Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by bottcats on Jan 2, 17 1:16 PM
My game no longer loads, I am not happy. I have deleted it and re-installed. Not sure why it was working just fine & then suddenly stopped. Anyone else having this issue?

Pido6969
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pido6969 on Jan 2, 17 2:00 PM
LOADS OF PEOPLE ARE. ALOT OF US HAVE BEEN WITHOUT SINCE DEC. 14TH WHEN THEY DID UPDATE. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON IT. IT FREEZES ON START UP. ONLY LOADS 75% OF THE WAY. CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE FIXED

Edited on 01/02/2017 at 4:24:19 PM PST

WebsteR58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by WebsteR58 on Jan 3, 17 6:33 PM
starting to get real frustrated. I am one of those that haven't been able to play since update. Am hoping that when the Christmas update is over the problem will be fixed. Don't know how long that will be. Check for updates everyday. Nothing so far. Last time when i could finally get back in things were missing. Hope not this time. Really miss playing my game. Hope my friends don't unfriend me. So much could happen and won't know till i can get back in. Really getting frustrated.

[Post New]by freckles10 on Jan 5, 17 2:20 AM
Is there a way to de-curse cursed amber?
Ta

[Post New]by lkelley64 on Jan 5, 17 9:09 AM
@freckles10
Are you talking about the amber/gold that is cursed from diving? If so you de-curse it by putting it in the machine the restores the magic stones. I can't remember the name of the machine and I can't get into the game anymore.

Edited on 01/05/2017 at 9:26:34 AM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 6, 17 10:03 PM
I am doing a review here because there isn't a thread .

I find the game very unbalanced between XP and COIN to the amounts of items and MAGIC to free the NAGAS . It cost the same MAGIC TO FREE 1 NAGA as it does to free 2 . There is a better way to get FRIENDS than GAME GENERATED . I do play other FTP games

If BOOLAT had put more thought into this game it could have been better and with less GLITCHES

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS GAME .

[Post New]by freckles10 on Jan 7, 17 9:34 PM
Hi I am at level 25 and have access to both the artist area and the palace courtyard. They use 2800 and 2500 respectively. Should I be following the lead of the level of magic required? TIA

[Post New]by freckles10 on Jan 7, 17 9:41 PM
At what level do we start using Basalt. I have so much using up storage from dives, But dont know if I can afford to sell them off TIA
p.s. Thanks to everyone for the answers to my other questions

[Post New]by freckles10 on Jan 9, 17 6:48 AM
What does it mean if someone I am following has an exclamation mark near their head on my list?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jan 10, 17 6:20 AM
freckles10 wrote:What does it mean if someone I am following has an exclamation mark near their head on my list?

It means they are asking for help.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jan 10, 17 6:21 AM
freckles10 wrote:Hi I am at level 25 and have access to both the artist area and the palace courtyard. They use 2800 and 2500 respectively. Should I be following the lead of the level of magic required? TIA

It probably doesn't make a huge difference, but yes, that makes sense.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jan 10, 17 6:23 AM
freckles10 wrote:At what level do we start using Basalt. I have so much using up storage from dives, But dont know if I can afford to sell them off TIA
p.s. Thanks to everyone for the answers to my other questions

I don't remember the level, but when you start making palace bricks, you'll need basalt bits.
But, you won't need much until you need to make the grey basalt bricks.

[Post New]by Marudmom on Jan 10, 17 2:06 PM
Hi, just wondering when Sunken Secrets will be up and running again. I have been locked out of the game for weeks now and I am getting a little concerned,I have spent a lot of money on this game for it not to be played to the finish. Does anyone know or have any ideas on what is happening?

[Post New]by ptitbreton on Jan 13, 17 12:33 PM
hi, i needed to restart all my computer and now sunken treasure is at the start. i have my I.D. number but i don't know where i can enter it to go to my previous game. please help. thanks

Mrs2u1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs2u1 on Jan 14, 17 4:43 AM
Am I missing something? I have been at the same place for months. Everything says waiting for update?? I have completed everything. Is there going to be an update or should I move on and find a new favorite game? Help!

Mrs2u1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs2u1 on Jan 14, 17 4:47 AM
Am I missing something? I have been at the same place for months. Everything says waiting for update?? I have completed everything. Is there going to be an update or should I move on and find a new favorite game? Help!

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Jan 14, 17 9:55 PM
ptitbreton wrote:hi, i needed to restart all my computer and now sunken treasure is at the start. i have my I.D. number but i don't know where i can enter it to go to my previous game. please help. thanks

You need to contact the Customer Support Team via this page <https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/> for this one. (copy and paste the URL into your address bar)

Explain what happened and give them your Sunken Secrets Game ID. They should be able to link you up with your game history.

Best of luck. Enjoy the game!

[Post New]by bettyrees on Jan 16, 17 3:05 PM
i am on level 64 but cant complete the underworld one light missing and cant find anything I haven't done to earn it anyone help me here

WebsteR58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by WebsteR58 on Jan 16, 17 6:23 PM
Is the Christmas finished yet. Haven't been able to get in my game since the update. Check for updates daily, so far nothing. Sure wish they would fix the problem. Have been in contact with customer service and they keep telling me to check the forum. Sure wish i could play my game

[Post New]by sharon_212275 on Jan 17, 17 3:59 AM
WebsteR58 wrote:Is the Christmas finished yet. Haven't been able to get in my game since the update. Check for updates daily, so far nothing. Sure wish they would fix the problem. Have been in contact with customer service and they keep telling me to check the forum. Sure wish i could play my game

The Christmas update ends today, in a matter of hours now... (UK Time) Hopefully they will have sorted out many off the problems associated with the Xmas update, as I have not been able to visit many of my friends due to this update. So far I have 17plus, people I cannot visit....

Go to: