stuck at crystal altar

[Post New]by beck77 on Mar 5, 13 2:41 AM
Hi Guys!! i have gotten everything from the tree, been back to lake and tent, then came back to the crystal altar with 2 crystals, and no matter what i do, both exits from the trail lead back to the altar, i pressed the hint button which points me straight ahead down the path, but it just sends me straight back to the altar!! HELP!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:stuck at crystal altar

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 5, 13 4:35 AM
Hi beck77,

Hmmmm, that sounds really odd - I'm sorry you are having this trouble.

Have you completed all that needs to be done in the old man's house - i.e going up into the attic and down into the cellar?

There is quite a few crystals to get so if you could let me know where you got the two you have, I might be able to suggest what needs to be done next, or at the very least, provide some directions to the other crystals you will need for the altar!

I would love to help you pass this so please do post again if you need more help!

Keeping my fins crossed for you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by p2004e on Jun 14, 13 2:08 AM
I have collected all crystals including the fake one and placed them all on the alter. I am stuck there. When hit the hint button it directs me to the middle crystal on the alter, however nothing happens and when I try to move on it sends me right back to the alter. The game appears to be over for me. help me move on

[Post New]by rjjunior3 on Nov 27, 13 6:30 PM
I am having the same problem at the altar. The scroll over the menu says make sure the crystals are placed correctly, but after I placed all 6 I lost the option to
move them around to different places. I think the game is flawed.

hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hibtug on Nov 28, 13 12:29 PM
Has anyone solved the situation with the crystals ? I have no oidea what to do after putting the crystals on place, there´s no way I can remove/replace them.

[Post New]by marshab on Jan 26, 14 5:41 PM
I am stuck at the crystal altar also. Has anybody resolved their problem and can help me out? I know I have to get the boy out, but I'm not sure how to do that. HELP ME PLEASE, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! LOL

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

stuck at crystal altar

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 1, 14 5:17 PM
beck77 wrote:Hi Guys!! i have gotten everything from the tree, been back to lake and tent, then came back to the crystal altar with 2 crystals, and no matter what i do, both exits from the trail lead back to the altar, i pressed the hint button which points me straight ahead down the path, but it just sends me straight back to the altar!! HELP!!

I WAS stuck at the same place UNTIL I decided to use the footprints at the BOTTOM of the screen and when I did that, it took me BACK DOWN to the cave where I clicked on the big red crystal and found the boy stuck in it and a wrench/spanner. SPOILER ALERT: highlight to read

After picking up the wrench/spanner, I proceeded to the broken down bridge and opened up the box on the railing (not on the bridge plank) and got the gloves and then went down the rope and proceeded to use the gloves on the thorns at the foot of the tree.

I think you'll be able to pick it up from there.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 1, 14 5:20 PM
rjjunior3 wrote:I am having the same problem at the altar. The scroll over the menu says make sure the crystals are placed correctly, but after I placed all 6 I lost the option to
move them around to different places. I think the game is flawed.

There should be a wavy path (with numbers in front of each altar that you'd use to move the crystals to their proper places. I THINK that the crystals themselves are also numbered.

MEnr56

Go to: