bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 5, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

rcuber
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride technical issues here only

[Post New]by rcuber on Mar 5, 13 4:36 AM
I start the game without any problem but at the first hidden object the computer close.
I have started the game several times and alllways the computer close in the first hidden object. Some times in the hint button and others in any object.
Unfortunately I only got a computer message in blue with white letters for a few secons so I am unable to read it.
help please.
I have got a similar problem in other big fish games but I don't know the reason.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 4:46 AM
Hi rcuber

When a number of games fail to open correctly, it normally indicates that the games and computer are not communicating with one another as well as they could.

The best way of remedying that, is to have a look at the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If those steps don't work or you would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Those folks will be happy to help and it would be a good idea if you could mention each of the titles you are having trouble playing, along with a short description of the issues you are experiencing so that we can identify the problem as quickly as possible for you.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

blynn06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Puzzle Piece wont move

[Post New]by blynn06 on Mar 5, 13 3:07 PM
I had to skip the parquet floor puzzle because one of the pieces could not be moved.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 5, 13 3:19 PM
Hi blynn06,

I'm sorry to hear you had to skip that puzzle to move on in the game!

If you run into any more issues like that, or if you'd like our Tech Support Team to take a look at things for you now, they will certainly be happy to help. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 5, 13 5:02 PM
1. Downloaded game.
2. Installed game
3. GM stuck on Activating....
4. Closed GM.
5. Opened GM.
6. Game shows "Trial Expired"

I (not)

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Mar 5, 13 9:06 PM
froze during the building of the lotus flower...sure dont want to start from scratch
kris

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 6, 13 1:48 AM
Hi Fishies,

steve_san, I encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as that normally helps.

Another tip would be to check if running a small update could help your games performance. Sometimes the trial expires because the game is unable to open and the advice in the help article here will improve your chances of the game opening.

kris_cross48, I suggest that you check first that the video card driver is up to date, as this can sometimes be the cause of a freeze.

If that doesn't help, please don't hesitate to write in to Tech Support Team by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by sward921 on Mar 8, 13 5:36 AM
played about 57 minutes of trial - bought game. the next scene opened up the diary and it i closed diary it closed game - could not click away in any direction from diary

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 8, 13 12:16 PM
Hey there sward921,

I'm sorry to hear about those issues with that diary!

One step that may help is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This can often organize the game files and get parts working correctly again.

If that doesn't help one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to work with you directly to help get this resolved! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by oceanjonesn2 on Mar 9, 13 8:42 PM
I am in the diving area. I can't find a separate area and there are no matches. the only other area is the fish matching which worked but then when I have 4 left the hint spins in circles and there is no other area I can get to. The game is stuck her eall is working but there is no way to move on

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 10, 13 4:04 AM
Heya oceanjonesn2,

It sounds like your game is a bit confused about how to go on. In cases like this we found that it often helps to simply uninstall and reinstall the game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

sbxxcb85
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sbxxcb85 on Mar 12, 13 2:53 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the curser? I've uninstalled / reinstalled already. There isn't a way to turn off the customer curser. The biggest problem comes when I try to do the puzzles. I enjoyed the puzzle one - but had to skip due to curser problems. Seems like the curser is slow / dragging. Any ideas on the fix?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 12, 13 3:15 PM
Hi sbxxcb85,

I'm sorry to hear the cursor is causing trouble for you!

Since that's technically part of the game display, it might help to check for updates to your video card, graphics drivers and the programs that handle that aspect of the game (Adobe Flash and Shockwave). We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't get everything running more smoothly, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a closer look at things and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting steps. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Alabamagirl1967 on Sep 4, 13 1:36 PM
I cannot get the fog machine to assemble......the smallest of the 'marked' parts won't click into place.....can you please give me some help on that??? Thanks so very much!!!

Alabamagirl

[Post New]by catmjohn on Sep 5, 13 6:22 PM
Alabamagirl1967 wrote:I cannot get the fog machine to assemble......the smallest of the 'marked' parts won't click into place.....can you please give me some help on that??? Thanks so very much!!!

Alabamagirl

Having the same problem--the mini pump won't click in--Help!

[Post New]by alh1998 on Oct 18, 13 10:50 AM
Need help assembling fog machine!! PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by BBooped on Sep 16, 14 12:47 PM
I have had one problem after another in this game. Got through most of them with help in the Forum. Now I am in the Japanese Room and can't get the teapot to let me remove lid to put in dry leaves from spoon. Hit remove game then went in to download game and got same game in same area of play. What the hey going to remove game again and try to get it a different way. What have you people done to this Matchmaker game the last game was great ?

[Post New]by BBooped on Sep 16, 14 4:14 PM
Well I tried getting a new copy of this game and just got the same piece of crap game again. This kind of stuff is just why I am seriously thinking about game company changing. You people have got to its all the sell and no Quality involved with you anymore.I have been a good customer for over 3 years and never get responce from you except to tell me its my brand new computers problem. I call BS

[Post New]by SpicyCinn on Sep 17, 14 11:38 AM
CAN NOT FIX THE SCAFFOLD SO i CAN HANG THE dISCO bALL. help pleease

Go to: