Re:To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo; DOT 2 (android) & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Aug 29, 17 3:29 PM
Dear Dot -

I put flags next to your name on my list to help me remember to send whatever I can. Hope things get sorted out for you soon.

Susanna (and Juliana)

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Aug 29, 17 4:51 PM
Dot,

So very happy to hear of your news amongst all that you've endured this past year. I wish you and your family great joy in that new little one. Congratulations my dear!

Much happiness,
Shylo

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Aug 30, 17 6:02 AM
Hi Dot

A worrying time for you all but what a lovely outcome. Congratulations to you all on the birth of Grayson bless him. 5lbs is a good size for being 4 weeks early. I'm glad Kayla is okay. My daughter in law had to have a Caeserian.
My goodness it doesn't seem that long ago that Eleanor was born - 2 1/2 I'm sure she is a handful now but a lovely age.

Have fun, relax and enjoy this happy family time and don't worry about MC. We will always be here. No problems with gifting just let me know if you need anything.

Love and prayers to you all

Norry

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Aug 30, 17 8:36 PM
What a year it's been for you, my friend, but at least a bright ray of sunshine though I'm sorry to hear Grayson's parents have had a tough time of it too lately. When it rains, it pours and I admire your strength through so many storms as of late. Hopefully, the wonderful new grandbaby and his mommy being okay indicates a turn for better fortune for the rest of this year and into next. You are overdue for some good fortune.

Don't worry about MC but do keep up your gift list. You have helped me through so much in the Castle and I will continue to gift whatever I can. Family and health come first, though. I wish you and yours the best of luck.

D-NY

To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo; DOT 2 (android) & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by jessa285 on Aug 30, 17 8:41 PM

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 9:07:15 AM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 1, 17 4:37 AM
Congratulations Grandma Dot!!!.....and don't worry about gifts, for whatever you want/need I'm just a PM away.

All the best for you and your family.

Alexandr@

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 1, 17 12:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just popping in here to thank players for their patience with the spam posts in the forums. We will continue to manually ban these spam posters along with deleting their posts. For more information on these specific posts, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to clarify any confusion.

bfgBellerophon

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 26, 17 9:38 PM
Yay! I got the Golden-Antlered Moose! I have been trying to get the last double six (on the dice) since January. I had begun to think it would never happen. Now I just need 37 more wins against the Dragon and I will have completed all the dice achievements. Although my track record against him at the moment is not good - 1 win to 4 or 5 losses.

In real life, things are starting to settle. Baby Grayson is home and apart for some feeding issues is well and thriving. Eleanor has just realised (in the last 3 days) that she now has competition for everyone's attention. She is proving to be a bit of a handful at the moment. Trying to give her the attention without spoiling her - not easy.

With everything that has happened, my son has lost his job. The good side of that is that he is a very hands-on dad so it is definitely helping at home. The down side is 'money is tight' but we will manage.

I have had time to start the new CC. Thank you to all my friends that offered assistance for the last CC. I found all I really needed was time to do the challenges plus some airship items which you kindly sent me. Gifting is back on track. However I am still having problems with the internet connection. Something to do with the router and my computer. It just keeps dropping out. Hoping it settles long enough for me to get back to writing my Pets Gone Wild stories.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Dot

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 27, 17 2:22 AM
Congratulations for achieving your Moose, Dot!
... good luck with the Dragon and with the computer / router!

All the best for you and your Family.

Alexandr@

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 28, 17 5:13 PM
Congrats on the healthy new addition to your family !!

Sorry about your son's job . I pray a new, better job is on the horizon .

Congrats on your Moose!!

Hugs,

Sue

Edited on 09/28/2017 at 5:14:03 PM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Sep 28, 17 7:38 PM
Hi Dot,

Congratulations on the new little one! I am sorry to hear about your son's job loss though. I believe everything happens for a reason so perhaps being a stay at home dad for a bit is what is needed and another wonderful job will come along just at the right time.

I do wish you luck with your computer/router issues! I just love your pets gone wild stories so I hope it's not long before you're issues are fixed.

All the best,
Ada

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Sep 29, 17 9:58 AM
Hi Dot

So glad Grayson is home and thriving. I hope you are enjoying lots of cuddles; Poor Eleanor. It must have come as a bit of a shock but I'm sure she will get used to it and be the very proud BIG sister. In the meantime perhaps, as has been said, it will be good for your son to be a stay at home dad for a while.
My son-in-law lost his job recently - a big shock - but he has just got a new one earning more money. Hopefully your son will have the same kind of luck and find something better.

In the meantime I hope you all stay happy and well. Congratulations on getting your Moose.

Take care

Norry

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 29, 17 10:17 AM
mikkkepus wrote:Hi Dot,

Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers.

Ditto. My sentiments exactly. No worries about your wish lists, I look forward to when you have healed.
You are the best.
datsalotta aka piesy

Go to: