My pc just won't run this game.

[Post New]by 1Inkling on Jan 10, 13 8:13 PM
mazza66 wrote:I am replacing the circuits in the robot 3 have burned and now 3 do not have the right number of little holes How can I start this section again..or how do I get the right connections....Please..can anyone help Mazza 66

This is my issue too. Anyone know how to do this part? I've had 2 circuits burn out, so I have 20 holes and only 18 circuits. They are all in, but nothing is happening with two of the holes left open. Can't find more circuits. Stumped! Please help! Thanks!

[Post New]by Nadoosh1980 on Jun 26, 13 2:14 AM
Hi all!
I tried everything with slugger but nothing seems to please him!
What do I do to get the rifle or the ants???
Help!!

[Post New]by archanx on Jul 13, 13 5:22 PM
Somehow I lost the pipe to go on the still. Had it once, but now it is gone so I can not make red paint.

[Post New]by archanx on Jul 13, 13 5:28 PM
To get rid of Slugger try banging on the green pail.

Game won't start after first time playing

[Post New]by abinesh747 on Jul 18, 13 10:59 PM
Yesterday i finally downloaded the game from bigfish. And everything went well, installed the game and started it, but after about an hour of playing the game stopped. No error message whatsoever but it just dissapeared. Now it won't start anymore, when i double click the icon it thinks for a while and then nothing!
I tried restarting, uninstalling, re-installing but nothing seems to be working. I allready mailed the support from microids, but while waiting for an answer I thought i just ask you guys if somebody knows a sollution

Go to: