BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Feb 19, 15 11:15 AM
Hi QueenBigFish;
Same thing happened to me. For the first time I earned a diamond and was so excited but not able to collect it. Now I see that the tournament counter is counting down to a new tournament in a couple of hours so I am totally confused.
I am going to check for another thread in the forum that may have opened for this problem. I am only missing one, not near as much as you. I hope you get them. I am sure you will, after all the devs can see the tournament results screen as well as we can so they should pay us with that.
Good luck to you,
Boo

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 19, 15 2:34 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Yack.......I don't know what to tell you.......I was going to say backup before you shut down but I think you have to shut down to do this....maybe tell BF....you will need your game name and ID number. Sorry I was no help.
Hey sbaker!!
What do you mean let bfg know? I thought writing issues in this thread IS letting them know
datsalotta not knowing

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 19, 15 3:54 PM
Datsa..........OK..........I have never done this but I think you go to top of page on right where it says "Help".....click on that and then towards the bottom left hand side it say "Contact Us".........I think that is how you make a Dr. Felix report. Have your game name and ID number and tell them the problem.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Feb 20, 15 4:42 PM
QueenBigFish wrote:Good Morning Big Fish,
I played in the tournament on 2/18/15 and won #68 with 14 diamonds coming my way. It ended and I tried to pick up my winnings and was unable to. Help????
There was no box to press to collect. It just shows tournament ended with the stats.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Have a safe and wonderful day playing Midnight Castle.

------------
I'm thinking that I read that you would pick up your diamonds at the opening of the next tournament
Gavi-Tn

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Feb 21, 15 12:48 AM
Usually if you close the tournament then open it back up it should say reward and a drop down wheel will have you diamonds in the center then you just click for your reward.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Feb 22, 15 4:51 AM
Was gifted an egg by belladonna and picked it up and then it was gone. I would like my egg back (it was a snail)
Gavi-Tn

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Feb 23, 15 8:14 AM
what is wrong with the Forum ???? I have a lot of problems that started today, is it infected by the Spam or is there again a maintenance without anouncement ??

[Post New]by BoxerIsis on Feb 24, 15 8:57 PM
I am trying to move the knight 30 times but even though I make sure to go in daily and move it. The highest I am getting to is 18 then it resets to 16. Even though I have not missed moving it.

[Post New]by KarmasDelight on Feb 26, 15 2:43 AM
For a while I have had to repeat quests. I level up or complete quests then leave game and come back only to find that sometimes up to a whole day of quests and diamonds earned are gone and I have to repeat all over. I haven't been to grumpy over this issue until I made the stupid mistake in thinking that purchasing diamonds would free me from that repeat quests. I have 178 diamonds right now, last night I purchased 130 diamonds for $4.99 giving me 308 diamonds and yes was done with quests but when I came back this morning I found that I had been reset to before I made my purchase and although charged still for the $4.99 I do not have the diamonds that was purchased.

I would wish for that stupid repeat up to sometimes a whole day quests be repeated be fixed. AND mostly my money spent to either reflect what I bought or be refunded that. This DeJaVu effect is no longer tolerable since I was dumb enough to spend actual money on this game. This is my 3rd purchase but this one is not showing what I am being charged for. FIX IT ASAP.

BANK STATEMENT
02/26
Thu
BIGFISHGAMES*230574491
206-448-6628 WA 98119 | Purchase - Retail Stores
-$4.99 (this is the charge where my diamonds disappeared after logging off game then coming back and yep poof they were not there anymore)

02/24
Tue
BIGFISHGAMES*230432927
206-448-6628 WA 98119 | Purchase - Retail Stores
-$4.99

PURCHASE HISTORY IN BF APP
Order 230574491 placed on 02/25/15 for a total of $ 4.99 USD Midnight Castle 130 Diamonds (this is the one that is not reflected, I am back to where I was before I made this purchase, not cool to repeat quests and lose real money)

Order 230432927 placed on 02/23/15 for a total of $ 4.99 USD Midnight Castle 130 Diamonds

Order 230024833 placed on 02/16/15 for a total of $ 1.99 USD Midnight Castle 50 Diamonds

THANK YOU, Karmas DeJaVu, Friend ID: 403665

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 2:58:17 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 26, 15 4:31 PM
New update problem on PC. I'm having an issue with only part of my friends list showing. I've got 4 pages and that's it. It's also showing only 31 instead of what should be 53, but I've got 36 pictures including Just John. The ones missing aren't all at the end, and aren't all ones who have no wish list. Just looked again and they're all fouled up, some duplicated, some out of order. Very strange. User name RosieB VT/USA, 79487.

ETA: Now I'm getting "Midnight Castle.exe has stopped working" every time I change windows to come to the forum. My game has never had technical problems with an update before, I'm running win 8.1 with all updates. Major problems here.

ETA2: Left game for a while, went back in to check out problems and after moving around the friends list it fixed itself. Game hasn't crashed either in the last 15 min or so even swapping windows.

Edited on 02/26/2015 at 6:36:53 PM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 26, 15 5:07 PM
G'day,

Just wanted to pop in here and let folks know that we're sharing the details of the issues being experienced after today's update with the Midnight Castle team for further investigation.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Feb 26, 15 5:19 PM
Since I installed the new update 2/26/15 I keep getting Cannot connect to Server Player Id 114927

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 4:36:29 AM PST

GKay713
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by GKay713 on Feb 26, 15 6:04 PM
Since the update I am not getting full screen on the game and my eyes are having adjusting to the difference in what I'm used to looking at. It's got black bars on the side. I am not sure what I should do to set my screen resolution to show the game better. My laptop has Windows 7.

geniemc
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by geniemc on Feb 26, 15 6:16 PM
Am having same issues with only half of my friends showing up after the update. Genie - 579.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 26, 15 6:35 PM
Genie, I just went back into my game and switched to windowed mode to try and get screen prints, and everybody showed up again. Try fiddling around with looking at the different pages and friends' wishlists, it may fix itself.

Edited on 02/26/2015 at 6:40:33 PM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Feb 27, 15 6:01 AM
unfortunately the problem with the score lists in the new HOS' is not fixed. I am still all alone on my list and feel very lonely

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 27, 15 7:28 AM
Since the update the friends list still changing from 31-58 friends.

I received two gifts from friends,one friend went straight to Invited,as if it never existed as a friend!!!

And the items do not appear or count in inventory!!!

Edit to add:
That this continues,right now I lost another friend that is also in Invited section.

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 1:38:10 PM PST

1kess1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1kess1 on Feb 27, 15 2:09 PM
the feb. 26 update seems to have destroyed my game entirely! I have been trying to reload it every hour (it seems), but it stops at 3.5MB and restarts. I have done defrag, a disc clean up, triple checked that the security program allows BFG in, and uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times. I'm having withdrawal symptoms!! Any suggestions? I guess I've done the basics that I have learned in the forums of my two favorite games, MC and American Road Trip! I also asked BFG tech for help earlier. I am seeking guidance and comfort please.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 27, 15 3:29 PM
I am playing on a PC with Win 8.1. Today, I minimized the game to handle some incoming e-mails. When I tried to go back to the game, it dumped me with an error message. Fortunately I did not lose any of my progress. This has happened twice today. On two other occasions where the delay was less than a minute, the game started from the tray with no problem.

1isalone
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 1isalone on Feb 27, 15 7:30 PM
Since the February 26 update, I have lost 61 friends. They did come back briefly, received 2 gifts then got kicked off the server and when I logged back in my friends were missing again. Apparently, others are having the same issue is support aware of the issue and hopefully working on the glitches.

1isalone

Go to: