skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Love & Death ™: Bitten ™

[Post New]by skr041300 on May 29, 11 3:59 AM
Great storyline! I am enjoying the game, even though some of the hidden objects are TINY (and I don't need glasses).

chelogirl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by chelogirl on Jul 8, 11 4:28 AM
wow, im intrigue with this one,positive review.i will try the free game now

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 12, 11 3:43 PM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3.5 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

chickenjools
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by chickenjools on Sep 21, 11 8:41 AM
It started out interestingly enough but I got frustrated within about 5 minutes of buying it. It is very heavy on hidden object scenes and I found them really tedious. Some were very small and dark whereas others had several possible identities - 'cracker' for example.

It was an easy enough game, the few puzzles were very simple, the music was ok if a little out of context for this game, the graphics were choppy and the story was interesting for a bit but wasn't sustained throughout. It was about 3 hours for me not missing puzzles and not using too many hints in the hidden object scenes. Overall, a disappointment.

I wish I hadn't wasted my credit.

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Oct 24, 11 4:35 PM
Not too bad of a game. Seemed a bit short but the graphics,voice overs & story line were not too bad.

Claudiy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Claudiy on Oct 30, 11 11:29 AM
Bought it as a DD some time ago and didn't think too much of it.
BUT I was surprised!

Liked the story (didn't got bored once).
Although it was a bit on the short side, it was entertaining.

It's a fun little game!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 3, 12 3:19 PM
This is a lovely love story that ends with a twist, I had a lot of fun with this game and got a bit surprise with the ending.

The graphics are very nice and the story line will keep you hook to find out what is next.

Nice game.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 6, 12 4:34 AM
I remember playing the first chapter of this game somewhere else a long time ago. I'd completely forgotten about it until I tried the demo here. I did buy it, and I'm really enjoying it, except for the squeaky-voiced fairies, but oh, well... I can't think what kind of voices fairies would have other than squeaky!

I'm skipping the puzzles, mainly because I hate working them. I have no patience for them and just want to get on with the adventure! I would love for a dev to come up with a hidden object/ adventure game without any puzzles at all!

Anyway, this one gets a thumbs up from me.

[Post New]by MLH4432 on Sep 29, 12 2:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a game like Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ with a romantic storyline???

Mickey107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Mickey107 on Oct 10, 12 8:49 AM
This is the first review I have done because this game deserves 5 stars. The storyline, the graphics, the length, the mix of games with HOs, the character
excellent. I have played many, many HO games and many good ones, but this is my fav!

[Post New]by WhisperingWolf on Oct 15, 12 11:03 AM
The story started out well and I thought it would be great, but I was very disappointed with parts of the story line progression and the ending. It had some nice graphics and beautiful scenes. The voice overs didn't seem to fit the main characters, IMO. I'd rate it about 3 stars out of 5.

[Post New]by gubbergrl on Jan 20, 13 4:28 PM
I love this game! I'm dying cause I want a second game on this. The glimpse into the future...why hasn't the next game come out?!! I wish it was out now so I could play it! This game is really the best. It was just completely amazing! I loved every thing about it! <3 BEST GAME EVER!!! <3

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Jan 20, 13 5:10 PM
Nice long but fun game with lot's of HOS and puzzles. The graphic's was ok. The story fine. Get it.

GAME COMPLETED SEVERAL TIMES

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Mar 3, 13 3:11 AM
GAME COMPLETED SEVERAL TIMES

WARNING: Adult Themes & Lots Of Fun

Story: Damon, a dark, handsome vampire held in thrall by an evil witch, meets Victoria, a curious young woman determined to save her village from the vampire predators. The attraction is obvious from their first meeting, each discovers that they are tied together as if by the fates. Will Damon and Victoria’s story end in love….or death?

Developer: PlayFirst Games
Release Date: April 2010
Extras: Collectibles & Achievements

This is a sweet story involving a witch, her pet vampire, and a mortal. The opening scenes find us in bed with the witch, and our first task is to find a peasant to eat. So continue at your own risk!. But this is a delightful little tale, so light hearted you tend to forget the dark theme. We get to play vampire by night, and his mortal prey by day. Which is *fun*!

It’s hard to believe this game was released almost four years ago. The graphics are lovely, voiceovers excellent, and though it is quite an easy mix of puzzles and HOs, some surprise extras are included. Collectibles, which unlock a glimpse of the future for our love-struck fools, and a simple form of Achievements, which show up at the end of each chapter.

It’s a great shame that no sequel was ever made of this one.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Mar 31, 13 11:41 PM
Just finished and enjoyed it..I'm not into vampires but this one had a storyline, humor,good graphics, music on a loop but didn't bother me until I listened to it :/ when mildly stuck I used the hint and kept on playing...Good length and I stopped for other things I needed to do and no problem picking up where I left off...BTW, hope there is a sequel for this game :/
Try it, you may like it... out of 5

Go to: