bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Barn Yarn

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 4, 13 12:29 AM
From the creators of Gardenscapes, Barn Yarn is a unique mix of Hidden Object and Simulation with your favorite characters! Meet Joe and Tom again and help them repair an old barn purchased from a neighbor and prepare for the harsh winter. Hold sales of old things found around the house and purchase everything you might need to turn the ramshackle barn into a cozy and warm winter home for the farm animals. By the way, Joe has a dream... Do you think you could help him make it come true?

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Barn Yarn

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Mar 4, 13 3:36 AM
I like this game!

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 4, 13 4:02 AM
Got here fast!

mommabear1945
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mommabear1945 on Mar 4, 13 4:39 AM
Happy as a little clam this morning...IT WORKS on my computer!!!!!!!!!! Great game!
I want to play and buy Farmscape but it still wont work on my computer even though the 2 Garsenscape games and all the Fishdom games ( i have them all) do work.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Mar 4, 13 7:59 AM
Why did I waste my time playing 30 minutes of the most uninteresting game ever? I feel like it's ground hog day playing this. HOs and building stuff, same as over and over again. My head was spinning. Sorry BF and all the fishies out there that love this type of game.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Mar 4, 13 9:29 AM

I have lots of things I need to do today...
...but have I accomplished any of them?
Nooo, I've been playing Barn Yarn all morning.
Pure cuteness and a lot of fun!

catfrog
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by catfrog on Mar 4, 13 10:29 AM
Been waiting for this! Really enjoying the latest addition to the series

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Mar 10, 13 12:56 PM
I do love this game too!
Played three times to have a barn decorated in blue, red and green.
one regret is that the funny dog is no more playing with Tom, it is always carrying its ball and jumping everywhere but no one is taking care of it, Joe is feeding it when you decide it but that's all!
I like pets...

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Apr 13, 13 12:06 AM
I normally play hidden objects or adventures, but this one is just plain fun! Sometimes with my other games, if I don'y play for a couple of days, I can't remember where I am or what I'm doing. This one is something I can just pick up and play whenever I have a little spare time. Also, it's great to play with kids. I have gardenscapes and mansion makeover. I wish there were more of these kinds of games.

[Post New]by semiretired51545 on Jun 7, 13 1:02 PM
I got thru the game and bought the tractor before the the rest of the items in the area. Then the item before the tractor locked up on me. I have 51,000+ and still this item has not unlocked for purchasing. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, how did you get it to unlock so the game can be completed?

nananaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nananaw on Jun 11, 13 1:23 PM
I love this game also. However, I think Tom needs to help around the farm more. You should have had him help with the paint clean up. Just saying!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 11, 13 1:43 PM
nananaw -- I agree. Tom irritated the heck out of me in both games. I actually liked the M3 play in FARMSCAPES.

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Sep 18, 13 3:56 PM
I just wish there was an option to skip the Tom/Granddad stuff.
AND that it was easier to get out of. Escape doesn't work - I have to Alt+Ctrl+Delete.

Go to: