Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by clfletcher63 on Feb 7, 16 1:58 PM
I had 2 coral and got them up to 50. Then they both disappeared. When I would tap the guide, he kept telling me I was in the pink. Now I am seeing what my friends have and I don't. My coral is gone. Can I have my coral back.

TinyBurt
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by TinyBurt on Feb 8, 16 5:26 PM
I haven't played since Christmas. I got on my game and am still getting toys and have the ice star. I went to the apps store and looked for an updated version but there was none. Thought you could help.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 10, 16 4:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you're still experiencing an issue with missing slots on your Request Board, a screenshot will help our team gather additional information that can help with solving the issue. We do want to have the game working as it should, but as with most other issues, information needs to be gathered. Before a fix can be found, teams will need to be able to reproduce the issue first, and sometimes data like this can help.

Micha60 and clfletcher63 - As far as I've been able to see, it should only have been possible to earn one Magic Coral during the event, although we have had reports of instances where players were able to acquire more than one.

Regarding the balloon timer, this was recently set to 48 hours because some players were seeing 12 hours while others were seeing 72 hours. The Sunken Secrets team wanted to set a timer that they would be fair to all, so the new time of 48 hours was applied.

If anyone is seeing a time different from 48 hours, if you are missing the Magic Coral you've earned or any other items, or if you are missing slots on your Request Board, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Sunken Secrets ID.

That ID can be found by following the steps in the help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Minacat on Feb 12, 16 5:27 PM
For some reason after visiting friends, I keep getting a message stating that I can't not visit friends until my game is updated.... I'm already totally updated already.. Is there anyway I could get any help with this?

[Post New]by Micha60 on Feb 12, 16 7:46 PM
I am also getting the message that I can't visit friends until I update. I have all the updates. So what's up with this? ANOTHER clich? And on the coral subject regarding the balloon timer, this was recently set to 48 hours because some players were seeing 12 hours while others were seeing 72 hours. The Sunken Secrets team wanted to set a timer that they would be fair to all, so the new time of 48 hours was applied. HOW is 48 hours fair!!!! Maybe to the people that were seeing 72 BUT not to the people that were seeing 12, this isn't fair at all. WHY didn't you be fair and reset the time to 12 for all. How can you justify this as "FAIR". It's not fair. You have taken something away from me, that is NOT fair. I am still waiting on someone to help me the missing slots. Please don't tell me to turn off my game and restart, I have done that, and I have contacted technical. They responded with the same message. I have sent another email with the screen shot of my missing slots with no response. Cliches are really starting to be a pain and I have noticed people I was friends with are not playing any more. People are getting tired of these constant problems. FIX THE DARN PROBLEMS.

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Feb 13, 16 8:05 AM
I just got the message that I can't visit unless updating game but don't see a new update. I see others are having the same issue too, is there an update that we have not been made aware off or is there an issue? Could you please let us know what is going on

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 13, 16 10:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help provide some clarification regarding the message players are seeing when trying to visit their friend's islands. It looks like there was a change on the server side of the game and players must be logged into their game to get the most current version available. Once both players have the most current version, visiting will be enabled once more. The team is aware of this issue and are working to getting a fix as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Kimimila on Feb 13, 16 11:20 PM
I have update THE game
BUT now when i want to go to my friends
THE game say you must update **** there is no update

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 14, 16 10:14 AM
Hi Kimimila,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still seeing the update message when visiting friend's islands. To reiterate the previous post, both players must have the most current version available. Once the other player logs into their game, visiting will be enabled. The team is currently working to resolve this issue that players have reported into the Moderation Team and Customer Support.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

DWN3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by DWN3 on Feb 14, 16 2:30 PM
On level 99, where the experience points once accumulated, it now says "coming soon" so, am I still accumulating experience points?

[Post New]by Micha60 on Feb 14, 16 6:43 PM
After putting a message that I couldn't connect with friends on this forum, I have completely lost my game. It is starting me at the beginning when I was somewhere around level 85. Please tell me how to get my game back

[Post New]by CynthiaAvey on Feb 17, 16 8:59 AM
Help game keeps crashing in the beginning of the story before tutorial, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now I can't get past the store crashes at a point and just tried everything in my iPad Air 2 brand new iPad and it won't even let me get into my game, help me fix my game please. I have copied the crash report in my settings that diagnosis the game. It is very long how do I send it to support?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 16 9:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their game.

DWN3, congratulations on making it to Level 99. It was mentioned by other players that at Level 99 XP points aren't being accumulated anymore. It is suggested to continue to log in for your daily bonus and add to your inventory. We will definitely pass this along to the teams.

Micha60, to get your original progress back, try signing into your Sunken Secrets game with the email that is linked to your account. You can do this by opening the game and tapping on the options cog near the upper left corner of the screen. I'll include a help article below. If you find that you are still unable to restore your progress, please contact our Customer Support Team.

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

CynthiaAvey, thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It may also be helpful to look at the following help article for further troubleshooting:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If players are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of your player ID. I'll include help articles below:

Taking a Screenshot

bfgBellerophon

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Feb 18, 16 2:03 PM
With the new update and the special event beginning today, the countdown seems to have an issue. When the update was installed, it showed 29 days to completion. Now, a few hours later, it shows 28 days. In the universe I live in, days don't go by that quickly, although they seem to! Other players are mentioning the same problem.

[Post New]by Jeeeeessss on Feb 18, 16 9:34 PM
I have purchased several items from friends stores and its taken the coins but has not given me the items. Playing on a iPhone 5 updated

[Post New]by Johanna1985 on Feb 19, 16 9:57 AM

Edited on 02/19/2016 at 11:22:52 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 19, 16 11:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by with some clarification regarding the timer for the Balloon Event. When the update was installed, it did indeed show 29 days to completion, but a few laters it did switch to 28 days, as GemmaJ mentioned. The event is scheduled to end on March 18th at 1:00 pm PST. The timer is displayed correctly and the scheduled end to the event has remained the same - it just rounds down in days. For example, 28 days and 22 hours left to the event will be displayed as just 28 days on the timer. As a note, however, the time left will be displayed in hours on the final day of the event.

If you've spent coins on the game and haven't received your purchased items or if you're missing any other items from your game, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Sunken Secrets player ID. One of our Reps will be glad to help out in any way they can.

In case it helps, I've included the following help article:

Finally as a reminder, this thread is designated for tech issues only. If you have any other game-related material you'd like to post, you're always welcome to post in a relevant, existing thread or to start a new thread by clicking on the Create New Discussion button on the main Sunken Secrets Forum page.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 02/19/2016 at 11:47:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Johanna1985 on Feb 19, 16 1:15 PM
Maybe you should change the storage for the balsam bits, like you did on the ice event. It's eating up the storage. I have 23 right now, and only use one each time we make the new bricks. We need the storage to the other stuff as well.
And since we can't sell them, ir get rid of them any other way, then you need to change it to a separate storage box....

[Post New]by Valleygirl506 on Feb 19, 16 5:00 PM
Since the latest update on 2-17 or 2-18 I get "kroks" popping up every 5-10 minutes, also the cost to get rid of them is much higher. I would like to play the new territory part of the game, but can't get enough energy to send the diver as I am spending so much to get rid of the kroks. If this is the way the game is going to continue I will delete it.

[Post New]by smilingeyes on Feb 19, 16 10:24 PM
Hi
I'm thankful for this new update. I noticed the biggest glitch I have ever experieced with this game though, when I updated. It has happened more than several times which is discouraging. I will progress in the game by doing different things, getting balloons off, building onto the newest section, or even leveling up, and when I come back in a few hours my progress has been setback to hours before. I even got two daily treasure boxes (within hours of each other, not evening and morning) so it feels like an internal game clock is not working correctly? As much as the double daily treasure was nice, the constant re-doing my work is getting to be frustrating. I appreciate everyone's hard work.

Go to: