bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 5, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride forum

[Post New]by gtits on Mar 21, 13 5:07 PM
I have tried and tried to get the pills in the bottom drawer at beginning of game...I keep getting a hand but I can't get anything to move or with hint button...I am completely stuck at this point...never had this problem before with any games..am I doing something wrong....obviously...someone please help

gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by gtits on Mar 23, 13 9:01 PM
I figured out that I had a lot to move for pills...however I can not get the hang of putting the vase in the swan together

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 26, 13 11:04 AM
Hey there gtits,

Happy to hear that you were able to grab those pills in the drawer!

The vase in the swan boat is definitely a bit tricky. One tip that helped me is to pick up a piece and see which way it seems to be facing and to place it on the corresponding side.

Best of luck and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by jamnes on Oct 6, 13 1:01 PM
how do you get out of post office

[Post New]by upfront on Oct 28, 13 1:48 PM
How do I find the gas can for the car that you had to put together?

[Post New]by pfarley on Jan 9, 14 5:52 PM
This game sucks!! I play HOG games everyday and this one is horrible. The clues lead you no where and the help button is no help at all. I am seriously thinking about cancelling my Big Fish account, if these are the games that are put out there.

joni12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joni12 on Mar 11, 14 8:09 PM
I am stuck decorating the Japanese Restaurant I can't find the lights for the draperies? Can anybody help me * I found only one I need 12

mpicot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mpicot on Mar 17, 14 3:01 PM
Stuck in the swan boat with only a bucket and rag left.
Hint tells me to do something there but what?Hints are
not appropriate either!!

[Post New]by Camelia_Rose on Mar 23, 14 9:17 AM
help i cant find the deer chocolate shape in the assorted chocolates

Edited on 03/23/2014 at 9:24:13 AM PST

LEV5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LEV5 on Jul 1, 14 4:14 PM
Please help, I am stuck at the scaffoldings and the disco ball I can't attach the ball and I can't connect the 2 parts of the scaffolding. Thanks

[Post New]by BBooped on Sep 10, 14 4:24 PM
I have always enjoyed the Matchmaker Games and never had problems with this one. Just way too many glitches.had problems all the way til I finaly got to Japanese restaurant and can't finish tea ceremony. It will not let me put dry tea leaves in pot. The lid will not remove. this is way to frustrating and not fun. what did you people do to screw up such a neat fun game. Fix this game and resend to me. I am not happy.

Gill_1off
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_1off on Sep 15, 14 9:28 AM
I was enjoying this game until I discovered that I am unable to return to other areas to complete a hidden object game'
.Is there a walk-through for this game?'
Certainly,don't like having to forfeit a hidden object area upon exiting the game...whatever happened to being able to resume where one left off?

Am in the chocolate box room....2 HO's to find,but I'm sure they are not in there as the cupid tells me to go to another area to search...but why isn't there an arrow to exit by?
'
Not happy BF!!!!!

joan64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joan64 on Oct 17, 14 8:04 AM
I am also disappointed in this game very outdated one at that I am in a hos game with the clocks and there is nowhere to go to find the pig-bank and the flashlight so I a stuck unless someone knows where to find them.....

Go to: