bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Barn Yarn forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 4, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Barn Yarn forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Barn Yarn players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lele2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Barn Yarn forum

[Post New]by lele2011 on Mar 4, 13 8:05 AM
Ciao!

I don't know if this it's the right thread but I have a question...

In the net, I found out that this game is go out like a Collector Edition meanwhile today at BF is a standard edition only.
Before to buy it, i would like to know why this difference. There is the possibility that in the next weeks we have also the CE version?!?

I'll be sorry to wast my coupon in this case, because I really like this game.

Thanks for any help

Anto

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 4, 13 8:57 AM
ciao, Anto

in my experience, BFG will not publish the CE after a SE -- IOW: if they bring out the SE first, that's it, and you would have to buy the CE elsewhere, like at the Dev.
As to the "why" (only this version), you would have to ask BFG; can just say, it's happened before.

Happy gaming!

lele2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lele2011 on Mar 4, 13 10:30 AM
Thanks DD!

I'm a bit sorry to have give up this game as CE. I'm a member of BFG and I hoped to can buy it here.... 8-(

patience....

Anto

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 4, 13 12:25 PM
You're welcome, Anto
yes, it's a pity, isn't it. But - just in case - if you mean "patience" as "still hoping/waiting for the CE to come here, to BFG", then I was not clear enough above; I meant to say it will not.
So, if you've decided you only want to buy at BFG, the SE will have to do. If you want the CE, head over to the Dev's page and buy it there (one consolation being it's the same CE-price as usually here ) -- which I did when it came out, btw. They have their games on sale with reduced prices quite often, too.

Hope you'll enjoy the game, whichever your decision.

lele2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lele2011 on Mar 4, 13 3:28 PM
_DD_ wrote:You're welcome, Anto
yes, it's a pity, isn't it. But - just in case - if you mean "patience" as "still hoping/waiting for the CE to come here, to BFG", then I was not clear enough above; I meant to say it will not.
So, if you've decided you only want to buy at BFG, the SE will have to do. If you want the CE, head over to the Dev's page and buy it there (one consolation being it's the same CE-price as usually here ) -- which I did when it came out, btw. They have their games on sale with reduced prices quite often, too.

Hope you'll enjoy the game, whichever your decision.

ehmmmm....I meant ....too bad,
My mind was elsewhere and I translated an italian 'common saying' literaly in english ;-P

I buy the SE using a free coupon and it's ok. Actually I liked more Farmascape and the match3 style, but it's nevertheless a great game.

Happy gaming to you and thanks to have answer me

Antonella

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 6, 13 9:29 AM
Thanks for the explanation and the gaming wishes, Anto. Hey, you're pretty good in translating to a foreign language even with your mind elsewhere!
Agree with you about the game being great, although I also prefer the M3's; but these stories and guys from this developer are just so cute!

our1260
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by our1260 on Mar 30, 13 9:54 PM

I have an issue. Does anyone else have this trouble. When I exit the game sometimes it hasnt saved everthing purchased. Its a bit frustrating to say the least. I know it is only a game, but can anyone tell me what the problem is. I am not very computer savvy, so please make it easy to understand.
Thanks Guys.

[Post New]by Joane2665 on Jun 13, 13 9:58 AM
I need help!!!
I have been playing this game and have come to the end.
How do I buy a tractor????
Or what's the catch to ending this game????
Joane

[Post New]by rojo194 on Sep 12, 13 11:26 AM
Will BFG come out with a Mac version?

[Post New]by Jennb69 on Mar 5, 14 9:05 AM
I played the demo of this game and liked it so much that I purchased the full game from the iTunes Store. It played great for a bit, but now when I tap the start button, I am in the "barn", and the characters are walking around and talking, but all of the play icons have disappeared! Very frustrating. I can't do anything with it.

Go to: